It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blood comparisons of covid-19 vaccinated vs unvaccinated.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

I keep thinking of the blood test from " The Thing."
Macready: "Now you're all going to see what I already know. I'm not vaccinated. " ** touches blood sample with hot wire.** No effect.
Macready: " Now we'll try Norris. You got vaccinated, right? "
** touches blood sample with hot wire. ** "RRREEEEE!!!!!!!!"

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: thejohnfist

The agenda is a life filled with illnesses. very profitable.

Don't need a vax to do that, our trash food and polluted environment already provides ample quantity.

If you took the time to carefully examine and document the amount of toxic chemicals and materials you're exposed to on a weekly basis you'd probably be amazed we're not all dead already. Especially if you live in an urban environment.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

I should've written 'Did they also test people...' which was the question i'd meant to ask. So i can certainly see why you replied the way you did - i'd have said the same.

Doh

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Had covid it lasted 2 days, mild flu. Me and those of my family who were unvaxxed had it more mildly than those who were. From what I can tell, it does absolutely nothing at all in stopping covid, either transmission or seriousness of illness. The whole thing is nonsense. Just made to make money.

edit on 19-5-2023 by Missterious because: I cannot type.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaRAGE
a reply to: tanstaafl
No, why would they have done that? They don't believe anything is wrong. I'm the crazy conspiracy theorist. The government and TV tells them everything is fine.

Ok, I give up...

I hope all of your friends/family are ok and can get past this.

If I were you, I'd be telling them all of the ways to get that crap out of their system, but if they don't think anything's wrong, I guess they wouldn't listen to that either.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021
a reply

Fear of this vaccine is likely far more dangerous to your health than the shot ever will be.

No, not really. I fear the vaccine and I'm pretty sure that was a great, very UNdamaging choice.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

Thank you.

You're the only reason most of us need to keep telling the truth. It's just been hard to slide it in with all the pulling of hair and stamping of feet.

Some of us having been taking notes and this is far from over.

Check your inbox shortly for some additional information.
edit on 5/19/23 by Ksihkehe because: Typo

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

they also apparently had lot of saline shots as well aka fake ones.

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 03:51 AM
link   
So they had a test group of 7 people (or rather 5), which we should assume is an accurate representation of the entire population? In other words 100% of vaccinated people have some kind of anomaly in their blood, and 100% unvaccinated do people not. Very obvious and visible anomalies at that.

Please help me understand how, from the thousands upon thousands pints of blood being drawn each day, how millions of medical workers (doctors, pathologists, nurses, etc.) have not noticed the same phenomenon, asked some questions and reported it/blown the whistle?

And, while I'm not medical professional, I would guess that all these millions of people with (so-called) "bad blood" would be very, very ill and/or dying. The last time I checked, blood is pretty much the life-force of humans, meaning if it's messed up things are not looking up for you. For example shouldn't all these people with clotting blood be experiencing cramping, swelling, redness, breathlessness, chest pains, a cough or even coughing up blood? Strokes?

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Emit1

Yeah where I was working at the time, I heard there were two people out of about 50 who managed to get medical / religious exemptions, and then me who refused to get it.

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Missterious
From what I can tell, it does absolutely nothing at all in stopping covid, either transmission or seriousness of illness. The whole thing is nonsense. Just made to make money.

I agree it does nothing to stop covid, in fact I think eventually it makes you more susceptible. The money motive was obvious throughout this pandemic but not just from the vaccines (the largest upwards transfer of wealth in human history).

Yet I have the strange feeling that money itself was not the only, nor the most important motive. There is something else going on, some agenda that I think covid was just one part of. Couldn't say exactly what (depopulation could be part of it, but I'm not completely sold on that idea), and it's only speculation, but a lot doesn't add up. Ever have that feeling that you've just been "taken for a ride"?

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gemwolf
So they had a test group of 7 people (or rather 5), which we should assume is an accurate representation of the entire population? In other words 100% of vaccinated people have some kind of anomaly in their blood, and 100% unvaccinated do people not. Very obvious and visible anomalies at that.

I'm somewhat sceptical of this vid and without scrutiny of an experienced microscopist I"ll just put it in the "interesting" basket, but I'm not sure why you would assume the above. Even if there was something unusual, five people isn't much of a sample.

Please help me understand how, from the thousands upon thousands pints of blood being drawn each day, how millions of medical workers (doctors, pathologists, nurses, etc.) have not noticed the same phenomenon, asked some questions and reported it/blown the whistle?

The most logical answer would be because they are not noticing it.

And, while I'm not medical professional, I would guess that all these millions of people with (so-called) "bad blood" would be very, very ill and/or dying. The last time I checked, blood is pretty much the life-force of humans, meaning if it's messed up things are not looking up for you. For example shouldn't all these people with clotting blood be experiencing cramping, swelling, redness, breathlessness, chest pains, a cough or even coughing up blood? Strokes?

