It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian submarine commander Stanislav Rzhitsky shot dead.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2023 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Stanislavsky the Russian sun commander was shot dead on his morning Erub.

He posted his usual running route, which is claimed how he was able to be located.

What does this all mean, with everything going on in the world.

www.theage.com.au...
edit on 12-7-2023 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2023 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Another war criminal eliminated. Here's to many more

posted on Jul, 12 2023 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: BalticB
Another war criminal eliminated. Here's to many more

Technically how can he be a war criminal? do we know for a fact his submarine shot cruise missiles? otherwise, what is his specific war crime, except guilt by association

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Bbbbut he’s Rushin!

a reply to: putnam6

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: BalticB

He is no more a war criminal than any US or British sub commander that served during Iraqi freedom. Everything Russia has done is justified under the precedent America the UK and the coalition of the extorted set when Iraq was pre-emptively invaded and subsequently demolished on the basis of now admitted lies about WMD threats.

I wonder if Zelensky has realised he will soon be thrown under the bus?? I would hope to see him hang just like Saddam Hussein. Would be fitting, as they both began as puppets of foreign powers and used to wage war against a neighbor for the benefit of globalist corporations and total market domination.

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

I wonder if Zelensky has realised he will soon be thrown under the bus?? I would hope to see him hang just like Saddam Hussein. Would be fitting, as they both began as puppets of foreign powers and used to wage war against a neighbor for the benefit of globalist corporations and total market domination.

Lol WTF are you talking about... That there is some high-end Russian propaganda at its finest, cheers

edit on 13-7-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Technically how can he be a war criminal?

Well, we can agree he is dead, right?

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 01:42 AM
link   
According to the posted link:

Sergei Denisenko, 64, was detained on suspicion of shooting Rzhitsky, and was allegedly found in possession of a pistol and silencer, officials say. He was identified in some Russian reports as a native of the Ukrainian city of Sumy.

Kyrylo Budanov, head of the Ukrainian Defence Ministry’s main intelligence directorate, denied any involvement by Kyiv in the attack on Rzhitsky. However, the agency posted details about the killing on its Telegram channel, including the time of the attack, the number of shots fired and local weather conditions.

His address and other personal details had been posted on the Ukrainian website Myrotvorets (“Peacemaker” in English). The site, which acts as an unofficial database of those considered by its users to be enemies of Ukraine, described Rzhitsky in 2022 as a “Russian war criminal”.

Rzhitsky’s family denies he took part in last year’s invasion of Vinnytsia, and told Baza he had resigned from his post in December 2021.

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 02:37 AM
link   

a reply to: BalticB

He is no more a war criminal than any US or British sub commander that served during Iraqi freedom. Everything Russia has done is justified under the precedent America the UK and the coalition of the extorted set when Iraq was pre-emptively invaded and subsequently demolished on the basis of now admitted lies about WMD threats.

With all due respect you really haven't a clue. So Ukraine is the aggressor and Zelensky will get hanged
and I suppose the kremlin goons are peacekeepers
jesus christ, sometimes this forum looks like some russkie Z "patriot's" Telegram feed...

EDIT: comparing US invasion of Iraq to the russian invasion is fundamentally wrong. If anything, Sadam's Iraq was like russia of today. A regional bully, a murderous dictator. Also, russia is committing genocide in Ukraine. Rape and murder of civilians, mass deportation of children. While there were cases of isolated war crimes committed by US troops, they were found out and punished. The russkie criminal regime, on the other hand, only encourages such crimes. So yes, Putin will get hanged while Zelensky will watch it with popcorn and champagne

edit on 365amThursday31462023-07-13T02:46:52-05:00365 by BalticB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

Hard to say what it means without knowing who did it.

Tempting to assume the Ukrainians did it as a way of striking back for the missile attacks his submarine made.

But he may have had enemies in Krasnodar. He was also deputy chief of mobilization there and may have angered the wrong people.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

How many rubles did you make with that response?
I sure hope alot at .011 to the dollar. Also you maybe should.....nvm you are a puppy being played.

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 05:52 AM
link   
"deny ignorance" has officially turned into parroting propagandists on both sides who have no need for truth in reality.

You all disappoint

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

He also was deputy head of military mobilisation of a city.

So his death may have more to do with that position as opposed to him being a sub-commander.

As to what it all means, well that's anybody's guess in Russia right now.

At least he did not fall out an open window aka that old chestnut.
edit on 13-7-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

So America was war criminals for invading Iraq, so that makes it OK for Russia to invade Ukraine.

But Ukraine bad for being invaded and they should be hung.

Solid logic.

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Lol WTF are you talking about... That there is some high-end Russian propaganda at its finest, cheers

Seriously, wow!

