It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Philadelphia mass shooting suspect told police he did it to clean up the neighborhood, sources say

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 11:47 PM
link   
The source for the quotes below are found here:
www.cnn.com...
www.inquirer.com...

the man accused of fatally shooting five people in Philadelphia on Monday night told police in sum and substance that he carried out the attack to clean up the neighborhood, two law enforcement sources told CNN.

Authorities are also investigating a since-deleted social media page believed to belong to the accused gunman, 40-year-old Kimbrady Carriker, that includes a series of posts about guns, the Second Amendment and the “loss of freedoms,” according to a law enforcement source.

Lots of inflammatory things in this sad story, so it will be interesting to see what the response from ATS is. Just a few sections.

n May, Carriker shared posts from pro-gun groups supporting former President Donald Trump and the Second Amendment. In June, he shared a mocking video of a speech by President Joe Biden and added his view that Biden was trying to “take our arms.”

He posted on the same day, “The only thing more terrifying than blindness is being the only one who can see.”

Officers arrested Carriker during a chase on foot, and he had an AR-style rifle, a 9 mm handgun, a scanner that tracks emergency response radio traffic and was wearing a bulletproof vest and ski mask, authorities said.

Rifle and handgun taken from suspect were ghost guns, police say

Posts about perceived loss of freedoms

On his Facebook page, Carriker posted pictures of armed protesters dressed as Black Panthers taken at a 2020 Atlanta protest. He posted that they were “exercising their first and second amendment” rights.

There was also a meme featuring photos of actor Wesley Snipes dressed as the vampire hunter from “Blade” and as the drag queen Noxeema from the movie “To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar.” Above Snipes as Blade, the caption read, “Me at BLM protest.” Above Snipes as Noxeema, it read, “Me at pride.”

He griped in a June 20 about crime in the community. “During community patrols I have notice a big shame. So many of our 50 + 60 + 70 year old elders are influencing the youth negatively. They are without a doubt promoting and participating in robbing, prostitution, scamming, and murder.”

edit on 5-7-2023 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

Victims were as young as 15. It seems obvious that the shooter had some mental issues. In the end no one and nothing wins.
edit on 6-7-2023 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Weird, CNN stayed away from the usual headline setting of "[race] man shoots [number]"

Wonder why.

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

"He griped in a June 20 about crime in the community. “During community patrols I have notice a big shame. So many of our 50 + 60 + 70 year old elders are influencing the youth negatively. They are without a doubt promoting and participating in robbing, prostitution, scamming, and murder.”

Must be Affirmative Action in play

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iconic
Weird, CNN stayed away from the usual headline setting of "[race] man shoots [number]"

Wonder why.

Well, a Black man shoots 7 Black people, who seem to identify as a crossdresser and maybe more. No real angle for CNN...

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 07:47 AM
link   

So when a BLM tranny kills five he’s a second amendment enthusiast? It’s like people forgot that credibility is a thing.

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Well everyone might win if people in mental crisis get the help they need before the have to resort to violence and as for military style weapons in society, well that's a whole other can of worms.

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

“Military style guns”. 😂
Do you mean guns that go boom or black guns?

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Notabot12345666

“Military style guns”. 😂
Do you mean guns that go boom or black guns?

Can of worms, man, can of worms.

Biden's plan for mental health changes.

www.whitehouse.gov... -mental-health-crisis/
edit on q00000006731America/Chicago0303America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 08:15 AM
link   

I wonder if anyone will look into the SSRIs.
I once told a doctor I think I’m depressed. She prescribed Prozac. Within a week I was hearing voices in my head and having violent fantasies. Against her advice I stopped the Prozac cold turkey. I haven’t had an auditory hallucination or graphic violent fantasy since. That was about five years ago.

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Notabot12345666

HMMM, almost as if they want the population to go crazy.....

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

Yep. If enough armed people were walking around detached from life as if they’re watching a movie in third person and hearing demons in their heads the public might be willing to give up their guns.

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Notabot12345666

I wonder if anyone will look into the SSRIs.
I once told a doctor I think I’m depressed. She prescribed Prozac. Within a week I was hearing voices in my head and having violent fantasies. Against her advice I stopped the Prozac cold turkey. I haven’t had an auditory hallucination or graphic violent fantasy since. That was about five years ago.

They don't know how SSRIs work so that would be a good idea to study them in depth.

Mild depression should not be treated with SSRIs as they cause more harm than good as per a family doctor's advice. There are so many other natural ways of getting yourself out of mild depression that doctor's don't seem to want to embrace. All they seem to do is peddle drugs.

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   

"In the end no one and nothing wins."

Maybe those with enough brains to flee Philidelphia after this event will win in the long run.

US Cities have become an exercize in Darwinism.

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   

n May, Carriker shared posts from pro-gun groups supporting former President Donald Trump and the Second Amendment. In June, he shared a mocking video of a speech by President Joe Biden and added his view that Biden was trying to “take our arms.”

He posted on the same day, “The only thing more terrifying than blindness is being the only one who can see.”

Odd that none of this was mentioned when his FB posts first came out; they showed a cross-dresser who supported and was a member of BLM. He professed his hate for all law enforcement and called for violent stands against them.
There was never any indication he was a Trump supporter; just another radical, angry individual with a victimhood mindset who espoused violence and ultra liberal views.

Kind of like the rewriting of the little bagging found in the WH private area where Hunter had recently been using his computer. It magically morphed into being found in a common area, and despite redundant surveillance cameras they can't find the culprit.

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Left Wing Media PANICS As The TRUTH of The "TRANS" Philadelphia Shooter Is REVEALED

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

it will be interesting to see what the response from ATS is.

Now that the "spin" has been debunked and the truth is out, how do you think that is going?

posted on Jul, 10 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: opethPA

it will be interesting to see what the response from ATS is.

Now that the "spin" has been debunked and the truth is out, how do you think that is going?

It pretty much went the way I thought it would go though I want to ask you this. What spin has been debunked? That way I can research that specific element so I can at least be somewhat informed on it.

new topics

top topics

join