It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid Vaccines induce MS (WHO admitting)

page: 1

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 10:36 PM
link   
The good DR John Campbell 2 weeks ago highlighted research done in a causal relationship between the Covid vaccines and onset of MS.

The research shows that vaccine spike protein has markers that resemble to a great extend markers present on the surface of the myelin sheath that protect the fast nerve cells.

This resulting in the immune system attacking and destroying the nerves, which by definition is MS.

AP News tried to suppress this research and started talking about there are many other reasons for MS. And yes.... there are.... but they still found that vaccines were causing this as well.

Another nail in the coffin of lying, misinforming media AP News.

Vax induce MS
edit on 12/6/23 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 11:04 PM
link   
There has been evidence of this for quite a while now, but the health agencies downplayed the relationship because they were pushing the vaccines without adequate long term testing.

At least WHO is admitting it, I doubt if the FDA or CDC will admit it as a real risk factor..

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: flice

I could kiss you right now, idc
While not specifically vaccine related, my mother recently had surgery on her back.
Since then she has had some severe pain from what is believed to be nerve damage caused by the surgery.
For the past 7 months she has been in pain, and nothing works to relieve it.

I have been going crazy researching all sorts of things in the hopes of helping her, this is a new path on that road, one i would surely have passed right by if i had not read this article
It may not seem like much to you but
thank you

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: datguy

Sounds like a terrible ordeal for her. Hopefully you can use it for something in regards to making her better.

I know it sounds far out, but Instagram is all over the place with suggesting ideas to treat the poison we have injected.

Some mention dandilions as one option to try. They are eddible btw... just make sure to clean them well and not roadside ones. I think the roots are best for tea, but the rest can be eaten as salad etc.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 11:24 AM
link   
My wife has Adhesive Arachnoiditis. Research it a bit and see if it matches what your mother going through. Not trying to derail the thread. If you have questions message me directly.

Speaking of the wife, she got the first dose. I believe Moderna, I will have her look into this. She has a lot of health issues and lately, they have been worse. a reply to: datguy

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DeviantMortal

this is great, also some similar symptoms as described in the OP
im going to fully read up on it now.
Thank you

edit on 13pm30300000023 by datguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 04:00 PM
link   
If you research vaccines entirely, all of the covid side effects are noted on all of them, but at literally a rate of something like 0.001%
The deaths directly connected to the Covid vaccine in legal records are greater than all other vaccine deaths combined!

I have a formal background in science, and for my own interests, I studied the Polio vaccine 7 or 8 years ago. I did a historical search and through each month before it's release for many months, the government and our citizens initiated major changes in health standards. The first disinfectants for cleaning the home were sold, quarantine became a legal process, doctors and nurses were required to wash their hands, tools etc., and literally dozens of other major tactics including the creation of the CDC. This also included the first municipal water treatment plants, tearing down flophouses, all public places and shops cleaning with disinfectants now just available, but there is one absolutely critical thing they did not do.

They never attributed any of the other tactics implemented in the statistics generated for the reduction in Polio. It was accredited exclusively to the vaccine, but as my dad told me about the times, they stuck the same needle in every kid cycled in a line to the Polio vaccine desk!

Diseases go through a genesis of communicability, and we have known for centuries that the various stages it reaches determine communicability potential, and how severe the infection will likely be.
Covid factually does not reach an airborne genesis, so they lied.
*In fact, if you use the word Genesis before your disease, all fields of science have their own language, but Google and all the others do not provide any science sources for results anymore.
When I did my research, the results were of course the first 10 pages with "genesis" in the results, and a wealth of knowledge that often took you to accredited sources by our FDOE.

Anyway, within the first few months of covid, my research lead me to Cytokine storm syndrome since many of the patients were having AIDS like symptoms, and Covid shares DNA sequences that also exist in HIV.
Without getting in too deep with the science, it should be called Cytotoxin Storm Syndrome if you are aware of what cytokines are. Ultimately, the vaccine creates a mutated cytokine blue print for the body to manufacture cytotoxins which carry the spike protein and literally use it to perforate a cell's nucleus and kill it. Instead of frequent replication as it evolves through it's genesis, it targets primarily mononuclear phagocytes. The cells are stationary around major organs and other tissues, but most abundant in the lungs.
They exist to consume large particles including debris, dying cells, dead cells etc.
Those are what liquify and cause strokes, heart attacks and major organ damage.