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker
It is called the pre-emptive strike doctrine and was championed universally even here on Ats by many criticizing Russia during the iraqi invasion.

The former German leader Merkel admitted the Minsk agreement was nothing more than a way to buy time to arm and train Ukraine. This agreement was supposed to stop Ukraine from continuing to murder its own citizens in the East, citizens who for good reason wanted nothing to do with a puppet leader who has clearly no regard for his own citizens as he feeds them into a meat grinder. Intelligence clearly indicated they were going to try and take Crimea back, which is their right of course. Therefore, pre-emptive strike by the Russians.

Regardless of ones opinion of the matter, it was a proper replica of pre-emptive strike doctrine based on the USA and UK actions 19 years and 8 months prior to the Russian invasion. While our justification was completely fabricated, as admitted by multiple news and intel agencies down the road, the former chancelor of Germany as much as admitted that their was a plan to launch an operation to retake Crimea. It is the impending operation which gave Russia its reason to invade.

Now I could be called a propagandist and it really does not bother me. its par for course right now in the information war. However, regarding the shipment of weapons to Ukraine, I really do not mind. Its great investment and Ukraine will be paying these back with interest for the next 80 years despite how quickly they get destroyed or captured. It also keeps the 401k's healthy with the funds involved in the defense industry.

And when it comes down to it, is that not what modern warfare is really all about?? making that money!!! I sincerely have sympathy for the people of Ukraine, but they will continue to be ordered to die in vain while NATO Zelensky is in power. So, I may as well pad my retirement account in the mean time, and get the information warfare units aggressively tapping away at the keyboards with their feigned indignation and accusatory nonsense.

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Well, we can agree he is dead, right?
a reply to: Xtrozero

Yes he is most sincerely dead ....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   
IF Zelensky goes out of power, what do you think will happen?

IF Russia wins, mass death continues. "Filtration". Gulags. Siberia. Mass kidnapping of children and 'resettling' them and 'Russian education' to erase any memory of being Ukrainian.

The only survival option fir Ukraine is to win their independence.

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 04:31 AM
link   

a reply to: CriticalStinker
It is called the pre-emptive strike doctrine and was championed universally even here on Ats by many criticizing Russia during the iraqi invasion.

The former German leader Merkel admitted the Minsk agreement was nothing more than a way to buy time to arm and train Ukraine. This agreement was supposed to stop Ukraine from continuing to murder its own citizens in the East, citizens who for good reason wanted nothing to do with a puppet leader who has clearly no regard for his own citizens as he feeds them into a meat grinder. Intelligence clearly indicated they were going to try and take Crimea back, which is their right of course. Therefore, pre-emptive strike by the Russians.

Regardless of ones opinion of the matter, it was a proper replica of pre-emptive strike doctrine based on the USA and UK actions 19 years and 8 months prior to the Russian invasion. While our justification was completely fabricated, as admitted by multiple news and intel agencies down the road, the former chancelor of Germany as much as admitted that their was a plan to launch an operation to retake Crimea. It is the impending operation which gave Russia its reason to invade.

The years of training, arming and eventual buildup of US/ North Atlantic Terrorist Organisation backed forces on Russia's border might be enough to sustain an article 51 on it's own, without the well known goal of attacking Crimea. It's obvious Russia tried for years via the two Minsk agreements to settle things diplomatically (which Ukraine had no intention of abiding by, despite agreeing and signing them) which satisfies the other requirement.

Now I could be called a propagandist and it really does not bother me. its par for course right now in the information war. However, regarding the shipment of weapons to Ukraine, I really do not mind. Its great investment and Ukraine will be paying these back with interest for the next 80 years despite how quickly they get destroyed or captured. It also keeps the 401k's healthy with the funds involved in the defense industry.

And when it comes down to it, is that not what modern warfare is really all about?? making that money!!! I sincerely have sympathy for the people of Ukraine, but they will continue to be ordered to die in vain while NATO Zelensky is in power. So, I may as well pad my retirement account in the mean time, and get the information warfare units aggressively tapping away at the keyboards with their feigned indignation and accusatory nonsense.

Yep, wars are all about wealth and power (the many dying to help the few). This one's no different.

Some doubts they will remain under US corruption, or that of its its puppet institutions like the IMF long term. It's likely that whatever is left of the Ukraine will end up a corrupt little "rump state" of Russia. The comedian will have developed lead poisoning (own extremists) or flown the coop and be slumming it in Florida by then.

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Quintilian

slumming it in Florida by then.

Now don't tease me like that. I would love to show him how friendly our alligators are when they get a hug from a maniac.

top topics

join