It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Stop Oil Target Department For Energy London

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 02:51 AM
link   
twitter.com...

I saw Extinction Rebellion being hypnotised in Stroud High Street by their MI5 handlers several years ago. I expect it's the same for Just Stop Oil. Do they ever wonder why their handlers always disappear when it comes to being arrested?

Setting an example by living an almost oil free life would give a far stronger message. Many disruptive eco activists are frequent fliers who think their visit's to Nepal or wherever are an essential part of life.

The tabloids have been prompting violent action against them for a long time. It's obvious the plan calls for violent confrontation, only the unwillingness of the general public to indulge in violence has avoided bloodshed.

In short these are hypnotised sacrifice offerings who's inevitable public beatings are planned to be used for nefarious political purposes.

edit on 19 7 2023 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 03:50 AM
link   
while I agree that is where this ids heading I tend to find the Venn diagram on who supports what topic topics, climate, identity, immigration ect interesting but it creates 2 groups.

on the one side those who see themselves as virtuous intellectuals like the high church of the reformation and on the other those who live in reality like the low church.. and their reactions to events are wildly different..am thinking here of the only times the tower of London has actually been captured by anyone and what happened to those inside..

on the one hand it displays the brutality of reality and the other the way these things are inside jobs.. as the rebel protestors where let in..

some suggest the French riots stems from the BLM protests while I think they both stem from the all England blackberry riots, each has given the state more control over communications..

take it from another angle when the Americans rebelled it cost Britain those colonies but that revolt also spread to France taking out Britain's only opponent to being the worlds main power,

so what is the cost/benefit here, look at these things through the lens maybe not of violence in Britain but maybe disruption elsewhere, we should recal the green movement stemmed not from the left but rather from the British conservative party..

in that vain it was the uks conservatives who lost the Brexit vote not the left, the west or the EU as the cons have always been the uks main pro EU party they where always going to pivot back but only when the time was right and to a changed eu and we see that change happening through these various conflicts.

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 05:18 AM
link   
These protests are so poorly executed in the sense that it's uniting people against their cause.

If climate change is indeed the issue that environmentalists believe it is, then sadly, the most effective method of protest would be martyrdom.

If I truly believed that I was living in the last generation, the best way to raise awareness would be self immolation, in order to drive home that global warming message.

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Probably the most annoying group in existence. Operating with complete sanction from the state and authorities I can only assume since if any other group pulled the stunts they do they'd have been rounded up and charged with a laundry list of offences months ago.

I was in London not too long ago and thankfully didn't get get stuck behind them but did drive past one of their marches. There were 3 Teslas, a bus and an ambulance stuck behind them. The Irony was not lost on me but I fear it was on them.
edit on 1972023 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Probably the most annoying group in existence. Operating with complete sanction from the state and authorities I can only assume since if any other group pulled the stunts they do they'd have been rounded up and charged with a laundry list of offences months ago.

I was in London not too long ago and thankfully didn't get get stuck behind them but did drive past one of their marches. There were 3 Teslas, a bus and an ambulance stuck behind them. The Irony was not lost on me but I fear it was on them.

its obviously state sanctioned as is the migration issues and the culture war.. we can only ponder the end game.. just as the green machine stems from conservative party.

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

Seems to have had the effect of giving the police even greater power over the people with parliaments latest police state expansion act. Despite there already being ample legal grounds for stopping Just Stop Oil’s asinine & selfish disruptions. I’m gonna go with that angle.

new topics

top topics

join