It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justin Trudeau blames 'American right-wing' for Muslims opposing LGBTQ curriculum

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: DAVID64
They blame everything on the Right

Muslims are about as "right" as it gets.

Is that so?

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

People keep reelecting Trudeau, so his opinions must matter.

Muslims disapprove of LBGTQ because the Quran tells them to.

Question to Canadians, how do you get rid of a PM? It's not like they are elected every 4 years with a term limit. I'm being serious. What does it take to oust Trudeau?

The will to do so at voting time. This requires strong candidates on the opposite end, which were not really there. The Liberals were very good at gaslighting fear of conservatives into just enough of the public.

This chump only got 30% of the vote last time, he called his election in the middle of the pandemic that we were all supposed to be terrified of, and terrified of congregating together..like a lineup to vote for example. So what happened is, he shared power with the NDP, between him and NDP, they held the majority.

I hope people wise up next time, I think we are almost there. He is no longer the bright shining light people thought he was. He has showns us who he really is. I'm pretty disappointed in the NDP, they could of pulled the plug at any time and forced an election..but they didn't.

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I'm pretty disappointed in the NDP, they could of pulled the plug at any time and forced an election..but they didn't.

Thanks for the explanation. You're beholden to politicians to decide when to call an election. I suppose that's what our (USA) founding fathers wanted to correct and why we're not a parliamentary government.

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 05:39 PM
link   

He's sorta right with his observation, in a very broad sense.

Kinda naive to deny The United States has a major influence on pop-culture, and how people think around the world.

I dont think Brazil would have stormed their own capital over an election outcome they didn't like if America didn't blaze that trail first. They even had their own Brazil flag viking guy.

Copy/paste.

Did our BLM riots make France more prone to do the same in the wake of a police shooting? Maybe. Can't be determined. People, worldover, are mostly trendy copycats.

Keeping in mind The United States started the sexual liberation counterculture movement to begin with. All current woke ideology can be said to be rooted in the 60's and 70's.

You can seriously blame San Fransisco and hippies. And that politician guy what got shot that one time. Social movements and such.

I think Trudeau's statement deals with memes and how The United States propagates those. The American conservative media are the ones MOST focused on stopping the transgender normalization. People like Tucker Carlson are "influencers" in this regard. The ideas they share then go viral and, for some reason, change the way Canadian Muslims think.

I'm guessing anyway. Traditionally, Muslims make Catholics look like Episcopalians with gay and trans issues. Never been that accepting of a culture towards it.

So while Trudeau is making a salient observation about America's pop-culture impact on the world, in this case, it's somewhat of a fallacy to say Canadian Muslims would have kept their mouth shut if America hadn't given them the idea to take a stand against woke culture.
edit on 17-7-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti
a reply to: vonclod

I'm pretty disappointed in the NDP, they could of pulled the plug at any time and forced an election..but they didn't.

Thanks for the explanation. You're beholden to politicians to decide when to call an election. I suppose that's what our (USA) founding fathers wanted to correct and why we're not a parliamentary government.

You're beholden to politicians to decide when to call an election.

Yes, pretty much the case, they have to call one at a certain point, 5 years max, but typically every 4. Now, they can call one at any point before, this generally requires a vote of no confidence by a party like the NDP..in a shared power arrangement(minority govt), or the govt in power can call because they think it's an opportune time.

We have 3 main parties, and a few fringe, this allows for two losers to basically share power, holding more votes than the remaining loser. When Trudeau first won, part of his platform was to change the way elections are held, of course once he won he forgot all about that, and people still voted for the scumbag.

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
Kinda naive to deny The United States has a major influence on pop-culture, and how people think around the world.

You do realize that the Muslim religion has been around for a lot longer than the United State, don't you? Our influence didn't turn them into anti-lgb++.

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33
It's 95% gaslighting by trudeau, he uses this excuse for most things the people here oppose..we are racist, or misogynist, right wing american, our views are unacceptable..etc..etc

This lying chump need to hit the f'ing road.

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

I think I wait too long in my posts to get to certain points.

Yes, yes I do realize that about muslims.

I'm guessing anyway. Traditionally, Muslims make Catholics look like Episcopalians with gay and trans issues. Never been that accepting of a culture towards it.

