It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turning Bluetooth on its head

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gentzen

originally posted by: tamusan
a reply to: Gentzen

I'm going to hack my bluetooth cell signal so that I can surf the web using my bluetooth cells. I'll do the entire family so that I can cancel their wireless internet plans.

If you're vaxxed then you already are hooked and soon will experience a synthetic VR Eden 👍 That's the plan.
Ever saw those "rotational sudden-collapse" vids? Victims were greeted by their very own Augmented Reality Angel of Death before passing out.

Uh huh.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 04:50 AM
link   
You weren’t serious? 😒 you don’t like Elon Musk🥺

just joshing. Your post has been noted on your permanent record.

a reply to: datguy

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Everything aimed at denying the individual and being absorbed by some group identity (racial, political, social)

Wherefrom the energetic debunkers of the Mandela Effect. "Thou shalt forsake your memory, mistrust your mind, endorse the imbecilic populace's opinion, believe a lie, our lie."
Borg hivemind.
edit on 2-6-2023 by Gentzen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

nope, he's like the crow of billionaires.
He waits for someone else to make the kill, then comes to clean up the carcass. Not one of his companies was actually started by him, but its ok because he "loves humanity"
BS, if he loved humanity why isn't he feeding them, or housing them, instead he works with the MIC/NASA, manipulates the stock market, rebuilt the tower of babel ( I was serious about that part, he may be the anti-christ ) and promotes the WEF.
He charges people monthly for their "free speech absolutism" and people eat it up without question all the while their DM,s are still accessible to the DHS and what ever other government hotline wants to shut us up.

Now there may be some dots to connect with any company working within this framework like this "Hubble Network" but my original comments, were sarcasm, if I were serious I would have provided evidence to support the theory.
Though upon re-evaluation I have to admit, its not that far of a stretch.

edit on 02am30600000023 by datguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Meh ...
edit on 2-6-2023 by Gentzen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 09:00 AM
link   

The Starlink constellation is already in orbit, these are the receivers used to communicate with those satellites, not unlike the dishes you see on top of houses, just smaller, portable and more efficient.
There is nothing to launch, except the drones.

I will say I didn't realize there were already 4000 of these satellites already in orbit or that the US has plans for more than 7500.
Who ever says Elon isn't a part of the MIC, is ignoring the facts

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Yeah ... noticed it and deleted the post just as you pointed this out. Elon Musk is nonetheless a cartoon character sprung out of nowhere.

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Who ever says Elon isn't a part of the MIC

Highest paid individual by the Military. What is interesting is the rift that has occurred between the military and deepstate. Which is apparent in part with how twitter is now used as an information portal in the 5th gen war that is happening around us.

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

I don't have words for this.....
I guess wow....

I know maybe its the case. We are hurtling towards trans humanism at an accelerating rate. Would explain why the need of a vax containing graphene oxide. An emf interactor.

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   

It's hard for me to imagine anyone thinking these inventions all coming recently aren't somehow connected.
To wit:
AI
Nanomaterials
Nanodevices (the patent description of mRNA)
Neuralnet
5G installation rush (it's everywhere I go and put up despite a pandemic shutting down everything else)
Trans-movement. Transhumanism is the goal of these "futurists" (God wannabes)
Everything aimed at denying the individual and being absorbed by some group identity (racial, political, social)
And God created them male and female (no! there's 81 different sexual identities!)
Don't believe the bible? Fine
Don't believe the Luciferians either then.
Trust the science run by those who want to play God.

That would probably make Bluetooth the Mark of the Beast.

I mean - didn't he bring Christianity to the Fins? Who I think are also responsible for Russia.
Easy to get carried away.

BUT... strange times we're living in. I don't put anything passed today.

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
Is Bluetooth still a thing ? I've not had it on in years

It is for certain applications. You use it on your phone every day. Well, most people do in their cars, their headphones, speakers....

I'm really surprised it's not used more than it is for money transactions. Oh yeah, it does that too with your phone.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timber13

That would probably make Bluetooth the Mark of the Beast.

I mean - didn't he bring Christianity to the Fins? Who I think are also responsible for Russia.
Easy to get carried away.

BUT... strange times we're living in. I don't put anything passed today.

Bluetooth is a person? I think it was Saint Andrew that brought Christianity to Russia who was founded by a combination of Slavs and Vikings who explored the rivers deep in to Russia setting up trading centers to the Black Sea. It's how they became the Varangian guard for Byzantine emperors. The founding of Russia is a long and interesting story.
edit on 5-6-2023 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Bluetooth is a person?

King harald

TextWhen the founders of Bluetooth decided on a name for technology designed to unite otherwise disparate wireless devices, naming it after the person responsible for unifying Scandinavia made a lot of sense. They even made Bluetooth logo the combined Younger Futhark runes for his initials ᚼ (H) and ᛒ(B)

edit on 04am301000000023 by datguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Why yes, he was

Harald Bluetooth

Harald introduced Christianity to Denmark and consolidated his rule over most of Jutland and Zealand.

Looks like it were the Danes.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 11:22 PM
link   

You mean covid vaccinated? Or any vaccine?

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
vax containing graphene oxide.

Those don't exist though.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Ten years ago this thread would have been long gone by now. Certainly, it wouldn't still be popping up in recent post. Just sayin

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join