It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rubio: Other whistleblowers have come forward secretly

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:
(post by Vanux removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: andre18

So they admit they have alien technology. Now who has been abducting hundreds of thousands of people yearly most never returning. Us or them? Both?

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

Undoubtedly, when it comes to the enigmatic realm of alien abductions, my inclination decidedly rests upon the notion that it is the extraterrestrial entities themselves who bear responsibility for these purported occurrences. Contemplating the prospect of extraterrestrial beings traversing the cosmos to visit our humble abode, one cannot help but entertain the plausibility that their curiosity is piqued by our species, instigating a desire to engage and interact with us in some manner.

Admittedly, there exists a cohort of skeptics who summarily dismiss these accounts of abductions, relegating them to the realm of fiction or confabulation. Nevertheless, the substantial volume of reported cases, numbering in the hundreds of thousands annually, renders it arduous to disregard the cumulative weight of these testimonials, indicative of a pervasive phenomenon that ought to be given due consideration

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl

So they admit they have alien technology. Now who has been abducting hundreds of thousands of people yearly most never returning. Us or them? Both?

Those hungry Kanamits….a.k.a the Nephilim…..

The Nephilim (/ˈnɛfɪˌlɪm/; Hebrew: נְפִילִים Nəfīlīm) are mysterious beings or people in the Hebrew Bible who are described as being large and strong.

The word Nephilim is loosely translated as giants in most translations of the Hebrew Bible, but left untranslated in others.

Some Jewish explanations interpret them as hybrid sons of fallen angels (demigods).

From the Book of Enoch… 7:4,5,6

And when men could no longer sustain them, the giants turned against them and devoured mankind.

👽
edit on 2-7-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   
update: 12 ALIEN CRAFT In US Custody, Per Intel: Michael Shellenberger; Single Source Claims PILOT Recovered

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 01:50 PM
link   
This is really NOT disclosure, just the US government finally admitting what we already knew, and that is they don’t have the capacity to know what this is. They implicitly always admitted that, but the conspiracy theorists who think the gov is in cahoots with aliens want some grand gov confession or announcement that aliens are here and we have bodies and crashed saucers to prove it.

That has not happened.

The simplest explanation, without conspiracies or the gov having a sinister ulterior motive, is that the gov old timers and the religious kind in the military have all died, and a new era of a degree of honesty may be here.

I don't necessarily believe that, but it's possible.

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Came across a interesting comment concerning a possible "why" the UAP/UFO thing is being allowed to run amok in the wild. It's we're closer than ever to a physical war with china. The Doomsday Clock is just one frogs hair away from midnight so to send China a message our govt is being very "complacent" with the allegations indicating we have downed craft.
No need to roll out actual advanced tech when we can waste time (let situation cool down) plus make China wonder just exactly what alien tech we can trot out.

Can't remember where I found this idea, altho willing to bet it was durning one of the conversations on Ross Coulthart video. The US sucks at subtle diplomacy so dunno about this idea.

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: introufo
This is really NOT disclosure, just the US government finally admitting what we already knew, and that is they don’t have the capacity to know what this is. They implicitly always admitted that, but the conspiracy theorists who think the gov is in cahoots with aliens want some grand gov confession or announcement that aliens are here and we have bodies and crashed saucers to prove it.

That has not happened.

The simplest explanation, without conspiracies or the gov having a sinister ulterior motive, is that the gov old timers and the religious kind in the military have all died, and a new era of a degree of honesty may be here.

I don't necessarily believe that, but it's possible.

While I acknowledge your viewpoint, it seems imperative to point out that your assertion is devoid of any tangible evidence that supports the possibility of an undisclosed agreement between extraterrestrial entities and humanity. Moreover, you don't provide any cogent arguments as to why such an accord cannot, in fact, exist. Your position, from what I perceive, seems to hinge more on personal preference and the molding of an agreeable narrative rather than the adoption of a rigorous, logical framework to substantiate why this scenario is implausible. Could it not be that your interpretation is tinted by a subjective preference, rather than a comprehensive analysis of the situation?

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Introufo DIDN'T need to provide

any tangible evidence that supports the possibility of an undisclosed agreement between extraterrestrial entities and humanity.

What he said was

the conspiracy theorists who think the gov is in cahoots with aliens want some grand gov confession or announcement that aliens are here and we have bodies and crashed saucers to prove it.

It drives me wild when great threads get sidelined with miscommunications. As you say much more definitive information is needed before anything can be said to be "fact". Either way alleged aliens and opinions related to them currently are ALL speculation. It really doesn't matter what bias anyone holds right now because it's merely speculative bias.
Private sector investigators don't know
The US govt has said it doesn't know
Everyone is just holding big steaming bowls of clueless when & until more data is provided from whatever source choses to release any.

Please don't read this as a "rant". I get passionate when I finally find a thread i'm interested in.

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

I agree wholeheartedly on the necessity of maintaining clear discussions and steering away from baseless speculation. This topic, by its very nature, is a breeding ground for conjecture, but it's crucial we anchor our conversations in the most reliable and confirmable information we have.

In my earlier comments, my objective wasn't to demand from introufo evidence disproving an undisclosed agreement with aliens. Instead, I was stressing the lack of a solid argument backing their skeptical stance. Skepticism is indeed valuable, but it should emerge from logical evaluation, not personal bias.

Let's remember that we're scrutinizing rival hypotheses about an incredibly enigmatic phenomenon here. Our goal isn't merely to pick a winner based on scant information, but to navigate these uncertain waters through critical thought, inquiry, and expanding our current understanding.

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT
I think it's a good distraction for some. I actually feel very bad for the folks congress has ordered to come up with an explanation for it all. Seems an impossible task. For the lights and all, I don't think that the pentagon is hiding stuff, as I believe they just don't know what is going on. I think we need to find intelligence other than our own Before we try to figure their motivation. Who knows, maybe the craft themselves are a living organism from right here on earth. Maybe a flying ocean living species. Can't really guess, I have never seen a ufo. It's fun, but that's about it.

edit on 7-11-2023 by vance because: Spelling and grammar

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join