While the virus can cause Cytotoxin storm syndrome, they know it's almost exclusively been caused by the vaccine.
They literally created a Frankenstein monster inside the victims that were foolish enough to trust them and take it.
Then we get idiots like Neil Degrass Tyson, Bill Gates etc. lecturing us about the vaccine, it's efficacy and it's safety, and they blatantly don't have any education on viruses and vaccines that is current or even still intact in their celebrity heads.
Vaccine theory is a terrible one granted I'm not saying they do not work whatsoever, I will say their efficacy statistics are vastly corrupted based on criteria which the vaccine manufacturers created and the government implements.

They're just getting started with what the idiots are willing to tolerate and worst of all, endorse.
The media is now almost exclusively fringe groups that nobody was directly bothering at any level picking fights with everyone, saying they started it, and the fake news, government et cetera endorses and enforces for them because it's profitable and gainful in power.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: datguy
I have had numerous surgery from removal of My ascending colon, appendix, gall ballder and just recently my prostate. I find that pain pain are not for the gummies has helped tremendously. I don't condone the stuff but it takes my pain without any side effects. Especially digestion problem. Good luck.

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: JonnyDeath

Thank you very much for these insights!

The first thing that struck me was your mention of cytokin storms or cytotoxin storms.
Back in 2021 I was working on finding out (just like everyone else here) who was behind Wuhan and so on. Eventually I stumbled over their research papers from 2011, when they were trying to make a vaccine to combat Sars-Cov-1.
We all know Cov-1 disappated before it became a problem. I think they actually intended to implement the Covid scam already back then, but failed.

Anyways, the vaccine research had to be stopped during animal trials because it either killed the mice or it severely damaged their tissue due to cytokine storms.
Guess they didn't completely succeed in improving the vax.

But you are very much right. The media is right now going heavily after SoMe channels. It's interesting how Zuckerberg was admitting they were overly censoring on Facebook, but now Instagram is being target with "fact checkers blablabla".

I mention this research on a media thread on FB and almost immediately someone cited god damn AP News... And the thing is, if you read the AP Kill Piece, you will find that their final words are that "MS is cause by many other things that Covid vaccines...."
DUH! Yes, we know that... but why add and accept another preventable thing to that list?!

We need more truely independant media where journalist work for the sake of transparency and truth, completely unbiased or at the very least bi-tri-partisan. Someone who are willing to put their lives and careers at risk for the sake of exposing those at power.

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Oops. Wrong thread.
edit on b000000302023-06-14T11:55:52-05:0011America/ChicagoWed, 14 Jun 2023 11:55:52 -05001100000023 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice
The good DR John Campbell 2 weeks ago highlighted research done in a causal relationship between the Covid vaccines and onset of MS.
Vax induce MS

Then why isn't there a HUGE spike in the number of people with multiple sclerosis? Well over 60% of the American public was vaccinated (and many have gotten boosters.)

The "good doctor" didn't dig far enough (or probably just read the headlines)

There have been ONLY EIGHT CASES OF NEWLY DIAGNOSED MS AFTER VACCINATION. That's eight cases out of 984,444,295 doses given.

There's a higher number of Covid-caused multiple sclerosist cases

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JonnyDeath

Anyway, within the first few months of covid, my research lead me to Cytokine storm syndrome since many of the patients were having AIDS like symptoms, and Covid shares DNA sequences that also exist in HIV.

There was few threads on ATS about this during the height of the pandemic, this was a side effect for some people among many others, even listed from the FDA.

I am curious if your research led you to a percentage for this?

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Well technically it doesnt matter which one caused it I guess. Since Covid and vaccine is the same bio weapon...

Go to the 32 min mark:

edit on 14/6/23 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I hope President Trump stops sending U.S. Tax Dollars to the World Health Organization again, like he did in 2020.

They are nothing more than a highly paid group of report creators and speech givers.

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: flice

Nice false lie of a title for your thread, OP.

