It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fox Sisters. A Matter of Belief

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: datguy
a reply to: blend57
Such a wonderful effort to present this to us!
I for would be honored if you would continue to produce information with such dedication!

My question on the case is the timeline of the house being moved, burned, rebuilt and burned again, and by who? If I read correctly it was the original builder of the home Mr. Hyde, who moved it originally? are there any records of this as well as the rebuilding of the home and subsequent fire?
In relation to the body which was found in the walls. was this revealed when the house was originally moved? was the body identified?
Also I would love to know if there was ever a well in the basement, as this may be reason for finding water.
Has there ever been further excavations of the grounds to find any bodies?

These are....very good questions. Let me try to answer them for you.

The original house was moved to Lily Dale. It was there that the house caught fire in 1955. The only thing remaining was its base. In the same location, a man named Mr. Drummond built a replica of the house (At Lily Dale). In the 1980's, the town used controlled fire to destroy the replica as well. It is my understanding that the peddlers bones were found in the original house, although it had already been moved from the location of Hydesville.

I have included 2 thumbnails that explain it much better then I can.

Thanks for your thoughts and questions.
blend
edit on 24-5-2023 by blend57 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join