It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James O’Keefe Strikes Again This Time I'ts Blackrock

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   
This time, one of his recruits interviews BlackRock recruiter Serge Varlay, declaring that “Ukraine is good for business.”

I am sure no one here finds this to be some kind of new earthshaking revelation, but to just reaffirm what we already know at this point. General Smedley Butler was, is and always will be right about what war is all about. "War Is A Racket".

I'm surprised O'Keefe hasn't met with an unfortunate accident by now.

Politicians are cheap and can be bought off for peanuts, according to this guy.

BlackRock Recruiter Serge Varlay declaring that “Ukraine is good for business.”

edit on 22-6-2023 by LittleJake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2023 @ 02:13 PM
link   
some background on this serge varlay character if anyone is wondering

www.sportskeeda.com...

It was recently revealed that Varlay had deleted his LinkedIn account in light of the recent viral video. However, the same was available at the time of writing this article. According to his official account, he studied at Baruch College and graduated with a bachelor’s degree in psychology and English literature. He also studied at the High School of American Studies at Lehman College.

Before becoming a BlackRock employee, he worked at AIESEC United States, completed an internship at Brant Publications, was a freelance digital content coordinator at Lindblad Expeditions and went on to work at Deutsche Bank where he was a recruiter. He also work in talent acquisition at Morgan Stanley and Citadel Securities as well.

new topics

join