It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Reps, Don Bacon doesn't mind Supporting a Neo Nazi Holocaust Denier in Ukraine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 04:56 PM
link   
A US Reps Don Bacon doesn't mind supporting Ukraine nor its controversial official despite getting radioed over his statements.
On twitter

The US Reps Don Bacon stated that he didn't mind supporting Ukraine after exposing an Ukrainian official with a controversial official and his views which he had done in a Ukrainian News Channel.

Several readers had noted how the Ukrainian official had being exposed as a Holocaust Denier.
That didnt sit very well with the majority of those on twitter after the US Rep had being getting more replies than likes on twitter.

US Reps, Don Bacon controversial stance

Some even criticized US Reps, Don Bacon for not doing anything on fentanyl overdose deaths..

Did you know there were nearly 300 fentanyl overdose deaths in your district in the last 4 years? Maybe you should focus on things like that instead of whining about Putin on my Twitter page.

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 04:57 PM
link   
That tweet got more likes and responses than the congressmen from Nebraska.

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Doesn’t seem Putin minded using an SS tattooed thug and his private fascist army for his own ends. Strange that.

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Here come the hit pieces on Don Bacon because he had the gall to speak out against trump's crimes.

You know, most of congress also supports the Ukranians; any specific reason to single out Bacon 🤔

Some even criticized US Reps, Don Bacon for not doing anything on fentanyl overdose deaths.

He's not the speaker of the house, McCarthy is. McCarthy could call a vote on a fentynal bill at any time of his choosing. The problem is they don't even have one.

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: WeDemBoyz

Here comes those who are defending Biden and his crimes.
While still attacking Trump.

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM1986

his private fascist army for his own ends. Strange that.

whataboutism that is nothing compared to the swastikas
edit on 14-6-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Go back and read what i had stated his a congressman, Rep from Nebraska no where i stated that his a speaker of the house.

he had the gall to speak out against trump's crimes.

While staying quiet on Biden's crimes,says a lot for NeoCon that supports a war in Eastern Europe.

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Not the greatest post when you're not identifying the ukranian official and his position; and linking to a tweet with hundreds of tweet responses. No way im sifting through the hell that is twitter to try and understand who you're talking about.

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie

In the image where the US Reps, Don Bacon is standing with.

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 05:34 PM
link   

The US had obsession of trying to destroy Russia as a nation since the 90s.

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I think we all know that Bacon is not a Jewish favorite.

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Yeah, but where does Sean Penn fit into all this?
That's what I would like to know.

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie
a reply to: vNex92

. No way im sifting through the hell that is twitter to try and understand who you're talking about.

You precious little candy ass.

join