It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End of Wagner

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: watchitburn
I don't believe anything coming out from any of this.

Non-stop propaganda and disinformation since the beginning.

This . All the best liars are involved in this (republicans,democrats,MSM,MIC,WEF,NATO,Putin,Biden,etc .....) Heck I wouldn't even be surprised if they are all in it with Putin at this time. Never let a good crisis go to waste and when there isn't one create it.

The only people I feel bad are the real Russians and Ukrainians in the middle of this .

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Yep, depopulation, distractions, and death. Old men lie and young men die.

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

...a return of the Vril it is then

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

He doesn't have the support of the citizens. Wagner has a lot to learn from le fuhrer.

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

The Wall Street Journal has confirmed based on Kremlin statements that “As part of the agreement, Prigozhin will leave Russia for Belarus, and criminal charges against him will be dropped, Putin’s spokesman Dmitry Peskov said. His fighters will be allowed to sign contracts with the Russian military.”

And Russia’s RT provides some further details as follows based on Peskov’s statement:

“He added that Wagner’s fighters will not be persecuted, taking into account their efforts on the frontlines of the Ukraine conflict. Peskov explained that President Vladimir Putin’s team “have always respected their exploits.”

Those PMC contractors, who refused to take part in the mutiny – and whole units did not – will be allowed to sign contracts with the Russian Defense Ministry, Peskov stated.

This Story was just Yet Another Psy-op by the U.S. and Euro MSM .............

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Definitely a psyop. I was thinking the psyop was entirely orchestrated by Russia, but others seem to think that the story was a psyop from the West. Upon reflection, it could very likely have been both. I think Putin baited the West into thinking Russia was on the verge of collapse, and then the Western propaganda outlets used that as a means to dupe the public into believing that their tax dollars are achieving things - that we aren't just throwing them away for a dangerous proxy war that could, in an instant, spiral into literal WW3 just so that sociopathic bureaucrats, pols and European oligarchs can skim billions off the top.

CNN, the NYT and other pro-war neoliberal outlets were reluctantly beginning to pen their opinion of the Ukrainian counter-offensive - some even made it to print - and they were all pretty negative and sobering about Ukraine falling well short of expectation.

The Wagner story broke later that day, so now they could at least try to memory hole their analysis and re-frame it as "Nevermind what we said before - Putin is finished! Ukraine is winning!", before lowkey implying that if we would only send Ukraine maybe another 50 to 100 billion dollars of your tax money, maybe Zelensky could win and we could force a "regime change" on Russia. (You know, the usual pipe dream that they know is unlikely, but will push anyway, because the press shamelessly does the heavy lifting for the Forever War Neolib/Neocon Uniparty wing of the government (or in the US, anyway).

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Either way, it served as a distraction. Whether it was an organic event that both sides seized upon and turned into a psyop, or if it was a psyop from the very beginning is maybe anyone's guess.

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
Wonder how much of a backhander Prizoghin got for this cave in?
And he goes into exile in Russia's closest ally?

Something not right here, not sure what but......?

Its also not the end of Wagner group there are lots of resources under their control. They own rights to gold and diamond mines in the Central African Republic after stopping a coup. In Sudan, he owns the gold mines and the processing plant for the government. And finally, Syria propped up the government Wagner got the rights to oil and gas fields worth billions. They also own resources in Madagascar Mozambique and Yemen.

So they are not finished by a long shot they have billions in resources this is why he could pay his troops, unlike the Russian military. I can only figure out two scenarios to explain what happened.

number 1
It has been mentioned that Putin has Parkinsons one of the leaked papers from the Pentagon. If true those around him know hes sick and will need to be replaced. Instead of doing a messy military coup. The election is coming up making it makes more sense they told him run against him in next election. For doing so he would get certain guarantees like no visits from the FSB trying to kill him. He gets his only major competition removed or jailed not sure whats going to happen to them. But i suspect they are about to get the blame for starting the Ukraine war. And as we know Russian elections are rigged so if FSB wans you to win you will.

number 2

They threatened his family maybe even kidnapped some of them and told him if his troops Moscow he will find them dead in red square. I think this is less likely since im sure he was smart enough to secure them before this but maybe he didnt.

I figure above anything else hes a businessman and i dont think he will call off his takeover unless something of high stakes was offered

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Putin does Not look like a Parkinsons Sufferer to me . Someone is Pulling your Leg........

