It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this video from 9/11?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Does anyone know if there is proof that this video is actually filmed about the Trade Center on 9/11? Has anyone seen it on a different source that might show more context?
If this is real, then it's very interesting.
I just know that someone could have found the footage and just stated it is from 9/11 with no proof.

www.bitchute.com...

I also don't know if Jim Crenshaw is just a random person, or someone who is respected in conspiracy circles.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Yeah. It looks like footage of building Seven.
a reply to: Ellie Sagan

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 03:45 PM
link   

No possible way to analyze the audio for authenticity.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 04:42 PM
link   
If I recall the cameraman runs off and films the fall of the other towers and runs into police blockades and is told to turn back, and gets some good footage of firemen doing their jobs, and bystanders running away, and is himself eventually engulfed in the dust from the collapse of the first trade tower. If I recall he runs into a shop near the end of the video. I think there is a lot more footage. But I could be wrong I might be thinking of another video. But it was very similar to this.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Found the video I was thinking of.

You can see how it looks similar at around the 11:30 mark. But it doesn't look like the same footage exactly.
edit on 25-5-2023 by randomuser because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 08:52 PM
link   
The video is consistent with events that day. There where some explosions going off before the towers fell.

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: randomuser

My gosh, I haven't seen any footage lately of the event. It's really bringing up emotions. That day was so traumatizing. It's hard to watch. I see what you are referring to.

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I believe it's from this site. cameraplanet.com...

In fact, you can see the image, albeit blurry on the bottom left of the video "The Camera Planet"

That site has many videos of 911 from the looks of it. I hadn't heard of it until you posted this video and I saw the image so I researched it. Off to see what I can see.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   
yes... does not change the fact this was graphene drones...remotely flown...with on board explosives and ofc explosives in the targets themselves.... the camera footage you see is real though

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 03:34 PM
link   
What the fires on Maui reminded me of was all the vehicles streets away from the towers which had the aluminium wheels and engine blocks melted and running like water , I saw the same thing going on in Maui as that day of 9-11

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

You do know that the "melted cars" were towed there as part of the cleanup ........

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

It is a strange one what happened to those cars. Yes eventually all the damage got taken away in the clean up. At first the cars where moved to the side of the road to clear access. There are a lot more similar photos out there.

new topics

top topics

join