It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How are President Joe and Hunter Biden Intimidating GOP Investigators So Profoundly?.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They are ALL being Blackmailed Including Mr. Trump . That Usually Leads to Cooperation weather they Like it or Not . Look at Kevin McCarthy , Paul Ryan Part Deux

edit on 8-7-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

It is Not Intimidation but Cooperation . Haven't You Figured that Out Yet ? One Party , One Mindset........

I refuse to accept that. If it's one party, why did Democrats skewer Republicans close to Donald Trump?

If you can't figure that out by now maybe politics isn't your game. I have read many of your threads and comments on threads and I believe you let Trump and his fantasies rule over your thought process. I support much of what you say but at the same time I don't understand why you blindly support that man. Hell I voted for him twice and very much regret it.

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 06:38 PM
link   

They’re both on the same team , I believe you’ve been told that for years and years . You’re still trying to wrap your head around it ?

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Current GOP leadership is controlled opposition.

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 08:27 PM
link   

But the House Finance, Judicial, and Oversight, make Democrats in Congress angry every day for one reason or another.

Yeah, they're putting on a pretty convincing show, eh? Academy Awards for all! And they're laughing at us....all the way to the bank.

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2
a reply to: frogs453

Agreed; in contrast the Democrats had actually proof of Russia Trump collusion.

There is a clear difference here.

HAHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHAHHAHA

Then why isnt he in jail...

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

originally posted by: dandandat2
a reply to: frogs453

Agreed; in contrast the Democrats had actually proof of Russia Trump collusion.

There is a clear difference here.

HAHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHAHHAHA

Then why isnt he in jail...

Because collusion is not, by itself, a crime. This is the part that Trump and his followers are apparently too dumb to understand. Collusion simply means to work together for some common goal. That's not necessarily a crime unless both parties participate in some specific activity which is defined under the law as a crime. For example, in 2016, before the election, Paul Manafort gave Republican polling data to Konstantin Kilimnik (a suspected Russian intelligence agent) which was apparently used to help the Russian Troll Factory--the Internet Research Agency--to target US voters in a last minute attempt to influence votes in swing states. That was collusion, but not conspiracy. Special Counsel Robert Mueller was very clear on the distinction between collusion and conspiracy in his final report, but to this day Donald Trump will claim that the Mueller Report absolved him of "collusion".

It did no such thing; it found that there was not enough evidence to establish a crime of conspiracy, beyond a reasonable doubt.

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 08:52 PM
link   
…or maybe they’re afraid of whom has the Bidet family by the balls.

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Those who work for Joe Biden are so petrified of his Chinese owners, they are now bowing to them.

Check out Janet Yellen today: www.foxnews.com...

Rulership through FEAR.

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

When we are talking about a potential crime with the bidens to then go russia collusion implies it is a crime if its a crime and they have evidence he should be in jail or the left should shut its pie hole about collusion.

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 12:07 AM
link   

It's called having mud on everyone just like the clintons have mud on everyone they were untouchable like Biden said no one can fk with the king know if with me.

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Rachel Maddow doesn’t even believe any of that anymore

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Nazis.
That swept under the rug element reeking to high heaven.

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

I just heard on Sunday morning futures on Fox News, Robert Hur, the special counsel investigating Joe Biden for stealing classified documents over 15 years, has only spent $615,000 over the last 6 months. Jack Smith, who is investigating Donald Trump, has spent $5.5 million over the last 6 months.

The Biden family even has DOJ special counsels intimidated.

posted on Jul, 10 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   
In Canada, a Member of Parliament can call another Member a liar within the House of Commons without consequence of a lawsuit for slander. The accused will sometimes callout the accuser and dare them to make those allegations outside. This never happens.

Why not name the accusation outside the hallowed halls if you want the truth out? Would it not be best to have your truth said and proved so in court in front of the nation?

It seems to be all smoke and mirrors to breed division among the plebes while the master plan proceeds without concern.

edit on 10-7-2023 by InTheEther because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-7-2023 by InTheEther because: Revised text

posted on Jul, 10 2023 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Update 7.10.2023

PART OF Joseph R. Biden's Intimidation and control tactics were revealed by AXIOS over the weekend...

President Joe Biden has a hair-trigger temper and is “prone to yelling” and cursing at White House staff, according to a report from Axios.

Alex Thompson reported the president has been known to yell, “God dammit, how the f**k don’t you know this?!,”

“Don’t f**king bullsh*t me!” and

“Get the f**k out of here!” at his aides, according to several current and former staff who spoke with Axios off the record.

“No one is safe,” one administration official told Axios.

Biden’s fury has been directed at both senior and junior staffers.
Source: spangld.com...

Wouldn't you wet your pants if "The Big Guy" yelled at you like that? Be honest!

-cwm
edit on 7/10/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2023 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust Hes gona loose it when o r if the impeachment proceedings ever happen. He is not a nice person.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join