It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nothing is what it seems

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: CyberBuddha

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: proximo

a reply to: ChaoticOrder

I don't believe they are from different planets. We would see them coming and going from a long way off.

I think they are extra dimensional and have become stuck in this Universe. They have been stuck on Earth for a long time. They were here to watch us and laws were broken by them. They like to play around with genetics.

It appears that the Universe was made from nothing but vibration or sound. And when that sound stops, everything we see, and even things we can't see will melt into nothing.

I really don't understand this line of thought. If they can fly across the Universe it is probably pretty trivial for them to camoflage their craft so we cannot detect them unless they want us too.

Like a klingon cloaking device?

They live in Earths crust. They have been here thousands of years. I dont think ships are needed where they came from, their first estate. It was in another dimension. But they chose to come here and play around with genetics. There was war and they were kicked out of the other dimensions. They broke the rules, they broke the law. They are marooned here.

Any proof to back up any of this!?

The proof is all around us. Its recorded in history, and the results are evident in all cultures on Earth. Evidence is even carved in stone thousands of years ago.

You need more proof? This is the decade of destiny. You will likely see them in the not-too-distant future.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 01:30 PM
link   

The truth is that a lot of these UFO events and news are construed false flag lead ups to some construed/orchestrated event by the world govt involving what they will claim as ET.

The truth is likely that the govt has been in cahoots w at least one alien species for a very long time now on some agenda we prob wouldn’t like.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   
The thing about the Vegas alien sighting....

If the vehicle they were in crashed, then where is the wreckage?

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 09:29 PM
link   
This is all building up to... a staged alien invasion, brought to you by Project Blue Beam.

All this noise of UFO's and aliens lately is quite obvious.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: CyberBuddha

originally posted by: proximo

I don't believe they are from different planets. We would see them coming and going from a long way off.

I think they are extra dimensional and have become stuck in this Universe. They have been stuck on Earth for a long time. They were here to watch us and laws were broken by them. They like to play around with genetics.

It appears that the Universe was made from nothing but vibration or sound. And when that sound stops, everything we see, and even things we can't see will melt into nothing.

I really don't understand this line of thought. If they can fly across the Universe it is probably pretty trivial for them to camoflage their craft so we cannot detect them unless they want us too.

Like a klingon cloaking device?

They live in Earths crust. They have been here thousands of years. I dont think ships are needed where they came from, their first estate. It was in another dimension. But they chose to come here and play around with genetics. There was war and they were kicked out of the other dimensions. They broke the rules, they broke the law. They are marooned here.

Any proof to back up any of this!?

The proof is all around us. Its recorded in history, and the results are evident in all cultures on Earth. Evidence is even carved in stone thousands of years ago.

You need more proof? This is the decade of destiny. You will likely see them in the not-too-distant future.

I am really expecting them to look like the ones in “A Childhood’s End “.

Or like in “V”.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Relativity says we live in four dimensions. String theory says it’s 10

Link

Who knows, Not me.

All the best
edit on 13623 by Quadlink because: spelling

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

problem with that theory is that you're assuming alien would hold elites on an equal footing, they won't....
you dont need to negotiate with inferior beings, when you can just control and call the shots.

i wouldn't say they are on it together but rather controlled by them

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join