It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we in digital or material world

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 08:56 AM
link   
This pedo,is always using something like hole type tech.The thing is that we forget something,or deleted information is in the question.So,where this information go?Simply,they are doing this via tech they have.This pedo,is actually using holes to delete all unwanted information.So,if I'm questioning them or aliens,or god,they use this to delete everything.It pitless pit.I remember,after few times this information.This thing is used by this pedo.He is regarded as high,but actually he is lowest low as he can be.He is just snake.He is using hole tech all the time.His program is deleted all the unwanted information,all thing that are simply useless.So,he has worm type tech.He is using worms to delete all useless information.Worms are his things,that are eating all this info.

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Whoarewe

Interesting...S&F just to see where this thread goes.

Almost sounds like something written by Smodin...

smodin.io...

Chatbots will change the face of social media cause the worms will form an unholy alliance with the Utah grasshoppers and eventually pissit all away.
edit on 9-7-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Who is "he", and what is hole tech?

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Well if he is using worms and holes, he is basically using wormholes.

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Please tell this to a relative of friend immediately. If your relative or friend tells you afterswards he will bring you to a hospital - please dont resist it.

In short you have a massive mental breakdown/episode - been there seen that.

Wish you all the best!

edit on 9-7-2023 by Sanitarium79 because: typo

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Are we in digital or material world

Feels fairly solid for me .
Now , what is the console command to turn on no-clip mode ?
edit on 7/9/23 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 06:41 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 08:33 PM
link   

It was his sled!

Antagonist: Pedo Snake

Things antagonist uses: Hole tech, worm tech.

Purpose of tech: deleting unwanted information.

Question: Reality, Real or fake?

I agree, the Pedo uses wormholes. Which is a natural combination of Worm tech and hole tech.

Computing...

I have determined the answer may be the following:

1. The pedo is using time-travelling wormholes to go back in time and erase events from happening causing Mandela effects to cascade through the quantum reality matrix, erasing information. Satan, The Pedo (Joe Biden?) is using wormholes to erase the information of the past, making reality deterministic and material.

I thought that was Ba'al's territory
edit on 9-7-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 09:48 PM
link   
As insane as this post is, you can argue there is more evidence for us living in a simulation than not.

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: eXia7

Genos is that you?

one punch man fan?

posted on Jul, 10 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I know I was fast typing,but if you conclude this as simulation,then this pedo is actually doing this via his holes.It is the worst # I have seen.Also,if you go 'outside',you'll notice that this snake has his things going around and doing everything for him.I had several times with this thing,a no it's not a wormhole,it's his holes that he uses like hole to trap inside.Like,if you're around pit with snakes,it's literal it.It has special name,it is for deleting information.Also,all his snakes are using this tech.It is very dangerous.Yeah,pedo is his name,because he is worst of them all,and he is literally hanging around his
Ai systems across the galaxy.Sometimes is called hell hole.

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: eXia7

#in reptilian,he is taunting everywhere.He has all his pedos with him.

top topics

join