It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Favorite AI Quotes and Experiences?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Many of us are turning to AI chatbots to explore ideas and gather information, and sometimes the results can be humorous, pleasing, disappointing, surprising or downright shocking.

Lately I've been using Google Bard since it's relatively new.
Some of the more fun things I've found to do with it:

-Have it write jokes and limericks in the styles of specific comedians or characters
-Ask it to write some computer code (Bard boasts several coding languages)
-Ask it to imagine something that doesn't exist, like a new color
-Ask it to describe improbable or impossible situations
-Try to talk it into a naughty or conspiratorial conversation by logical progression
-Ask it to start a band with you
-Give it the rules of a game you've made up and ask it to play the game with you
-Set up a Remote Viewing session using a number or code system of your choosing
-Try endless "what if?" scenarios from history and the imagination
-Have it create imaginary conversations (between bots and/or humans)

Bard is terrible at some things, like playing Wordle, but often great at general reasoning. Keeping track of variables doesn't seem to be its cup of tea, but hopefully the kinks will be worked out in time. In the meantime, the failures of AI are often pure comedy, so hopefully some of you will share your AI stories here.

Here's my first contribution, one of those improbable scenario questions:

Me: "If everyone were a peace-loving, gardening beatnik, what might the world look like?"

Bard: "If everyone were a peace-loving, gardening beatnik, the world would be a very different place. There would be no wars, no violence, and no hatred. People would live in harmony with each other and with the natural world.

The economy would be based on cooperation and sharing, rather than competition and greed. People would work together to create a sustainable and equitable society.

The arts would flourish, as people would be free to express themselves creatively. There would be a greater appreciation for beauty and nature.

Education would be available to everyone, regardless of their background or financial status. People would be encouraged to learn and grow, both intellectually and spiritually.

The environment would be protected, as people would be mindful of their impact on the planet. There would be a greater emphasis on sustainability and renewable energy.

Of course, this is just a hypothetical scenario. It is not realistic to expect that everyone in the world will suddenly become peace-loving, gardening beatniks. However, it is a vision that we can strive for. If we can all work together to create a more peaceful and harmonious world, we can make it a reality.

Here are some specific examples of how the world might look if everyone were a peace-loving, gardening beatnik:

There would be no military, as there would be no need for one.
People would live in small, self-sufficient communities.
There would be a strong emphasis on organic farming and sustainable agriculture.
People would live in harmony with nature, respecting the environment and all of its inhabitants.
There would be a strong emphasis on peace, love, and understanding.
People would be more creative and expressive.
There would be a greater appreciation for art and beauty.
Education would be free and accessible to everyone.
People would be more mindful of their impact on the planet.
Of course, this is just a utopian vision. There are many challenges that would need to be overcome to create such a world. However, it is a vision that is worth striving for. If we can all work together to create a more peaceful, harmonious, and sustainable world, we can make it a reality."

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 10:05 AM
link   
This one is from deepai.org

Me: make up a joke in the style of Rodney Dangerfield

AI: "I tell ya, I went to the doctor the other day, I told him I have a condition where I can't stop telling airport jokes. He said, 'Don't worry, I'm sure it's just terminal.'"

new topics

join