The WHO has said no such thing. What the WHO did was add a abstract of a conference presentation for a non-peer-reviewed study to its database -- likely automatedly.

Here's another database that did the same. Unlike WHO, it had the good sense to include a disclaimer, so as not to give ammunition to disseminators of misinformation:

As a library, NLM provides access to scientific literature. Inclusion in an NLM database does not imply endorsement of, or agreement with, the contents by NLM or the National Institutes of Health.

NIH NLM

Here is a news article on the subject:

Posts misrepresent research on multiple sclerosis and COVID-19 vaccines found in WHO database

CLAIM: The World Health Organization admitted that COVID-19 vaccines can lead to multiple sclerosis.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False.
A database on the WHO website includes an abstract for a conference presentation about research that examined two recent cases of MS. The research found there might be a potential link to COVID vaccines, but did not definitively conclude the shots triggered the neurological disease, according to the global health agency and multiple sclerosis experts. One of the research authors also stressed COVID infection carries a higher risk of triggering MS than the COVID vaccine.

Let me repeat that last sentence:

One of the research authors also stressed COVID infection carries a higher risk of triggering MS than the COVID vaccine.

As the vaccine gives some chance of not catching Covid at all, it in fact helps to minimize the chances of triggering MS.

So, a whole lot of ignorance and/or willful mischaracterization of the aforementioned study by the OP, Dr. John Campbell and other social media ignoramuses. And, of course, the vaccine doubters are weighing in with their uninformed opinions in this thread as well, touting this as supporting their views on the vaccines. So what's new at ATS?

It seems you conspiracists don't even do a minimum of your own research when someone tells you something you want to hear?

As for me, I was curious to see whether this was true or not, as I don't take any unsubstantiated claim I read on the internet at face value. I first went to the OP's link and saw that all this was based on one abstract, and whether the study for that abstract was peer reviewed was not clear. Also saw that this was just in a WHO database, and not some press release or study by the WHO. Then I took the time to google the study's title and found it in another library database, which did explicitly say that it was not the opinion of the database's owner, and found a news article about it a well. One would think you serious conspiracy hypothesizers would do a little little bit of homework as well to confirm the claim, but of course not. You all are lazy, gullible, and happily lap up any claim put forward that resonates with your view on a subject.

Go ahead and attack me, but I challenge you to refute anything I wrote.

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MrInquisitive

Except the vaccine did not at all prevent catching the virus...
I have met very few who hasn't had Covid.

I got Covid 4 months after the first 2 Pfizer's.
I then got Covid again 4 monthers later...

So the argument that getting the vaccine is better than risk getting Covid, is erroneous.

The vaccine shouldn't at all carry a risk of developing MS.

Also, since what trigger the immune response are the spikes on the Covid virus, and that we have had free floating spikes in serum up to 12 months after injection (look up study in Denmark a few months ago), then you certainly have the potential of inducing cytokine storms, with the vaccine alone.

Now, since the vaccine is modelled after the Cov spikes, and the cov spikes are similar to already present tissue in our body, you risk that the immune system will register a lot of false positives.

Covid was designed as a double edged sword... first the virus, then the vaccine.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 05:31 AM
link   

a reply to: MrInquisitive

Except the vaccine did not at all prevent catching the virus...
I have met very few who hasn't had Covid.

I got Covid 4 months after the first 2 Pfizer's.
I then got Covid again 4 monthers later...

So the argument that getting the vaccine is better than risk getting Covid, is erroneous.

The vaccine shouldn't at all carry a risk of developing MS.

Also, since what trigger the immune response are the spikes on the Covid virus, and that we have had free floating spikes in serum up to 12 months after injection (look up study in Denmark a few months ago), then you certainly have the potential of inducing cytokine storms, with the vaccine alone.

Now, since the vaccine is modelled after the Cov spikes, and the cov spikes are similar to already present tissue in our body, you risk that the immune system will register a lot of false positives.

Covid was designed as a double edged sword... first the virus, then the vaccine.