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Great post Dragon. Wagner is still relevant all over Africa, the ME, no way is this the end for Russia's most effective military.
Putin and Prighozin go right back to their early days. A few days feud won't break that bond long term. They rely on each other.

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JKLTO

Analyzing what is happening at home and abroad, you have to have a handle on what is actually happening, which is no longer to be found if it ever was in the MSM. As things develop one gets a clearer idea. During the last century, we have had two devastating world wars, the first ended with an Armistice which stopped Germany from getting going again the Treaty of Versailles essentially made the country pay with profit for the hostilities. The country was ripe for manipulation, certain parties in the USA financed the rise of the Third Reich and applauded Hitler in Time magazine he was Man of the Year..During the second world war during hostilities, Certain factories were on the "Do not bomb list" Some accidentally got one but were awarded compensation. The Third Reich looted Europe very little of the loot was ever found. Much found its way to South America. Then ended up in investments Corporations and shell companies laundered in fact. The only place where the financial structure would benefit is the United States because South America wasn't developed enough to take the influx of this wealth. This wealth comes with strings attached.
The only people who grasped what was going on were the Soviets, and Pheraps was a little peeved because the USA ended the war as a superpower, as the USA rebuilt Europe with their looted money and could now charge interest on it. Along with telling them how high to jump when the mood took them. The Soviets refused the help because they knew the strings attached would end the Communist Empire. Then we have a Stalemate and the iron curtain. With the West waving silk knickers and Denim Jeans to the Soviets saying you too can have Corn flakes for breakfast and, a nice Ford pickup, or even a nice new Volkwagon, but it wasn't to be, because the country had to rebuild by itself and try to replace the millions that died in the war and the internal discipline required to make it all worth it after the revolution. All this has essentially made a country with a strong resilient character, Which has rearmed and is ready to have a go.
But then came Gorbachov, who actually thought that the West had changed, But after a while realized that the country was going to end up like the USA where not very many people are happy Because they would end up in perpetual debt paying for things that had long gone to the landfill. Then it all turned to # again, where the women had to make their own Tampons, and a lot of the men just drank Vodka and stared at the moon. But then under Putin, the old Russian character kicked in and they pulled themselves up by their own bootstraps because they were isolated with sanctions and just made the stuff themselves, the top brass realized that one day a showdown was coming with those who had been very unfriendly during the hard times, and now that time has come. Because the vast untapped land holds great wealth which has been tapped out earlier in the West, he even offered to share it fairly but fair isn't a concept that is prevalent in the West so one has to ask who is likely to win this time around. Either way, it's the same old # just a different day and the workers will be the ones that suffer the worst of the consequences.

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Putin does Not look like a Parkinsons Sufferer to me . Someone is Pulling your Leg........

Well you're not seeing his hands...

But you're probably right, he only looks completely insane when he stands there saying with a straight face that they're fighting a war of survival and Russian sovereignty and independance, against the Ukrainian and western aggressors.

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   
It will be nationalized my brother. This was not a coup but merely a special military disagreement, and he has been realigned and corrected.

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: merka

You dont think its odd not showing hands or legs? They purposefully came in close on his puffy face.

nypost.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

You waited 11-yrs to make your first post here and it's a prediction! Cool! You must really be interested in this subject. Cheers.

Now that is what I call crazy ass ATS stuff...

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

That's one bizarre, biased and I've got to say quite paranoid take on things.

You've taken a smattering of undoubted facts and spun a fantasy world where by Russia is the put down and put upon benevolent force working for truth, justice and betterment as opposed to the evil Western empire dominated by the authoritarian and dictatorial USA.

That's all arse about face.

I'm not going to go through the entirety of your post and pull every single inaccuracy apart but you really need to look at how Russia has subjugated and exploited its dominions and puppet nations over the years and all the pogroms and purges.
Literally millions of their own people killed.

I'm not saying 'the west' is whiter than white because it sure as hell isn't but what you were trying to say in that post is simply way, way wide of the mark.

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: JKLTO
All this has essentially made a country with a strong resilient character, Which has rearmed and is ready to have a go.

Yeah, Russia just doesn't feel like using 90% of their weapons yet. Their citizen are actually strong and resilient, they're just pretending to be weak-willed sheeple to trick the Americans. Communist superman is coming to save you any day now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join