It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump captured on tape talking about classified document he kept after leaving the White House

page: 27
<< 24  25  26   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: MrInquisitive

Seems your story is starting to fall apart too:

www.cbsnews.com...

It's what I expected tho'.... no big, 'Hey, Ive got a secret document here, you wanna see it'.... and was more a rant about the whole affair: boxes and papers and a bunch of BS

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

It has actually been 8 years this month....Jun 16, 2015 was his announcement he was running. A long time for anyone take the garbage he has.

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

It has actually been 8 years this month....Jun 16, 2015 was his announcement he was running. A long time for anyone take the garbage he has.

What a crazy road eh?

Too bad the mud-put is kaput.

They just don't seem to learn..

Lastly, an established history of double standards and hypocrisy.

These aren't serious people.

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

A looooong strange trip it has been.

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

All of the J20 protesters were in possession of classified documents?

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I was using their formula and starting date.

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 03:46 PM
link   

So they are now saying that the document they claim he showed to the reporter doesn't exist or that its not part of the 31 charges so there is conflicting messages.

As to 'revenge' being a good or bad reason to run. Well, y'all created the monster.

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   

wasn't making a correction as much as say it has been longer....that's all.

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I guess they wanted to forget the illegal surveillance part that Obama did.

I see that as the kickoff to his abusive victimization by the deep state.

Trumps crimes are far more innocent than what has been done to him by the paid employees of our federal govt. That should scare all of us.
edit on 6/28/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

So they are now saying that the document they claim he showed to the reporter doesn't exist or that its not part of the 31 charges so there is conflicting messages.

As to 'revenge' being a good or bad reason to run. Well, y'all created the monster.

Uh, no, his daddy did, as did years of the system letting him go scot free. And I'll repeat: revenge is not a good reason to elect anyone president. Don't know how anyone could seriously argue otherwise. Don't blame citizens and government officials who want the rule of law to be enforced against a likely criminal, for his seeking revenge. That's just victim shaming. And it sounds like an excuse made by a co-dependent in an abusive relationship.

No, I don't know for a fact that anyone in authority is claiming that the document in question doesn't exist or isn't still in his possession. Do you?

They have him on tape claiming to have it, and evidently there are multiple witnesses corroborating this as fact.

Here is the transcript of the conversation:

Indictment, United States v. Trump: Upon greeting the writer, publisher, and his two staff members, TRUMP stated, “Look what I found, this was [the Senior Military Official’s] plan of attack, read it and just show … it’s interesting.” Later in the interview, TRUMP engaged in the following exchange:

Trump: Well, with [the Senior Military Official]—uh, let me see that, I’ll show you an example. He said that I wanted to attack [Country A]. Isn’t it amazing? I have a big pile of papers, this thing just came up. Look. This was him. They presented me this—this is off the record, but—they presented me this. This was him. This was the Defense Department and him.

Writer: Wow.

Trump: We looked at some. This was him. This wasn’t done by me, this was him. All sorts of stuff—pages long, look.

Staffer: Mm.

Trump: Wait a minute, let’s see here.

Staffer: [Laughter] Yeah.

Trump: I just found, isn’t that amazing? This totally wins my case, you know.

Staffer: Mm-hm.

Trump: Except it is like, highly confidential.

Staffer: Yeah. [Laughter]

Trump: Secret. This is secret information. Look, look at this. You attack, and —

Trump: By the way. Isn’t that incredible?

Staffer: Yeah.

Trump: I was just thinking, because we were talking about it. And you know, he said, “he wanted to attack [Country A], and what …”

Staffer: You did.

Trump: This was done by the military and given to me. Uh, I think we can probably, right?

Staffer: I don’t know, we’ll, we’ll have to see. Yeah, we’ll have to try to—

Trump: Declassify it.

Staffer: — figure out a — yeah.

Trump: See as president I could have declassified it.

Staffer: Yeah. [Laughter]

Trump: Now I can’t, you know, but this is still a secret

Staffer: Yeah. [Laughter] Now we have a problem.

Trump: Isn’t that interesting.

Trump, Iran and the ‘Highly Confidential’ Document

Furthermore:

Details about the [Iran war plan] document are also included in an autobiography by Mark Meadows, Trump’s former White House chief of staff, according to CNN. The book includes references to the meeting, in which Trump refers to a “typed-up” report from Mark Milley—chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff—that included a plan to attack Iran.

Classified Trump-Iran Document Missing? Trump’s Attorneys Unable To Locate Classified Military File, Report Says

Would he mention the specifics of this document when he hadn't actually seen it for over 6 months? Seems very doubtful.

So Trump can testify that he lied about having the document, which isn't a very good argument to put forward to a jury (it kinda undermines his credibility, you know?), and he would then also open himself up to cross-examination, which would be legal suicide for him and legal malpractice by any lawyer of his. And would it make sense that he would lie about any such document? What would make him mention that specific document if he didn't have it?

He also admitted in a cable news interview that he did indeed take the Iran war plan because he was in a hurry (start at 5:08 for this).

Seems like he had it. That or he was lying then as well. Could be he was saving it for the Saudis, as they are no doubt interested in US contingency war plans against their main enemy, Iran. Again, I have heard nobody say the document doesn't exist; just that it hasn't yet been found in his possession.

In any case, this was evidence that he had this and likely other classified documents, which gave cause for a search warrant. And the results of the search came up with additional documents Trump had illegally retained and withheld from the government, which all 36 other charges concern. Also keep in mind that this document was allegedly shown at Bedminister, but the FBI never searched there. He has a number of properties and offices; classified documents could still be at any of them.

edit on 30-6-2023 by MrInquisitive because: added a word in pentultimate paragraph

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 07:36 AM
link   

I was going to do another thread today on the Dumpster Trumpster so I thought I would look him up. He must be a fj=king idiot as if he has plans to invaide Iran and lloomk at what is ongoing in the middle eat. HAMAS attacked Israel and they are now in GAZA. Plus the entire world of Palestine is rising in the streets globally.

What an ass hole.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26   >>

join