I know quite a few people, particularly family members, who got vaccinated, also wore a mask, and avoided risky venues, who have not caught covid, including myself. I was, however, taking public transportation throughout the pandemic. Now what exactly kept me and others from contracting it could be a combination of factors. From my and others' experiences, did getting vaccinated and wearing a mask help? It certainly didn't hurt, and none of us have had any known side effects of the vaccines, be it Pfeizer, Moderna or J&J.

In the final analysis it seems that the vaccine has been most effective at limiting the health risks if infected. Although the fact that succeeding variants were less virulent might be a factor as well.

Don't think the amount of spikes due to the vaccine would cause a cytokine storms. My impression is this is caused by a rapid build up of the virus and its spike protein in the body. Perhaps if one got a massive dose of the vaccine -- I don't know, say 10 times or more the usual dose (just guessing) -- perhaps one's immune system could cause a cytokine storm, but to my knowledge there have been no reports of this occurring. Have you any evidence to back up this theory of yours?

Don't know what specific Denmark study you mean. Seems like free-floating spikes residing in the blood for up to 12 months is a good thing in terms of keeping the immune system tuned to them.

Once again, the chance of getting MS post-Covid is higher than getting it post-Covid vaccine. Were people in either of these two groups genetically predisposed to MS? Don't know, haven't seen details of such studies. Really the comparison one would want to make is between people who have not had Covid or the vaccine and people who have not had Covid and have had the vaccine, and see which group has a higher rate, if any, of developing MS. As far as I know that hasn't happened. Another comparison that could be done is to analyze the number of persons who haven't had Covid, got the vaccine and then contracted MS with the usual number of people contracting MS pre-Covid, and comparing these two rates. Again, don't know of any research regarding this.

A few cases of persons contracting MS a week or a month or six months after being vaccinated for Covid could be coincidence. Not saying that it is, but that is a possibility. If the health risks of Covid, including contracting MS, are worse without the vaccine than with the vaccine, and that determined risks from the vaccine are not great relative to contracting Covid without a vaccination, then getting vaccinated is the way to go, unless one is in a high-risk group for vaccine side-effects but not high risk for Covid effects. I, however, am all in favor of more research regarding vaccine effects. In particular I would like to know if the chance of long-Covid symptoms are reduced or not if one is vaccinated.

Honestly I still have concerns about mRNA vaccines, and think a lot more research needs to be done on them. I think it is BS that if you have had an mRNA Covid vaccine, then you cannot get a Novavax booster, the latter being a more conventional type of vaccine.

Again, my problem with your OP title was its erroneously claiming that WHO admitted a Covid vaccine MS connection, when it was in fact just an abstract for a non-peer-reviewed study submitted to a conference, and was just within the WHO scientific database, not a statement by WHO.

Your claim about Covid being an intentional double whammy is just a speculative conspiracy hypothesis on your part. That people were studying Covid and developing a vaccine before it became publicly known is another matter, but that shouldn't surprise anyone.
edit on 16-6-2023 by MrInquisitive because: Added a final paragraph

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Some times... #holes like AP can also be useful.

You see the problem with not telling the truth is that you lose track of your lies and your incompetent fact checking.

I take it most of us remember having rubbed in our face that the spike protein doesnt leave the muscle its injected into right... remembering hearing so-called experts state the spike doesnt float freely around etc.

In response to Arne Buckhardts findings (claims, depending on you being a free thinker og government shill), AP news refers to an expert that said the following:

"It is true that the mRNA from the vaccine goes to other places in the body, other than the muscle where it is injected," said James Lawler, a professor in the Division of Infectious Diseases at the University of Nebraska.

But there is no evidence this is harmful.

"Just the fact that there is spike protein in other places in the body doesn't necessarily mean that that is detrimental," Lawler said April 13.

So... we have now moved from "it doesnt travel" to "its true it's expressed elsewhere in the body."

Just like we ALL heard them say "you have to take the vaccine..."..... and now "we are not going to force anyone to take the vaccine."

I wonder what it takes for you pro-government a-holes to wake the # up and start fighting for the right side?!

AP fact check states spike protein is express various places in the body

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Some times... #holes like AP can also be useful.

You see the problem with not telling the truth is that you lose track of your lies and your incompetent fact checking.

I take it most of us remember having rubbed in our face that the spike protein doesnt leave the muscle its injected into right... remembering hearing so-called experts state the spike doesnt float freely around etc.