So while Trudeau is making a salient observation about America's pop-culture impact on the world, in this case, it's somewhat of a fallacy to say Canadian Muslims would have kept their mouth shut if America hadn't given them the idea to take a stand against woke culture.

I just sorta agree with Trudeau in that American media (BOTH LEFT AND RIGHT) have more influence on the western world's thinking than all others combined.
edit on 17-7-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I don't think anyone, be they liberal, conservative, or moderate, would try and blame right-wing Americans for Islamic teaching concerning the prescribed treatment of anyone that doesn't follow Mohammad. It is not only OK to lie to, cheat, rape, torture, enslave and murder the unbelievers, the Quran preaches that you will never make it to paradise in the afterlife if you don't do that to the infidels. The Quran has specific methods to use on infidels, like the classic beheading, chopping off the right hand or chopping off an arm and leg on alternate sides, among others.

They will never admit this unless they have exceeded ten percent of the host country's population. Eventually, they will invoke Sharia laws, and then when they have reached enough of a population, they will be free to follow their teachings to the letter. That's when the peaceful and tolerant Islamic religion shows its true colors in regard to those who don't convert or leave the country they have taken over.

Read the Quran, get an English copy, and read it. I was merely curious during Desert Storm when I read it, but be ready for the apologists, even the black members of Islam will have an excuse for slavery when you mention that is allowed in the Quran. I'd give you my copy but I burned that evil book soon after I read it.

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 06:48 PM
link   

lol

People often ask why I am so cynical.

I state that an extremist Muslim is shooting at you.

A moderate Muslim is simply reloading.

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 08:58 PM
link   
"Did our BLM riots make France more prone to do the same in the wake of a police shooting? Maybe. Can't be determined. People, worldover, are mostly trendy copycats."

France has been known to riot before.

Ots...Trudeau was very much involved in the blm movement in Canada. At a time when public gatherings were shunned by media due to a new disease, he went on one knee and knealt at the head of the protest in a show of solidarity, servitude, or something. The protest was permitted and traffic allowed to be stopped.

Although other parades and group assemblies were cancelled, the media said that it was "healthier" for people to be able to vent this atttrocity then the risk of the disease.

edit on 17-7-2023 by InTheEther because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-7-2023 by InTheEther because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: DAVID64
They blame everything on the Right

Muslims are about as "right" as it gets.

They used to be considered "left" and adored by the left when Obama was president. But when a people's become no longer useful to the left, they just flush them down the proverbial toilet. I think the left has changed it's skin more times than a snake. The left is just like a snake. Every few years it changes it's skin.

edit on 17-7-2023 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

if you are just looking at the 60s sexual revolution you risk missing Freud, Victorian sexual revolution with sexology and the naughty 90s (1890s)..

what we are seeing in the lgb++++ ever expanding acronym demonstrates all the elements of Victorian attitudes towards women and children

in terms of putting my finger on the core issue i look at it through the lens of comparing the likes of Mat Walsh and Posie Parker each resonating with very different streams so the US, Canada, Australia and new Zealand, even the Muslim world have to manage 2 very different streams.

as a part of women's networks posie resonates with and to groups the likes of mat Walsh simply can't reach.. we see that in terms of Brexit as aligned behind her are voices on the left and right, those with religion or none, those pro/anti eu..

as i see it the likes of posie parker is gifted political activist in way trump, Walsh or farage can never be in terms of winning over those who would otherwise be entrenched opponents..

in starting with the sexual revolution of the naughty 90s it takes you down a path to the likes of Tavistock in terms of identity but also its partner clinic the Portman whos goal is to normalise criminality and perversion.. combined they are a force for change in terms of reshaping the world..

we've gone through a few transitions as until the nazis, liberals dreamt of sterilising the poor and euthanising them from the gene pool but after ww2 they pivoted to using to welfare state to do it for them, by now the wests populations was meant to be 50% lower so we find them pivoting back to embracing the original sterilise and euthanise their way to that goal..

sadly the likes of Canada are leading the way down that path so its no wonder they are scared of any push back and pointing fingers but even if they close down one stream there are plenty more springing up just as they close down one set of thought more appears.

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed
Please look up the meanings of Taqiyya and Kitman. Then you'll understand.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join