It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RFK Jr. Pledges to Declassify UFO/Alien Info on Day One

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I won’t be surprised when trump makes him his VP.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
I know it's unlikely RFK Jr. will become president. The Democrats/Deep State will be against it. But, I guess anything's possible. It might also encourage others. Will Trump or DeSantis do this? Last I heard, Trump denied the existence of aliens. Not sure if he was denying the truth or was simply lied to by the Deep State on the matter.

thedebrief.org...
What a way to put the idea forward the government does know the answer about aliens and in its all knowingness denies you this knowledge. Also this message is heard by our adversaries which could be intimidating militarily. Truth be damned, the lies keep us all spinning

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

I wonder how long it will take people to understand we are in the times where any President is no longer in charge!

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 08:16 AM
link   
RFK Jr. is just trying to be relevant. He already know it would take Biden being forced to step down or something else happen to him before he has a chance on Democrat party nomination.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
This is funny. RFK jr. says that he will "DECLASSIFY" UFO's on day one if he is elected President.

How can he do this?

My point in asking is how is RFK Jr. going to declassify the information on UFO's when apparently the President doesn't have the authority to do it according to the DOJ?

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

As President he probably can't do much. As Commander of the US's armed forces he "may" be able to declassify/publicize the various military branches applicable records. As far as the CIA & other agencies he'll be SOL. It's always a rude awakening for newly minted Presidents to discover they can't do what they think they can or want too. We also need to remember no one get's to CEO or Presidential candidate level without leaving a trail of bodies.

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 10:24 AM
link   

edit on 20-6-2023 by CR4SH0V3R1D3 because: Double post

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Jimmy carter ran with a similar pledge, worked out terribly for him. a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   

You are absolutely correct, RFK has as much chance of being president as I do of getting a date with AOC.

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

You are absolutely correct, RFK has as much chance of being president as I do of getting a date with AOC.

You probably have a better chance, depending on how much money you can come up with.

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
yeah we've heard that before .

And they will tell him exactly what they told Jimmy Carter . " Your just a temporarily elected official who has no real power and there is no way we are revealing actual secrets about ET's to an elected official who could be gone in 4 years , when the understanding of ET's is something that has been here long before you and will be long after you .

Things are a lot different now to when cater was president regarding ufos. More and more whistle blowers are coming forward, governments and media are not laughing at the su je t anymore znd admit they have no clue what some of these ufos are. Very different to when Carter was president.

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Britain and Canada already did that... So thanks for being a follower not a leader?

posted on Jun, 22 2023 @ 07:51 AM
link   

And they will kindly tell him to go pound sand.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join