In response to Arne Buckhardts findings (claims, depending on you being a free thinker og government shill), AP news refers to an expert that said the following:

"It is true that the mRNA from the vaccine goes to other places in the body, other than the muscle where it is injected," said James Lawler, a professor in the Division of Infectious Diseases at the University of Nebraska.

But there is no evidence this is harmful.

"Just the fact that there is spike protein in other places in the body doesn't necessarily mean that that is detrimental," Lawler said April 13.

So... we have now moved from "it doesnt travel" to "its true it's expressed elsewhere in the body."

Just like we ALL heard them say "you have to take the vaccine..."..... and now "we are not going to force anyone to take the vaccine."

I wonder what it takes for you pro-government a-holes to wake the # up and start fighting for the right side?!

AP fact check states spike protein is express various places in the body

You suggesting that I am a "pro-government a-hole"? Just curious. And if so, why are you calling me names just because I am disagreeing with you on some of your points? I've done so politely and respectfully. And I have said that I think further research on mRNA vaccines is warranted for safety reasons.

Have noticed, however, that you still have yet to address my point about your disingenuous title for this thread, yet you go on about other people lying.

Where was it ever stated by any health, vaccine or other medical experts that the vaccine doesn't travel throughout the body? Please cite the source, if you have one.

The shot is given in the muscle to minimize inflammation and because muscle tissue has both a good blood supply and are rich in immune cells.

Injecting vaccines into the body always causes some inflammation. Another benefit of using muscle is that it keeps this inflammation ‘local’. This means that while you may have a sore arm, the inflammation is generally confined to the area into which the vaccine was injected. In contrast, injecting directly into the bloodstream could trigger a more general undesired response...

...For a start, muscle is rich in immune cells that can recognize antigens (such as the SARS-CoV-2 virus spike protein which is targeted by most COVID-19 vaccines) and carry them to lymph nodes. Lymph nodes are important parts of the immune system which contain cells that create antibodies that prevent viruses from entering human cells or activate immune cells that destroy cells already infected by viruses.

WHY ARE COVID-19 VACCINES INJECTED INTO MUSCLE?

News flash: if one wants the spike to get to lymph nodes, they have to travel by means of the blood stream. I didn't know this, but I did know enough to understand that it would be good for the spike proteins to travel through the blood stream, and in all likelihood it would be impossible not to. So it is you who is making a big deal out of something that isn't a big deal.

The vaccine itself is supposed to be mostly degraded within a few days to a week, while the spike proteins themselves may persist for up to several weeks, so you would be right that if spike proteins were around 12 months later, that would be a significant matter. Because of this, I admit that I was wrong when I previously said having spike proteins 12 months later was a good thing. However, I think your claim is erroneous. I did a search on the phrase "free floating covid spike in serum 12 months dutch study", and came up with this study, of which a number of the authors are from the Netherlands, so I am guessing it is the study you mean.

SARS-CoV-2 antibodies persist up to 12 months after natural infection in healthy employees working in non-medical contact-intensive professions

One wants the antibodies hanging around for a while; that's what protects against the disease. It appears you miscomprehended the result of the study. Now if you think there is a study that found that the spike protein itself remains in the body for 12 months, then you find it and provide the source here. I took the time and trouble to look for it, and this was the closest thing I could find.

I also found some articles that say researchers have found portions of Covid virus, including the spike protein, in sufferers of long Covid, up to a year after the original infection. But this is on account of the virus itself, not the vaccine.

People with Long COVID May Still Have Spike Proteins in Their Blood

Think I'm wrong? Think I am just chugging the gub'mint Kool-aid? Then back it up with some references, preferably scientific studies.

As for your thoughts on AP, it seems they're mostly "#holes" but if they report what you think you want to hear, they're useful. Do you see the problem with that logic? Never mind that the article you cited was primarily a fact-checking and refuting of various anti-vaxer claims, and the one thing you quoted was not in any way an indictment of the vaccine, i.e. that it moves beyond the muscle, into the blood stream and onto local lymph nodes.

edit on 20-6-2023 by MrInquisitive because: Added a final paragraph

new topics

top topics

join