It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experts speculate climate change is increasing kidney stone cases

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: WorldxGonexMad
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Due to climate change?? Really?

Seems to be many ailments lately being attributed to something... but not the vaccines!

Kidney stones have sweet f all to do with vaccine, they are from the food we eat, and not drinking enough water

posted on Jul, 10 2023 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Kidney stones usually come from eating lots of oxalates or oxalic acid and not eating enough of certain foods that keep them from forming calcium oxalate stones.

Oxalate is not found in meat that can form kidney stones, it is found in veggies and maybe in coatings covering junk food made from grains.
a reply to: rickymouse

Oxalates are found in several foods - Rhubarb Spinach, Sorrel

posted on Jul, 10 2023 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

originally posted by: Peeple

If I speculate that unicorn farts can prevent strokes does that imply that unicorns are real?

No, but it implies that you believe unicorns exist and expect me to believe in them as well. Please try harder, I'm getting bored with this.

You should be inclusive to unicorns. What's the matter with you? Do you have unicornphobia?

posted on Jul, 10 2023 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue

Kidney stones usually come from eating lots of oxalates or oxalic acid and not eating enough of certain foods that keep them from forming calcium oxalate stones.

Oxalate is not found in meat that can form kidney stones, it is found in veggies and maybe in coatings covering junk food made from grains.
a reply to: rickymouse

Oxalates are found in several foods - Rhubarb Spinach, Sorrel

Yes, the big thing is that we need a moderate amount, and some people have less available enzymes to metabolize them properly, but too much is definitely not good for almost all people. I did list some ways to stop absorption of oxalates and oxcylic acid here in another post lately I think.

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 05:47 AM
link   

I went through a couple summers of kidney stones. When they say its the most painful thing you can imagine, they aren't kidding. The way I have described it is like if you took a piece of hot charcoal from your grill and put it in someone's side. I went to see a urologist and he told me there is one very simple way to prevent them. Drink a lot of water. IE don't let yourself get dehydrated. 2.5 liters of water a day and you will never get them. I followed his advice and for 15 years now have never had another one. The other thing you can do is make sure you drink a little orange juice weekly. The citric acid dissolves most types of stones. Lastly, a beer now and then is good for flushing them out of your system before they get big enough to be a problem.

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I am 53 and an avid drinker of mountain dew and I did not feeble my first kidney stone till I was 50 and forced to not drink dew for 27 months and loved on a diet with spy as my only source of protein and my drinks all had potassium nitrate on them not had any troubles with my kidneys since I left that environment and started drink few again.. ps being forced to sit in county jail for a crime you are innocent of sucks.

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I totally disagree.
These vitamin drinks that you buy for your children because you feel they need the vitamins.
They're they're very toxic to the kidneys.
I would never give liquid vitamin drinks to my child never.
They taste so good and they're designed to be tasting so good for them to become addictive.
Stay away from them people please stay away from all that marketing and this is good for you this vitamin will help you no that's not true.
A steady balance of what the creator of the shirt that's provided here on Earth is all you need.

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: WorldxGonexMad

Due to climate change?? Really?

Seems to be many ailments lately being attributed to something... but not the vaccines!

Kidney stones have sweet f all to do with vaccine, they are from the food we eat, and not drinking enough water

Just saying it seems everything nowadays is attributed to something.... other than the vaccines!

I know how kidney stones come about naturally but you never know if the vaccine has increased your chances of kidney stones... just like it may have increased your chances of some kind of cancer!

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Alternate title.

Climate change experts are ,possibly, giving me hemorrhoids!!!

edit on 11-7-2023 by Bob350 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 11:20 AM
link   
"We don't know what the problem is, but are as believe it's because of Climate Change."

----

"Dammit, they didn't pick up my garbage this morning!"

"Climate change caused it."

----

"I've gotten fat eating McDonalds"

"Oh, that's definitely Climate Change."

I do love having a convenient, catch-all excuse for everything.

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Where do these experts come from? Homeless shelters. Not to bright!

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 03:24 PM
link   
"aThe full title: Experts speculate climate change is increasing kidney stone cases among young children: report"

No climate change is causing another something. That climate change bandwagon is really filling up with more and more wild theories each passing day. Come on now!! reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

<< 1  2  3   >>

join