It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MarcoPolo has the audio from the White House Cocaine call posted on Twitter

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

That's a great photo. What did you use to edit that? Striking law as well..

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
~snip~

Once Americans get that idiot and those who think like him out of the way, look out!

Only one problem though, carewemust, that idiot and those who think like him count the votes.

I hope you're right, but I don't think they'll ever let go of that mechanism now that they have it so seamlessly perfected.

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

That's a great photo. What did you use to edit that? Striking law as well..

Thank you very much for saying so! It wasn't edited or cropped in any way - I took it that way. Five different local fire departments were there to handle the blaze and the firefighter shown was from my town's own fire department.

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 04:27 PM
link   

a reply to: incoserv

With Congress only working for 12 days between June 24th and September 12th, and 95% of the MSM in Biden's corner, expect a lot of insanity to emanate from this Administration on multiple fronts.

Bare Tranny Boobs at White House parties, and Cocaine in the West Wing of the White House, are just the start.

I am just SO GLAD Joe brought back dignity to the White House! Whew!

This should get really interesting to see what diversionary story takes over this and what the final storyline on this will be.

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything

With Congress only working for 12 days between June 24th and September 12th, and 95% of the MSM in Biden's corner, expect a lot of insanity to emanate from this Administration on multiple fronts.

Bare Tranny Boobs at White House parties, and Cocaine in the West Wing of the White House, are just the start.

I am just SO GLAD Joe brought back dignity to the White House! Whew!

This should get really interesting to see what diversionary story takes over this and what the final storyline on this will be.

I was wondering that same thing myself. Almost any story or scandal is less severe than Treason...which is what many believe Joe/Hunter will ultimately be found to have committed. Maybe the Cocaine diversion can be kept as the #1 story on FoxNews for another week.

posted on Jun, 16 2024 @ 11:28 PM
link   

June 16, 2024 (Happy Father's Day)

With Kamala Harris's Secret Service detail having so much trouble due to a "medical issue", it makes me think the Coc'aine delivered to the White House, may have been for the agent described in this article.

Congress wants a briefing: www.westernjournal.com...

It's stunning how much "dysfunction" has been associated with Vice President Kamala Harris, from the moment she became Vice President!

<< 1   >>

join