It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Grey alien sighting in 1930s Chicago

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 02:26 PM
link   
This is a bit of a brief story but it has stuck with me for decades so I am going to tell it. In the 1970s I had a neighbor who was an old Italian woman from Chicago. She used to visit my mother who was also Italian and they would talk from time to time. I remember one afternoon she was over and my mom and I were discussing the movie close encounters of the 3rd kind, which we had both recently seen. Mrs C as I will call her proceeded to tell me a strange story. She had worked in a small restaraunt in Chicago back in the 30s, a diner of sorts, mostly evenings. One summer night she had worked, it was particularly hot, and they had propped the front door open to let cooler air come in. There were a few people standing in line. Then she said, a “little man” walked in behind the group that was waiting. He was extremely short she said, about 3 feet tall. Human looking, normal body dimensions albeit very small, except he was dressed in a tight fitting sort of bodysuit, with a cap covering the head much like a wetsuit, except it was metallic looking and grayish or beige in color. She said he never spoke, just sort of slowly looked around the room, then walked back out into the night. He seemed to be alone, and a few minutes later when she had time she walked outside but he was no where to be seen. She told me that she had just assumed for years he was a dwarf, but remembered the strange outfit always, but then when a lot of shows started to air describing UFO occupants, she said the descriptions very much reminded her of this particular experience. She never saw a craft or anything, just this little man. Mrs C passed away many years ago but this story always sort of haunted me. Personally I think she might have seen a grey, before anyone had any experience of such things. Anyway it’s a weird story and I thought it might be interesting to relate.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

Some ET look human.

If it were a Grey I think everyone would notice and freak out.

new topics

join