It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1950s textbook outlined steps for destroying democracy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
a reply to: incoserv

It is similar to Saul Alinsky's work which essentially echoes the The Protocols of the Elders of Zion

Protocols of Learned Elders of Zion - FBI Vault vault.fbi.gov...

Societal subversion at it's core has maintained the same consistent fundamentals over the decades.

I know it’s likely fantasy, but I have posited that this same technique was used in Mycenaean Greece and surrounding countries during the Bronze Age collapse with accompanying “sea peoples” invasions. And Rome could also fit into a similar mold, again with accompanying invasions and total moral degradation.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Which condition is it that prompts people to ignore those who see it coming - SCREAM AND YELL. But they shrug and insist it won't or this will be different?

Reminds me of the movie "Eric the Viking". When Hy-Brasil is sinking and King Arnulf along with all the people are singing and playing instruments, horribly I might add, denying it's happening as the water covers their collective heads.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Which condition is it that prompts people to ignore those who see it coming - SCREAM AND YELL. But they shrug and insist it won't or this will be different?

Stupidity.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

Stupidity.

And fear of the ramifications of what it implies

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

Societal subversion at it's core has maintained the same consistent fundamentals over the decades.

And it keeps working just as efficiently time after time.

Damn, people are stupid!!!

Not stupid, ignorant, and intentionally kept that way.

Stupid is defined as Slow to learn or understand; obtuse.

Ignorance is The condition of being uneducated, unaware, or uninformed.

In this day there is no excuse for being uneducated, unaware, or uninformed.

Unless one is just simply stupid.

It's not always easy to get answers when you don't know the questions. The waters have been heavily muddied and it takes time to learn how to see through the muck.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

It is similar to Saul Alinsky's work which essentially echoes the The Protocols of the Elders of Zion

I know it’s likely fantasy, but I have posited that this same technique was used in Mycenaean Greece and surrounding countries during the Bronze Age collapse with accompanying “sea peoples” invasions. And Rome could also fit into a similar mold, again with accompanying invasions and total moral degradation.

Those examples and many many more. How can we be so blind and not learn from the past?

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Topcraft

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Those examples and many many more. How can we be so blind and not learn from the past?

Agreed, I truly think what I said directly above is often the culprit with many: “ And fear of the ramifications of what it implies.”

A lot of the boomers like my Mother ( just a bit older) and my in-laws, have their comfort level achieved. The system worked for them and thinking the whole thing could be in a forced decline is out of the question. Not that they aren’t sensing it deep down inside, but they simply can’t admit it.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Good question. I think it’s an inability to be wrong about something and admit it. Instead, they double down. There seems to be more and more of this. Ego? Maybe. Agenda? Possibly. I think I’m going to go with, aliens sprinkling some stupid juice over the planet. It’s as good as any other explanation, and I’m running out of theories.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

But I’m a boomer, and I’ve seen this starting in the late 60’s. True, some paid attention, some didn’t. Yes, the system worked for us, but the decline had already started. The attitude of “ I got mine” just doesn’t cut it. Not if you have kids.

We are all responsible for what is happening now. This is why any attempt at communication between different sides is vital. The only way this decline stops, is if we stop it together. This is proven throughout history. We can’t continue to be divided and survive.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Topcraft
I hear you and agree the solution begins where division ends. The reality is the two largest population generations are the Boomers and the Millennials… X-ers like myself don’t have a large pull politically, or as a revenue stream to be marketed to.

Those two groups disparate as they are need to come together, I feel others will fall in line or be the glue. There are a number of Boomers I know who aren’t warm, family oriented people concerned with their seeds welfare post their own demise… maybe my wife and our friends judge our circumstance too harshly.

We do however do everything with our children in mind.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 05:09 PM
link   

And it keeps working just as efficiently time after time.

Damn, people are stupid!!!

Goes to show you we can't have nice things......like ever. It's a sad situation when people choose chaos and oppression over a life of freedom, over and over and over. Human's eternal flaw I guess.

edit on 0130202300000030bMon, 05 Jun 2023 17:18:01 -05002023000000x by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join