It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Speaks Some Sanity in a Scathing Rebuke of Western Moral Decay

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I am not privy to all the details about this speech. Just was scrolling through on Twitter last night and this video popped up, and thought I'd see what Putin had to say. Well it shocked me he was speaking so much sanity on the issues that they see the West going through.

He says that the advocates of "social justice" think they are introducing humanity to some kind of new and better social consciousness. He says that what is going on is not new at all. Russia has already been there. After the 1917 revolution, the Bolsheviks relying on the dogmas of Marx and Engels also said they would change existing ways and customs. Not just political and economic but the very notions of human morality and the foundations of a healthy society.

The destruction of age-old values, religion, and relations between people, including the total rejection of the family. People encouraged to inform on loved ones, all this was proclaimed progress and quite supported around the world back then and quite fashionable just as it is today.

The fight for equality and against discrimination has turned into aggressive dogmatism bordering on absurdity. When works like those of Shakespeare are no longer taught at schools or universities because their ideas are believed to be backwards. The classics are taught to be backwards and ignorant of the importance of gender and race.

In Hollywood memos are distributed about the proper storytelling and how many characters of what color and gender should be in a movie. This is even worse than the agitprop department of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union.

The new "cancel culture" has caused "reverse racism" "reverse discrimination." The obsessive emphasis on race is further dividing people.

This is actually almost verbatim what he said. There is more I quoted about half the video. It's worth the watch.

To be sure I don't take a stance in political issues and have no opinion on what world leaders do. But I did find this speech by Putin on what they see happening to the Western world quite enlightening. I did a few searches on YouTube looking for this speech so I could embed it but I could not. It seems there were news clips, and plenty of them, on it just deriding it as the rantings of a raved madman against the west. It is probably on YouTube somewhere but I couldn't find it. So here is the Twitter link. IMO really worth the watch:

Putin delivers scathing speech at the West

edit on 26-5-2023 by randomuser because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: randomuser

I listened to this speech yesterday.

Don't know about Putin. He may be an absolute tyrant but I trust nothing the legacy media and other western propaganda outlets tell us. At any rate, the man speaks truth here, amazing truth.

The way he cast such shadow on the old Soviet system and methods was a bit surprising.

Good stuf. Should be broadcast on every major US media outlet, but it won't be.

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 02:57 PM
link   
If this is what he said, he is 100% correct.

The USA is in a freefall of moral decay and decline.

It is pushed off on the people as the "new, improved, and only correct" morality

We are told we must believe there are over 70 unique human genders, we are not allowed to define the word woman, that is forbidden. Genetic biological men are taking the place of women in all arenas of life and we are supposed to applaud them as superior to genetic biological women. If we mention the usurping of feminism by genetic males, we are roundly punished for even thinking such a thing.

We are told that criminals must be understood and that their criminal acts are all due to racism or the way they were brought up. Victims are now ignored and told to suck it up buttercup, too bad, so sad, that the justice system must care first for the criminal because that who needs it the most. If we disagree, we are racists.

Schools are forcing teachers to lie and deceive parents and to teach children to lie to and deceive their parents. This is done because the government run public schools fear the parents might, may, maybe will disagree with what the schools are doing to their children behind their backs. If you object the FBI may come knocking on your door saying you are a domestic terrorist for objecting to school policies like this one.

CA now does not allow parents to opt out of their new sex ed program for children, which begins by teaching K-3 how to masturbate and Jr High students learn about anal sex and every permutation of sexuality that exists and ways of pleasuring all genders in every way possible. The schools will enact a punishment for children who do not attend this sex ed that teaches more to kids than many adults these days know exists.

Children who can't decide if they want to be a ballerina or firefighter at age 5 and 6 are asked by teachers what gender they choose to be for the rest of their lives. Then many medical facilities are quite willing to begin medically changing children this young before they are able to fully understand the life long consequences. If you object, you are called a transphobe and an evil awful person.

Biden himself said that when children are in public school they belong to the government, the school, not the parents. In saying this the President of the US implied that parents are less than relevant in a child's life, that the government has more control over children than parents do.

White children are taught that history proves they are oppressors and always will be. That they are responsible for everything that is wrong in the world. That they must pay for all the bad things their great-great-great grandparents did generations ago. That they are personally at fault for what their ancestors did.

Black children are taught that white people will always oppress them and that there is nothing they can do about it.

This has made racism worse in the US since the days just after the civil rights movement had their victories. In my lifetime I was present and watched MLK, then things got better and better, slowly yes, but better - today they are right back to the day MLK was assassinated as far as racism in the US due to cultural sensitivity training.

The US has become Rome and with the debt default will fall like Rome and crumble under the weight of moral and social decay, as well as gluttonous spending by those in power.

edit on 5/26/23 by The2Billies because: format

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

The US has become Rome and with the debt default will fall like Rome and crumble under the weight of moral and social decay, as well as gluttonous spending by those in power.

Those that cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it

How can we escape this circular spin down the drain? This has all happened before, and it’s stupidity to continually do something that doesn’t work. How foolish we are.

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Not suprising. Putin has given level-headed speeches in reference to the west before. Part of the problem, is that Russia has many anti-LGBTQ sentiments in Russia. Which has often led towards violence. Putin's regime has also silenced journalists and he's currently in a war that he didn't have to start. (Yes, the west pushed him into it but he had a choice).

So while he does making very interesting observations, he is also very hypocritical. But, it's certainly worth listening to what he has to say. I think he's a fairly rational leader despite his many flaws. I think western media's display of him as a psychopathic tyrant is far from the reality of him being a cold calculating leader with a very dry sense of Russian humor.

And while parts of the west are certainly going overboard on the woke stuff, it's still better than the state Russia is in.

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I don't need to watch it. I watched an interview with Putin many years back. Very impressive intellectual. Unfortunately US needs bogey men else their war machine would grind to a halt. But I think they picked the wrong bogey man this time. Putin will not use his nuclear arsenal unless he absolutely needs too. That day may be approaching faster than we would like. I only hope Trump regains presidency. He may be egotistical but he is not mad. He would end this crap immediately.

top topics

join