It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspected Cocaine found in White House

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2023 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: carewemust
I'm not sure but I am thinking on the same lines. Scary to think HB might be controlling the big un as well.

Kamala Harris's IQ inched up a notch or two since the Cocaine was found too.

Today she explained Artificial Intelligence: twitter.com...

The Dime Bags of Coke could be a regular delivery and used during important events by the top people?

posted on Jul, 12 2023 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

She's addressing a group of young children, right? Right?

posted on Jul, 12 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs
That actually sounds about right...lol! Can you believe that he told the world we were low on whatever ammo
that was.....Geez!

posted on Jul, 12 2023 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I am thinking a lot was found and that is what they are hiding. Look, no one can tell me that there has never been coke in the White House. Next to sex in the Lincoln bedroom busting out a few rails I am sure has happened on more than one occasion I mean, Bush was president.

The bad optic is that you have a drug addict there all the time. All the time. For all we know he and Kamala are playing hide and seek with a desk....

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 10:43 AM
link   
And as predicted:

SS unable to find coc aine owner.

Consider me shocked. Not.
edit on 13-7-2023 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

Sniff..........UPDATE !

" Burchett to Newsmax: Secret Service 'Destroyed' WH Cocaine Bag, DNA "

Rep. Tim Burchett, R-Tenn., told Newsmax on Monday the Secret Service "destroyed" the bag containing coc aine at the White House and does not have enough DNA evidence to identify who may have left it there.

"[The Secret Service] don't even have the key from the locker [where the coc aine was found] and they said originally 'we didn't find enough DNA, now, and they went back and said, 'we didn't find any DNA,'" Burchett said during "The Chris Salcedo Show" on Monday, discussing a briefing on the controversial drug find and resulting probe. "Apparently, they destroyed the bag and any chance of getting any DNA."

He said that if something similar occurred while he was the mayor of Knox County, Tennessee, the police would have come in with "hazmat suits," put it into an evidence bag, and taken it to a lab for analysis.

"I was Knox County mayor," he said. "When we found an unknown substance somewhere, we called on law enforcement are sheriff's department, the best in the country, and our police department, one of the best in the country, obviously to come in with hazmat suits to put in the bag and take it to a lab. That's exactly what they should have done here. They should have taken it to Quantico and analyzed it, but instead, they destroyed the bag."

www.newsmax.com... aine/2023/07/17/id/1127435/

They Know it was Hunters , and got Caught Covering Up by Destroying Evidence . Those SS Agents Involved in that Coverup Need to be in a Jail Cell !

edit on 17-7-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

This was a story from four days ago.

Less than 24 hours after Soldier of Fortune reported that investigators found fingerprints on a packet of coc aine that was abandoned inside the White House, the U.S. Secret service announced on Thursday that it will close down the investigation for lack of leads.

The announcement directly contradicts what my trusted sources told me and continue to say.

The timing of the July 13 announcement from the Secret Service is curious. The agency could have said last week that neither fingerprints nor DNA evidence were found on the coc aine packet. Instead, officials waited to reveal that information until after Soldier of Fortune wrote that the evidence exists.

I stand by our report. I restate the findings, below.

Officials at the White House know who handled a packet of coc aine that was found inside the Executive Mansion, and have confirmed that finding via fingerprint evidence, according to the sources with direct knowledge of the investigation.

“We know who handled it,” one security source said. “We’ve known since last week.”

So, it is true that they knew who brought it into the White House all along. Now the question that remains is; "was that coke for personal use, or was it being trafficked to Joe Biden?"
Anyone that what's to read more about it, this was SoFs story about it: SoF dated 17 Jul 23 story here

Sources with direct knowledge of the investigation told Soldier of Fortune that a forensic test brought back a positive hit on fingerprints.

The Secret Service said no hit was found, and cited tests by the FBI.

“The packaging was subjected to advanced fingerprint and DNA analysis,” the Secret Service said last week in a statement. “Both of these analyses were conducted by the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s crime laboratory given their expertise in this area and independence from the investigation.” The FBI crime lab found nothing, according to the Secret Service.

But the FBI – which publishes many statements per day, including those regarding coc aine trafficking in the District of Columbia – has not issued an official press release about the coc aine packet. If such a press release exists, I haven’t found it.

I have questions for the FBI, and posed them via the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).

If the information becomes available through a FOIA, then those of you here that are great at those, should be able to find those documents as well.
edit on 17-7-2023 by Guyfriday because: better written

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Ironic that this little old bag has such good legs.

Could it be the little bag that brings the whole house of cards crumbling down?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join