It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2024 Elections

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Trump has no idea what the question means.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 07:03 PM
link   
July 28, 2023

POLL UPDATE: GOP Presidential Candidates

In the "Rust Belt", traditional Republicans are now TOAST...

I have calloused hands and never hide my pride in my blue-collar, non-pretending, life. I can say with certainty, the rustbelt is forever lost to the professional Republican Party. The GOP club, like the DNC club, is dead in the wake of the great MAGA insurgency.

Politicians representing the high-minded and pontificating professional Republican class will never again win an election in the rustbelt.

The collapse of the Republican Party in the rustbelt is entirely due to the professionally Republican politicians aligning with economic policies that destroyed the middle class within the region.

This is MAGA country now; a place where pragmatic views and deliberate perspectives drive the outcomes of the voting electorate.

The era of hope and polite requests is over, and the voters are no longer going to put up with bullsh*t.

A recent Ohio poll is a strong indication of this:

DeSantis plunges to 6%, RamaSwamy rises to 12%, Trump 64%: theconservativetreehouse.com... th-12/#more-249329

Furthermore, the corrupt DOJ continually piling on Donald Trump, is having the opposite effect an honest DOJ would have. Americans see right through their B.S..

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 12:22 AM
link   
August 1st POLL UPDATE

The New York Times will probably have Biden beating Trump by several percentage points. But in the meantime...

Tremors Abound as Godzilla Trump Crushes GOP Field in First New York Times Poll of 2024 Campaign Season

The New York Times has released their first New York Times/Siena College poll of the 2024 campaign season [POLL DATA HERE].

The results of the poll show President Donald Trump playing the role of Godzilla in stomping the field of Republican playdough candidates.

President Trump leads with 54%, followed by a ridiculously distant Ron DeSantis at 17%, Pence 3%, Haley 3%, Scott 3% and Ramalamadingdong 2%.

The only other candidate to break double digits is ‘I Don’t Know,’ the mysterious dark horse who continues biting pieces off the shrinking Florida governor.
Source: theconservativetreehouse.com... season/

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Ironically what you are accusing Katie Hobbs is exactly what Kari Lake tried to do, steal the election from the rightful winner.

Unfortunately the 2020 Presidential election has enabled these kind if stunts.

I remember how you had countless posts proclaiming how the 2020 results would be overturned and Trump would remain or regain power...because of this it is impossible to take anything you write seriously.

When Trump loses again in 2024, he will once again cry how it's all rigged and it was atolen from him(assuming he is not a convicted felon and eligible to be president)

That said, I dont want to vote for Biden but will be forced to if the Republicans nominate the great liar and conman Trump.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 05:32 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Michigan 2020.

Proof uncovered this week.

The election was rigged

truthsocial.com...@DC_Draino/110855246954236602

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Yes. Because it’s what we have.

Is there a better way?

Is there an effective plan for change?

How can it be implemented?

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
So....all the peeps out there that are going to vote....in the US 2024.

Why are you going to vote? Do you think your vote matters? If so, why? Do you vote with your friends? You all vote the same? Basic, much?

Enjoy the show! Life is about to take a very odd turn, for most.....

"Born in a home with no silver spoon
I’m drinking champagne like a good tycoon"

-VC

Just wanna cast a vote for Trump and any policies up for a vote. I go to the polls alone. Oh, and I think this is the year we get to oust John Bel Edwards so that's a plus.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That site needs subscription?

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Topcraft

I won’t be around too much longer anyway, and I’m too old to fight.

Bullcrap. We'll pump you full of testosterone, Pediasure, and Cheerios. You'll be raring to go.

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moresby

Trump is afraid of so many things. Debating is just the latest.

Rotflmao!!!

Trump afraid of debating?

I guess you didn't watch any of his debates in the past, or how he handles the MSM...

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Candidate Trump is skipping the 2nd Republican candidates debate. (He Skipped the first one also)

Instead, the former President will address Striking U.S. Auto Workers.

Former President Donald Trump is planning to travel to Detroit to deliver a speech to current and former union members instead of attending next week’s Republican primary debate.

The former president’s travel plan emerged just days after thousands of United Auto Workers members went on strike at three major plants after the union and Detroit carmakers failed to reach a deal.
Source: www.cnbc.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I live in Oregon. Washington county.

I think they fill in the ballots for me here.

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 11:19 PM
link   
October 21, 2023

THE PRESSURE OF NOT HAVING A LEADER, WHILE THE DEMOCRAT PARTY DECLINES, IS TAKING ITS TOLL!

Rep. Shelia Jackson Lee (D-TX), who is running for mayor of Houston, was caught in an audio recording cursing at her staffer, while calling him names.

The audio appeared to be recorded by the staffer himself as shuffling is heard when he reaches for his cell phone promising Jackson Lee he will contact another staffer about a paper she had given them.

From there the congresswoman accuses the staffer of not "having a f****** brain."

"I don't want you to do a god**** thing. I want you to have a f****** brain. I want you to have read it," Jackson Lee says of the paper.

"Nobody sent me the information. I need to, uh, ensure my, um, schedule and, uh, you know, if, if Boo Boo did it, s*** a** did it, f*** face did it. And nobody knows a god**** thing in my office. Okay? Nothing. I gave it to you."

Jackson Lee confronted a second staffer about the paper, which surrounded an event in honor of the late Ovide Duncantell who founded the Black Heritage Society. Duncantell was heavily involved in Houston politics during his lifetime, and Jackson Lee is currently running for mayor there.

"Okay. So when I called Jerome, he only sitting up there like a fat a** stupid idiot talking about, uh, what the f***?

He doesn't know. Okay? Both of y'all are f** ups [inaudible].

It's the worst s*** that I could have ever had put together," Jackson Lee says.

"Two god**** big a** children f****** idiots serve no god**** purpose. Nobody gives a s*** about what you're doing and you ain't doing s***. And this is an example of it!"
More at: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Sheila Jackson Lee has a lot of personal problems, in addition to pedo activities she has YET to be arrested for.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 10:43 PM
link   
November 12, 2023

Republican U.S. Senator TIM SCOTT Suspends his Presidential campaign.

www.axios.com...

Who will he endorse?

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Yea ill still vote, might be able to help save my state even if the fed is lost to corruption and cheating.

If nothing else possibly give my son some time before things go totally belly up.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Tuesday, November 21, 2023

LEADING UP TO 2024....Republicans are making historic gains in parts of the nation.

For instance, Charleston South Carolina just elected it's first Republican Mayor in 120 years.

Source: www.counton2.com...

Interestingly, the ABC-CBS-NBC news outlets in Charleston are omitting that William Cogswell is Republican, and that he's the first Republican mayor since 1877.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Tuesday, November 21, 2023

LEADING UP TO 2024....Republicans are making historic gains in parts of the nation.

For instance, Charleston South Carolina just elected it's first Republican Mayor in 120 years.

Source: www.counton2.com...

Interestingly, the ABC-CBS-NBC news outlets in Charleston are omitting that William Cogswell is Republican, and that he's the first Republican mayor since 1877.

Yeah , Populists Republican Candidates , and Not Neo Cons or Rhinos . WE THE PEOPLE have Had ENOUGH of their Corrupt Manipulations of the Voters.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Cannot wait. Two sons who were not old enough to vote in 2020.

Always vote in person. Does it matter? Yes. Does it count? You tell me.

ID.Paper.Validate. 2024.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

" Who will he endorse? "

My Guess is DeSantis . Swami must Scare him a bit............LOL

top topics

<< 1   >>

join