It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I call bullshivitz on much of what y'all say. Here's why.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Cwantas

I admit I had to look that one up!

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Are you saying AI is going into harddrives, whether external or internal and deleting files via the internet?

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 03:51 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 05:12 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: godservant

QFT

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: godservant

I keep going back to the ending of the late 1970s " Invasion Of The Body Snatchers" where Donald Sutherland points at the woman and lets out an unearthly shriek. That's how I regard many posters these days trying to discuss whats going on and questioning the narrative. Many are real, many are phoneys trying to learn what they can from you by pretending to agree with you or presenting views which seem to be designed to test what you believe or will believe.
I've taken to lurking on GAB and POAL. Its still got some content there but is completely overrun with deep staters and AI trying to make everyone there neo nazis or white supremacists. And while i was ready to write neo nazis and white supremacists off as nearly dead fringe groups, now I wonder just how much they might be in control of our shadow government and the WEF. Fascists have the FBI, the DOJ, both parties.
Then there's good old Reddit. Run by the same bunch but swarming with bots and shills who pushed the official narrative and tried to convince users that the official narrative was gospel and any questioning of it was heresy and needed to be silenced. Two different methods of disinformation and control but run by the same people.

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

Are you saying AI is going into harddrives, whether external or internal and deleting files via the internet?

I think what they meant is that as soon as you upload what's on your harddrive to the internet....pooof! AI (again)

I don't doubt that it is/could happen(ing)

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   
As you say, there are a lot of people who don't care to know as long as they have what they need. So the question is this: who is right and who is wrong, us or them?

I have had a lot of time to ponder this and it boils down what you think the purpose of life is. If it is to survive and enjoy yourself along the way, then I guess they're not doing it wrong. If it is to seek out truth and safeguard yourself and others from manipulation, they're doing it all wrong.

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

Bruce Lee once said, "Don't correct a fool, he will hate you for it. Correct a wise man, he will thank you for it."

It's not like he came up with it. Proverbs 9:8:

Do not reprove a ridiculer, or he will hate you.

Reprove a wise person, and he will love you.

OK, he changed a few words, the gist is the same (ridiculers/mockers/scoffers are often identified as fools in the Bible, especially in the book of Proverbs). Like Proverbs 23:9:

Do not speak in the ears of the stupid one,

For he will despise the wisdom of your words.

originally posted by: EternalShadow
a reply to: Boadicea

If you're ridiculed, mocked, shamed and sent on your way, it sets a tone.

Ridiculers are, in general, detestable to others. (Pr 24:9) If such do not accept reproof, they will experience disaster. (Pr 1:22-27) Ridiculers often refuse to listen to rebuke (Pr 13:1) and do not love those reproving them. (Pr 9:7, 8; 15:12) Nevertheless, they should be disciplined for the benefit of others. (Pr 9:12; 19:25, 29; 21:11)
edit on 29-6-2023 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join