It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Battle Beneath The Earth- 60s movie about tunnels beneath the pacific

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   
There’s currently a thread about a trans-pacific conspiracy which is similar to a movie I saw as a kid on either saturday morning or late night TV. I never totally forgot about it in the intervening decades.

The movie from the mid 60s is cheesy as hell and seen through a modern lens would be classed as racist not because of ‘blackface’ or ‘womanface’ but because of ‘orientalface’. It tells the story of a man trying to save the USA from a chinese invasion through tunnels under the pacific deep into the US mainland.

I thought a few members who have participated in those threads might find it amusing and perhaps the OP of the other thread might find it helpful.

Full movie on YT:- Battle Beneath The Earth

PS shameless plug for my story about elites building tunnels to mars and space submarines to escape the great strawberry milk space blob cataclysm.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: merkins

argh, i dont find this amusing at all since my mother in law has been obsessing about some type of tunnel war where trump or someone is fighting the illuminati and saving abducted children.

It really seems like some folks are targeting elderly people with these stories, like some q anon stuff. i dont know i need more beer..

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Watched this last night with the girlfriend, it was pretty good we both enjoyed it.

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: XipeTotex

MIL is right. Allegedly trump got a hole in one on his Mar a Lago course a while back. When he stooped down to retrieve his ball a sink hole opened up and he fell in. Determined to find his ball he went searching and found that there were tunnels all the way under the US and then under the Pacific. Apparently the other end came out in Japan! So trump got a force of veterans together to fight the japanese/illuminati/lizard people alliance and to rescue the kids from the adrenochrome factories in japan and under the pacific.

The reason your MIL knows is that the encryption in her head is failing. Thanks to my deep deep research I was able to discover that the japanese/illuminati/lizard people alliance that are using the brains of elderly people for a kind of data storage and back up system like an encrypted hard drive. However as these biological hard drive brains age the hard drives begin to breakdown and the encryption malfunctions in a way that means the data about their plans and the tunnel wars is leaking into the consciousness of these poor people.

Or maybe my sources are telling porky pies. Who can be sure?

Either way I think your MIL should sign up to fight them and go down the tunnels.

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: enament

Glad you enjoyed it. It’s set me off on mission to watch a few scifi classics I haven’t seen since childhood.

Watched the quatermass movies today and I’ve just started the HG Wells’ Things To Come movie. I highly recommend it. If I remember correctly i’s very relevant for current times and there’s nothing good being made today.

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Quatermass and the Pit is a favourite of mine, along with Phase 4 I think it was, about ants?

Your Refrigeratory Conspiracy thread, which I really enjoyed, got closed.

I have no idea why.

Sad.

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Yeh I just PMed you about it. I assume the poster of the other thread that inspired it got offended. Which is a shame because it puts part 2 in jeopardy.

I came up with a really long post to reply to you about it but i lost it.

I got confused with all the quatermass versions and I’ve just realised I watched watched the quatermass xperiment and and quatermass 2. i was confused when the underground capsule didn’t turn up. I’ll track the pit down and watch it tonight.

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Scared me as a little'un.

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: merkins
a reply to: XipeTotex

MIL is right. Allegedly trump got a hole in one on his Mar a Lago course a while back. When he stooped down to retrieve his ball a sink hole opened up and he fell in. Determined to find his ball he went searching and found that there were tunnels all the way under the US and then under the Pacific. Apparently the other end came out in Japan! So trump got a force of veterans together to fight the japanese/illuminati/lizard people alliance and to rescue the kids from the adrenochrome factories in japan and under the pacific.

The reason your MIL knows is that the encryption in her head is failing. Thanks to my deep deep research I was able to discover that the japanese/illuminati/lizard people alliance that are using the brains of elderly people for a kind of data storage and back up system like an encrypted hard drive. However as these biological hard drive brains age the hard drives begin to breakdown and the encryption malfunctions in a way that means the data about their plans and the tunnel wars is leaking into the consciousness of these poor people.

Or maybe my sources are telling porky pies. Who can be sure?

Either way I think your MIL should sign up to fight them and go down the tunnels.

I bet she will disappear in to the tunnels once she has spent all her money on that shady crypto these people are also pushing.

new topics

top topics

join