It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Text Message About Aliens from Someone Monitoring Messages?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I was texting a friend of mine about UFOs, Aliens, Steven Greer and the Disclosure Project in kind of an argument that Greer was a shill. Out of nowhere the word "WRONG!" appeared on both of our screens. Neither of us texted that. Really freaky.

We all know that texting is monitored, but they (?) have the ability to send messages too?

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: KSDakar01

Groundhog day...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

Just a glitch in the matrix… nothing to see here… keep movin’…. 😜👍

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Thanks I thought the tread got erased.

a reply to: Encia22

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: KSDakar01

Why make two identicle threads? You got plenty of answers on the other one....

[uwww.abovetopsecret.com...]

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I thought the mods ersaed it

a reply to: nugget1

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: KSDakar01
I thought the mods ersaed it

a reply to: nugget1

Nope; it's still there.

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 11:20 PM
link   
why did you type the word WRONG and then screenshot/post it?

posted on Jul, 12 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit to mess with people.

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Yeah, happened to me a couple times, too. The biggie was when I watched my untouched, powered-off phone turn on and scroll to this website to a certain thread about a breakaway civilization.

Of course the intelligence agencies, contractors, nhi's and supposed breakaways all have unlimited access to our electronics as countless "whistle-blowers" have explained. We haven't had privacy for many decades. I now tend to think that even our thoughts are readable due to a few personal incidents along with the endless stories, with a nod to the schizophrenics I've derided over the years.

Maybe AI and/or expanded consciousness will help us turn the tables and make lies obsolete? It would be interesting to experience human life without lies, especially concerning the political and certain professional classes ... though whether humanity could continue in a recognizable form is up for debate.

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
Yeah, happened to me a couple times, too. The biggie was when I watched my untouched, powered-off phone turn on and scroll to this website to a certain thread about a breakaway civilization.

Of course the intelligence agencies, contractors, nhi's and supposed breakaways all have unlimited access to our electronics as countless "whistle-blowers" have explained. We haven't had privacy for many decades. I now tend to think that even our thoughts are readable due to a few personal incidents along with the endless stories, with a nod to the schizophrenics I've derided over the years.

Maybe AI and/or expanded consciousness will help us turn the tables and make lies obsolete? It would be interesting to experience human life without lies, especially concerning the political and certain professional classes ... though whether humanity could continue in a recognizable form is up for debate.

I spent my career in the federal government, plus almost twenty years in the military if you count my time in the Guard.

There were of course initial classes about respect for classified materials, handling/labeling them, and the annual refresher trainings.

Despite all of that, in all of the years of my service, I can count on less than one hand the number of times someone pulled me aside or addressed a group I was in and said that the topic at hand was so secretive that if we ever discussed it the consequences would be far worse and beyond the scope of what our training mentioned. Now the post above is knocking on the door of one of those topics. I won’t say which topic or how close the post is to what I know to be true, but it’s interesting that some of this is stuff I’ve never been able to find mentioned online before and now people seem to be figuring it out.

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   
INTERESTING. Who knows?!

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

I tried to read that thread and it crashed my laptop a few times. Like I think the whole thing is BS but my laptops dont like it.

Other mega threads here didnt do that, like Sled's paranormal one, which IMHO is far more real, so I'm thinking its not the length of the thread that is crashing my system, and system not just browser.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BeTheGoddess

Like I think the whole thing is BS but my laptops dont like it.

Not that I'm trying to spread falsities or ideologies, but that particular thread that started it (not my own far larger thread that tried to discuss it) had a lot of strangeness around it.

The mods couldn't track the initial poster "A," which was a first, and steady, smart, skeptical people who I had interactions with for several years prior to the incident told me privately that they had concrete personal proof that the claims were (at the least partly) true.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: therainmaker

Chalking the "figuring out" to the tipping point in the collective unconscious. Enough people think or fuss about something an the next thing you know that idea/subject/innovation is plastered all over the internet/MSN/Editorial articles. Was told 15yrs ago we were already past any privacy online. Even back then a VPN didn't do much for you.

What's interesting to me are the things that you'd expect to go from zero to everyone getting into it, but don't. It's seriously wild what we'll fixate on or chose to ignore. To be clear junk like the Kardashians, politics, or any other fad thing is NOT the kind of things I'm refering too.

top topics

join