It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skinwalker Ranch and the Mystery 1.6GHz Signal

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bflash
a reply to: quintessentone

"WTF guys? It's reality TV. Like Ghost Hunters. C'mon get with reality."

It's nothing like Ghost Hunters.

It's a TV show but there is something strange going on.

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: linda72
Source: forteanwinds.com...

Skinwalker Ranch is a property located in the Uintah Basin in Utah, USA, and has been a hotspot for alleged paranormal activity, UFO sightings, and strange occurrences. The show has frequently highlighted the presence of a signal at 1.6GHz during anomalous events. They’ve also documented the cattle behaving agitated and unusual when the signal is detected.

The presence of an otherworldly being at Skinwalker Ranch could possibly explain the appearance of a 1.6 GHz frequency signal. However, it is also used by a variety of terrestrial applications such as communications and GPS devices. Let’s discuss…

1.6 GHz is a frequency in the ultra-high frequency (UHF) range, which is commonly used for communication systems such as cell phones, GPS, and satellite television. We’ve discussed the evidence there is an otherworldly being at Skinwalker Ranch and the fact Bob Bigelow and the US government were interested enough at one point to spend millions of dollars studying the ranch, so we’ll agree something is there and discuss why In the context of Skinwalker Ranch, there are several reasons why the presence of an otherworldly being might be associated with the 1.6 GHz frequency:

Why Might Another Species Use the Signal?

Communication: The otherworldly being might be using the 1.6 GHz frequency to communicate with their own kind or other beings, as it falls within the range of frequencies commonly used for communication purposes. This could be due to the convenience of using existing infrastructure, or because this frequency range provides a good balance between signal strength and distance for their needs.

Technology Interference: The presence of an otherworldly being could potentially introduce advanced technology into the area, which might cause interference with or mimic signals within the 1.6 GHz frequency range. This could result in the appearance of this frequency at the ranch, even if it is not being used for communication.

Energy Source: The otherworldly being could be using the 1.6 GHz frequency as a source of energy or power for their activities at the ranch. This might be because the frequency is readily available, or because it has specific properties that make it suitable for their purposes.

Disguise: The otherworldly being might be deliberately generating a 1.6 GHz frequency signal to disguise their presence or activities. By mimicking a common communication frequency, they could potentially avoid detection or blend in with the surrounding environment.

That's really interesting and I am sure this topic has been discussed before but what do you think is happening at Skinwalker Ranch? In my opinion the area is under surveillance by at least some of the Government Agencies and the Army but other players may exist such as foreign adversaries or private interests that may have a stake in the game. It's possible otherwordly forces are interested in the area and have surveilled it for sometime and probably are trying to communicate?

This range of frequencies are used quite a lot by us and I am thinking this could be a way they try to communicate. At the same time there appears to be something large underneath the area where much of the digging has happened.

I mostly agree.

This large area is under surveillance from the Government and from other parties interested in whatever phenomena are present there.

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

I thought I saw 1.618 on a screen, in an episode, too. I wondered if anyone else had seen that. I expected Erik to mention it, as it had appeared on one of his instruments.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Welp……Skinwalker Ranch new season 5 has started…..the 1st episode has aired….stream it from where you can.

Previous to the new season starting Coulthart did a reasonably good interview with Fugal…about Skinwalker Ranch

The 1st episode was largely about the 1.6 signal…

Starts at 00:32:00 to 01:20:50

(It also has an interview from the beginning of the vid, with the Lagina Brothers of Oak Island in case you want to see whole vid)

👽☕️🍿
edit on 25-4-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
Welp……Skinwalker Ranch new season 5 has started…..the 1st episode has aired….stream it from where you can.

Previous to the new season starting Coulthart did a reasonably good interview with Fugal…about Skinwalker Ranch

The 1st episode was largely about the 1.6 signal…

Starts at 00:32:00 to 01:20:50

(It also has an interview from the beginning of the vid, with the Lagina Brothers of Oak Island in case you want to see whole vid)

👽☕️🍿

Did anyone figure out what the 1.6 GHz signal is?
I am very curious

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: brodby

Not as of yet….that is to say….not as of months ago when this new season was being filmed.

👽☕️🍩

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Episode 2….highlight…unexplained group of UAP…

Drops of moisture on the lens was discounted

👽
edit on 2-5-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: linda72

Fortean Winds is being used as a source/reference so before I joined the thread I went to their webpage to familiarize myself. Their opening comments are silly. Since we know only so much about wind the claim that they are Fortean is a joke for wind is a natural force of our reality. Wind is wind and it is NOT generally associated with paranormal or supernatural events though such gusts have been reported in the various TV shows dealing with the paranormal but they are not the norm,.

Fortean Winds: "The presence of an otherworldly being at Skinwalker Ranch ... We’ve discussed the evidence there is an otherworldly being at Skinwalker Ranch and the fact Bob Bigelow and the US government were interested enough at one point to spend millions of dollars studying the ranch, ... "

I am not convinced that there are any otherworldly beings anywhere on Earth as no irrefutable evidence has ever been produced. If I have missed the source and you know please post it for examination.

[www.scientificamerican.com...
Since the early 1990s, Bigelow has bankrolled a voluminous stream of pseudoscience on modern-day UFO lore—investigating everything from crop circles and cattle mutilations to alien abductions and UFO crashes. Indeed, if you name a UFO rabbit hole, it’s a good bet the 79-year-old tycoon has flushed his riches down it.]

Proving that unlimited funds does not buy intelligence.

[en.wikipedia.org...
Among those involved were retired US Army Colonel John B. Alexander, who characterized the NIDSci effort as an attempt to get hard data using a "standard scientific approach".[3] However, the investigators admitted to "difficulty obtaining evidence consistent with scientific publication".]

