It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What shall we do about the shadow government?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Dyax-

I wasn't talking to the sheep.

Moreover the lions.

One member said I won't get any followers.

I don't want any; I seek leaders.

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I like the Roman solution. Ride into town, crucify the first peon that sticks his head up. The rest fall in line right promptly.

We haven't yet crucified one. I don't mean it in the literally. But a long jail sentence with a large fine can make the rest think twice. We have to have the will to do it. May take one from each 'village'.

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: QwertyMyself

When there is about as many people to build and tear down no matter what it is; Life still goes on regardless. It's not that there is a limited view or even a need for one.

Many argue that we as people need to focus on the reality that all humans need shelter from the elements and food with a sanitary means of removal of waste otherwise disease arises... That all the excess not that in society is also waste that is disease; Giving rise to a general malaise and rinse repeat of this entire mass as said in this post.

The wise handle their need for shelter and food shelter everyday; The concern or lack thereof is what seems or appears to fall on the individual in the concept of keeping one's hands clean as far as society goes.

here are many concepts not real and can become cause of distraction and delusion that others see as a waste of time; Whereas others see that as an art and innovation of the future... Again that's just another example of building and tearing down.

Adaptation to adversity is what it all boils down to for the continuation or evolution of any species or form of life known and unknown. Adapting to the us and them is the main driving force despite the commonality of the same elements in all that we know. The all is of course the senses that come into contact with those elements and other life forms as an individual and adapt to them concept is something to also adapt too as many of them are not real or tangible to the senses such as god it could be said that adapting is that greater force and the tolerance to the also unknown and unseen devil the force to overcome and adapt to whatever that is... Meaning just saying god or devil is an abstract and doesn't really define what that individual is going on about in trying to evolve and adapt out of as an adversity.

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 10:39 AM
link   
What one is the shadow one, right..

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join