People have had some severe reactions to the "vaccines" (that aren't really vaccines where mRNA therapeutics are concerned) including most of above and much worse. It's generally been assumed to be caused by prolonged and or uncontrolled production of s-proteins which can cause endothelial inflammation and clotting among other things. As well as autoimmune problems from the body attacking its own cells.

Though I haven't heard of claims such as in the vid, but looking further into the contents of these concoctions couldn't be a bad thing and mainstream science seems to be largely ignoring "vaccine" induced illnesses anyway.

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quintilian

I'm somewhat sceptical of this vid and without scrutiny of an experienced microscopist I"ll just put it in the "interesting" basket, but I'm not sure why you would assume the above. Even if there was something unusual, five people isn't much of a sample.

And that's the whole point. 5 people are hardly a sample. But based on the so-called 5 people video illustration/study the conclusion people should come to is that 100% vaccinated people have a problem...? Thus the sarcasm, because it's laughable.

The most logical answer would be because they are not noticing it.

Logical. Mkay. So the millions (?) of medical professionals whose specific job it is to look at people's blood to find nasties and problems, aren't noticing "it". You don't see anything wrong with that "logical" statement?

People have had some severe reactions to the "vaccines" (that aren't really vaccines where mRNA therapeutics are concerned) including most of above and much worse. It's generally been assumed to be caused by prolonged and or uncontrolled production of s-proteins which can cause endothelial inflammation and clotting among other things. As well as autoimmune problems from the body attacking its own cells.

Though I haven't heard of claims such as in the vid, but looking further into the contents of these concoctions couldn't be a bad thing and mainstream science seems to be largely ignoring "vaccine" induced illnesses anyway.

With the kind of "bad blood" illustrated in the video, the people should be very, very ill. Not walking around giving blood to someone in a kitchen with a microscope. Who are these people (doing the "study") anyway? I didn't notice any kind of qualification? Why should we take their word for what they're showing?

There might very well be some people that's been really messed up by a vaccine, but this video is hardly evidence or even anecdotal.
edit on 20/5/2023 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gemwolf

And that's the whole point. 5 people are hardly a sample. But based on the so-called 5 people video illustration/study the conclusion people should come to is that 100% vaccinated people have a problem...? Thus the sarcasm, because it's laughable.

Apologies. The sarcasm went over my head (can be easy to do when in written form). Thought you were being serious. lol

Logical. Mkay. So the millions (?) of medical professionals whose specific job it is to look at people's blood to find nasties and problems, aren't noticing "it". You don't see anything wrong with that "logical" statement?

No, I don't see anything wrong with it. It would mean that it isn't happening in the population as a whole, and more likely there are problems with this particular little experiment. Until it is replicated and results interpreted by an experienced microscopist, I just take it as "interesting".

With the kind of "bad blood" illustrated in the video, the people should be very, very ill. Not walking around giving blood to someone in a kitchen with a microscope. Who are these people (doing the "study") anyway? I didn't notice any kind of qualification? Why should we take their word for what they're showing?

There might very well be some people that's been really messed up by a vaccine, but this video is hardly evidence or even anecdotal.

I'm not disagreeing with you and I'm not taking their word for anything. I do see this as a type of anecdotal evidence, but I don't really believe in bigfoot based on anecdotal evidence either (yet I still find some claims "interesting"). Their will be a logical explanation for the claims in this video, whatever that amounts to, I would like to hear it. Until then it is "interesting" (to me) but I don't know what to make of it so will put it to one side, so to speak.

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

It would be very easy, and cheap to verify these findings in question as you only need a microscope with a x1700 magnification(video guys claimed magnification - realistically you'd see these on LESS mag as usually 4-600x is standard for most labs and the cheapest run to 2k).. about 100$ for one with a phone imaging or computer imaging hookups. Has anyone actually run some of these simple tests on family/friends or we still going to continue pointing at bitchute, youtube, etc?

I've been thinking about getting a microscope if only to test myself and others around me. As I have 2 unvaxed and 6 vaxed(most older, but 1 younger).. it would be interesting to see the differences in cell structure. If anyone has taken the time to do some 'test runs' on their own. I would actually like to hear/see some to any said findings by REAL PEOPLE. Just so we can finally put an end to this as a 'conspiracy' and give it an appropriate flag of either true or false..

Given the upcoming 'global events' they keep advertising it might just be smart to get one of these anyway so you yourself can figure out what works and what doesn't should any other 'disasterous' pandemic occur in the near future.. like they are expecting.
edit on 10120235231 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe
So sorry, only just today saw the reply to my post -
- I've sent a reply to your PM.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join