It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a silver lining to this covid crazy cloud?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 07:12 AM
link   
It was around September 2018 I got the first rumbles of Covid. By November 2019 I was scared. By February 2020 I knew it was a scam. The team behind this one put it beyond reasonable doubt.

c19early.org

So most here accept a depopulation agenda is at play. These bodies ain't made to last forever, we all going to die one day. As for pushing eugenics, I ain't buying. I know life sucks at times, but overall it has been an amazing opportunity to visit this world at such a time. While more people create more problems, there are more people available to sort problems out as well. This sucks for those nut jobs that want to own it all. I know nature has many ways to find its balance, it will one way or another.

In dealing with the dark side of life, competition is an important factor of genetic evolution. It makes the strong stronger and weeds out the weak. The history of war is more than what is recorded. We would not be here without it. So where are we going as these globalist nut jobs have amped up the all cause mortality?

Many are going to die before their time, fertility rates appear to be in further decline. How the ACE2 spike protein is similar to some snake venom is still on the radar. How the furin cleavage site also resembles AIDS in attacking lymphocytes... there are some smart cookies behind all this. So what is their goal with the worlds biggest medical experiment? Ok, some will die with this mRNA tech, but what will it do for those that do survive?

These days, one open source game I play is:

Free Orion

It is based on Starcraft, but has its own thing. Going through the tech tree has some considerations of where things are going. If these bodies cannot handle 5G how will they go with the Van Allen belt? While science will burn through a billion bodies, what if it can crack the code to make a body last a billion years, as long as they don't do stupid.

My level of trust is low. But what the hell would you say you your maker if you are this poor bloke:

Paul Kelly

Yeah, I #'ed up bad, I was caught with those photo's. Hope something survives...

Is there some ray of hope you see with the Covid Crazy going on. It is going to suck for a while, but at the end of it, how are we made stronger?
edit on 12-6-2023 by kwakakev because: question

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Psychologically stronger too.

Those who resisted have also tested themselves and come through ready to withstand and fight another day. Many have come to have a much deeper understanding of the corruption that binds us to this system, that the power is being held in the hands of a few who havnt good intentions.

Ive never experienced anything like this. The shunning crushed me with disappointment at first... family, friends, society, online. But Im stubborn and came through it. I trust nothing and nobody and see canada as the worlds largest outdoor jail. The relationships are destroyed but the people involved are still clueless of their participation and I strive to forgive, not forget, and they are none the wiser. I am stronger despite the odd ptsd like flashback from the abuse, but they wouldnt understand if I shared it.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: igloo

interesting perspective. I hadn't thought of the PTSD effects of this, but they surely exist with how venomous the unthinkers were. (can't find a better term to describe the DERP's who parroted the official narrative without thought.)
edit on 12-6-2023 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Some people are experiencing ""Long covid" and some very subtle after affects.

health.clevelandclinic.org...

If calling people DERP makes you feel better....do it!!

edit on 12-6-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I remember seeing an article that showed there was a correlation between long covid and historical unemployment. I think at least some cases of long covid could be better described as lazy ass scrounger syndrome.

Everyone has that mate who is always unwell, yet can do a backflip and double somersault down to the job center to collect their giro before running to the shop to spend it on fags and booze.
edit on 12/6/23 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

The silver lining is that we now know that the vast majority will fall for anything that the mass media narrative pushes. They refuse to think for themselves and repeat the narrative as if it were the truth. Fear is easily created and people fall in line because of it. I’m disappointed in a lot of people who I thought were smarter than that. Mobs are dangerous and it’s best to stay far away from them while you sort things out for yourself. I have lost trust in the medical industry and my government. I lost friends and family, not because of Covid, but because I refused to comply. Life goes on but without the people I once trusted and loved. I now surround myself with like minded people. I learned a hell of a lot from Covid.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 08:41 PM
link   
it can be used as a litmus test for teachers

"did you require my kid pull wear a mask even if he or she said they didn't want to? you went along with that?"

if they answer "yes", then keep a CLOSE eye on what they might also try to do to your kid other than teach them school type things

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 12:44 AM
link   
In looking for a bright side of where things are, a lot of hope has been placed on the future benefits of mRNA tech. DNA is a very complex language of life in how all the different atoms, molecules, proteins and other stuff interact. If we can learn to master this language, then adapting life to more diverse and hostile environments is more possible. Hot or cold environments is just one example of how our bodies do have a capability to adapt. Radiation and toxic environments are other examples of where some people do better than others.

Behind the curtain when following the yellow brick road is a massive cost reduction in complex drug manufacturing. No longer are big industrial plants making all kinds of bit and pieces required as ones own cells become the manufacturing plant. With just one simple and streamed lined process all kinds of things can be made, just depends on what code is given.

I don't know why such a large scale experimental program was pushed. It gives the impression that trials are at the stage where a lot of training data is required for the AI systems trying to process what all the DNA code really means. Can a few little tweaks help a deep sea diver or an astronaut survive a bit longer should something go wrong.

Then all the day to day aliments, lose weight, grow stronger, smarter or change something in your body you don't like. Once this tech is streamlined all you need is the code. As a programmer I know just how easy little changes may fix one thing, but break three others. With just how complicated all this DNA language gets, I see too many hard lessons ahead for a clearer picture of how it all works. With how much global pressure is behind this one, it's full steam ahead, where ever it leads.

It is good to see a lot of people and institutions are stepping back from the cohesion previously used with this medical experimentation.

join