If it isn't really there you can still make it up. I watch and enjoy some of the material presented on the TV show "The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch". The guys are not the sharpest thinkers especially Travis Taylor who got his Ph.D. at a local bar. They repeat everything over and over. All of these shows lack intelligence.

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 02:38 PM
link   
For a team of 'scientists' the cast of Skinwalker Ranch are killing me when they seem to intentionally avoid the obvious. You've got a mysterious 1.6 GHz signal. You've got an anomalous zone. You think you're dealing with some sort of portal/wormhole. Why not broadcast the signal and fly through the zone? FFS they were already up there in a helicopter broadcasting. They could see where the signal disappeared. You're telling me they never considered the possibility? Or if they're afraid to try that, attach a transmitter to a football and drop it though. If it doesn't work the first time try a stronger signal, adjust frequencies or modify the speed of the transportation device (helicopter, small plane, rocket, whatever) until you get it to work.

Maybe they already have? I doubt any real discoveries are going to be shared on national television. The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch will likely forever remain the equivalent of that other hit show "2 guys dig a hole for 20 seasons and find nothing".
edit on 5-5-2024 by TR3BA because: Italics

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TR3BA
For a team of 'scientists' the cast of Skinwalker Ranch are killing me when they seem to intentionally avoid the obvious. You've got a mysterious 1.6 GHz signal. You've got an anomalous zone. You think you're dealing with some sort of portal/wormhole. Why not broadcast the signal and fly through the zone? FFS they were already up there in a helicopter broadcasting. They could see where the signal disappeared. You're telling me they never considered the possibility? Or if they're afraid to try that, attach a transmitter to a football and drop it though. If it doesn't work the first time try a stronger signal, adjust frequencies or modify the speed of the transportation device (helicopter, small plane, rocket, whatever) until you get it to work.

Maybe they already have? I doubt any real discoveries are going to be shared on national television. The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch will likely forever remain the equivalent of that other hit show "2 guys dig a hole for 20 seasons and find nothing".

I watched an episode where they did fly through the alleged anomalous area with their helicopter. They usually sensationalise the subject but i can't say if there is something happening over there. Maybe something underneath the surface emitting radiation?

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I'm less concerned with them just flying through it, I'm more interested in them flying through it while broadcasting the 1.6 GHz signal. To massively oversimplify it; think of the signal like a garage door opener.

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 07:40 AM
link   
What I don't understand - they know they have a huge object in the mesa. Something that they cannot penetrate with what ever over the counter drill they tried boring in with. They are pulling out rare Earth metals, ect.. Then they just stop. Move to the Triangle and have been launching rockets and shooting lasers now for 10+ episodes over 2 seasons.

Get back to the mesa! you can at least touch what ever is hidden there! Heck, what ever is under the mesa could be powering what ever that 1.6Ghz signal is.

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Here’s a logical thought…….

If it was the indigenous Ute Indians shaman(s) that put a curse on the land causing, or triggering, all this strangeness.…..

The Navajo and the Ute tribes met near the area of Skinwalker Ranch and their relationship was instantly full of conflict and hate. The Navajo, being a very violent and aggressive tribe at the time of this instance, enslaved many members of the Ute tribe.

The Utes, having hated the Navajo tribe for enslaving their people for so long, eventually placed a curse over the land which is now Skinwalker Ranch. In fact, the Utes put a curse on the land that supposedly caused skinwalkers to begin to inhabit the area. But what is a skinwalker? A skinwalker is a type of evil witch that is part of Navajo culture.

The skinwalker is a mythical beast used in many Navajo folklore that is known for its ability to take the form of any animal. This creature is best described as a shapeshifter.

Since the Navajo tribe had long feared these creatures, the Utes used this curse as a means of retaliation for the many years the Navajos kept the native Ute people as slaves.

Then get the present Ute shaman(s) to remove the curse! ….with their ancient spells and incantations…..I got to think they were handed down from generation to generation.

Opened a portal……close a portal….by ancient means…..that empirical science has not and maybe never, fully understand.

End of story …..end of show

👽☕️🍩🤔
edit on 7-5-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
Here’s a logical thought…….

My reply: Curses are just a notion without a reality. Just think of the necessary logistics, it's impossible for curses to be real.
---------------------------------------------------------------
If it was the indigenous Ute Indians shaman(s) that put a curse on the land causing, or triggering, all this strangeness.…..

The Navajo and the Ute tribes met near the area of Skinwalker Ranch and their relationship was instantly full of conflict and hate. The Navajo, being a very violent and aggressive tribe at the time of this instance, enslaved many members of the Ute tribe.

The Utes, having hated the Navajo tribe for enslaving their people for so long, eventually placed a curse over the land which is now Skinwalker Ranch. In fact, the Utes put a curse on the land that supposedly caused skinwalkers to begin to inhabit the area. But what is a skinwalker? A skinwalker is a type of evil witch that is part of Navajo culture.

The skinwalker is a mythical beast used in many Navajo folklore that is known for its ability to take the form of any animal. This creature is best described as a shapeshifter.

Since the Navajo tribe had long feared these creatures, the Utes used this curse as a means of retaliation for the many years the Navajos kept the native Ute people as slaves.

Then get the present Ute shaman(s) to remove the curse! ….with their ancient spells and incantations…..I got to think they were handed down from generation to generation.

Opened a portal……close a portal….by ancient means…..that empirical science has not and maybe never, fully understand.

End of story …..end of show

👽☕️🍩🤔

edit on 7-5-2024 by EduardoLopez because: My reply didn't format properly.

<< 5  6  7   >>

join