It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Chinese won't give up.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   
The Chinese have through history have hated the white man. They currently are at WAR with the White Man.
Please watch the movie. Also, they have a hatred for the Japanese too.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
The Chinese have through history have hated the white man. They currently are at WAR with the White Man.
Please watch the movie. Also, they have a hatred for the Japanese too.

Is your YouTube code bad, or have they deleted the video already?

If ABC deleted the video, I want to see it. Might it be available on Bitchute?

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

The video link is somehow unavailable, so I will mention Yamaguchi Otoya 1960 again today.

Domo arigato. Slay oni.

edit on 5172323 by BeNotAfraid because: communists hate community?

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Its available in Japan .
I'm watching it right now.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 10:56 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Maybe because I'm watching it right now and something might be wrong or working on ATS when I mention Chinese?
edit on 0500000042592023-05-17T10:59:42-05:00594205am10 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Shows unavailable ?
?

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 11:02 AM
link   

so you are lumping the majority of Chinese under one banner and stating their behalf of hatred

I have chinese friends and I am white, we must have missed the memo

Seems like a thread to stir racial tension a bit like you often claim the US government do, are you the government? or a lefty?

The reality is more like people in power (any nation) want more power (ergo wealth) and will do what ever needed to get that power, pitting civilians (of any nation) against each other, dont fall for their BS

Sad day when people lump and entire race/nation into one basket especially when claiming they hate another race

Video plays fine in UK

In 1885, the French army landed and invaded Liangshan, Vietnam, but the Qing army retreated without a fight. The Qing government’s dominance was severely threatened. Empress Dowager Cixi summoned his ministers to discuss who to send in command and finally decided to use Feng Zicai (Starring by Liu Peiqi), a retired veteran who was nearly 70 years old. But at that time, the soldiers and civilians of Guangxi had been frightened by the cruelty of the French army and had a serious fear of war. To motivate the military and civilians, Feng Zicai ambushed the North African mercenary who attacked the town of Klonglin and captured the black captain Clark alive. In order to invigorate his soldiers, he started a duel with Clark and defeated him with his sword. Feng Zicai personally surveyed the terrain, built the pass, and led his army to ambush the cannonball carrier in Nigri, but unexpectedly fell into Nigri's trap, which led to heavy losses. Yinan was also captured by the French army. Fortunately, the Vietnamese woman Ruan Yue in the French army secretly released her and guided her to find the Black Flag Army general Liu Yongfu. Enraged Nigri launched a full-scale attack on Pass Guanqian before bombs and reinforcements arrived. Feng Zicai took the lead in killing the enemy. The whole army was motivated and fought back with the French army...

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

so you are lumping the majority of Chinese under one banner and stating their behalf of hatred

I have chinese friends and I am white, we must have missed the memo

Seems like a thread to stir racial tension a bit like you often claim the US government do, are you the government? or a lefty?

The reality is more like people in power (any nation) want more power (ergo wealth) and will do what ever needed to get that power, pitting civilians (of any nation) against each other, dont fall for their BS

Sad day when people lump and entire race/nation into one basket especially when claiming they hate another race

Video plays fine in UK

In 1885, the French army landed and invaded Liangshan, Vietnam, but the Qing army retreated without a fight. The Qing government’s dominance was severely threatened. Empress Dowager Cixi summoned his ministers to discuss who to send in command and finally decided to use Feng Zicai (Starring by Liu Peiqi), a retired veteran who was nearly 70 years old. But at that time, the soldiers and civilians of Guangxi had been frightened by the cruelty of the French army and had a serious fear of war. To motivate the military and civilians, Feng Zicai ambushed the North African mercenary who attacked the town of Klonglin and captured the black captain Clark alive. In order to invigorate his soldiers, he started a duel with Clark and defeated him with his sword. Feng Zicai personally surveyed the terrain, built the pass, and led his army to ambush the cannonball carrier in Nigri, but unexpectedly fell into Nigri's trap, which led to heavy losses. Yinan was also captured by the French army. Fortunately, the Vietnamese woman Ruan Yue in the French army secretly released her and guided her to find the Black Flag Army general Liu Yongfu. Enraged Nigri launched a full-scale attack on Pass Guanqian before bombs and reinforcements arrived. Feng Zicai took the lead in killing the enemy. The whole army was motivated and fought back with the French army...

I guess you didn't see my connection of " we just don't know what the chinese are thinking". Yes, its a movie of 1885.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   

It cannot watch the video. It is not available to me.

But historically there are a lot of places that had never seen a white man, and their experience upon meeting them, has been death and destruction. So I don't think that is unusual or unsound for there to be historical bad blood among those that were victims, of those that were conquered.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   
The prc is definitely a fan of eugenics there not shy about it

They are after world domination and nothing less there also not shy about that

There at war with the world my friend it doesn't matter who it is if your not han Chinese your not in there plans for the future

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 12:26 PM
link   

So, all Chinese hate all 'white people' because they made a film about a Chinese General defending his country against French invaders nearly 150 years ago?

I have a couple of good Chinese mates, one of them also happens to be married to a Japanese woman.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   

CCTV6 CHINA MOVIE OFFICIAL CHANNEL

Ah , there's Your Reason . Communist Censorship .

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 01:26 PM
link   

ABSOLUTELY not!

I've been around Chinese people all my life, I have worked with them for years. Some of my closest friend have been Chinese.

Oddly, I would say Americans hate Chinese a lot more than Chinese hate White men if we were to generalize.
I think the vast majority of Chinese have a curiousity about Americans/white, they don't agree with a lot of western ways (family structure, marriage, education) but I really don't feel there is a broad hatred.

Now the Japanese, that's a different story. There are century long scars that the Japanese have left on both the Chinese and Koreans. I know that Korea and Japan have healed some of those wounds and the younger generation are having a better go. The older generation won't forgive.

I've lived all over. Asia, Europe, and in so so many states. I will say this. People are pretty much the same everywhere. They want to make enough to live. They want to take care of their families. They want to eat good fun, and have a little fun. They want to be left alone.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Opium wars and the Boxer wars fostered by the empires who went around subjugating people all around the world (think India, China, America etc etc all attacked by the foreign devils who wanted to rule and control)) would give good historical reason to not look upon the round eyes with favor. Throw in Nanjing and 10,000 other atrocities committed by the Japanese during WW2 and once again from a historical government's view they have every right to not trust others who are not of the Middle Kingdom IMO.

The average Chinese are so badly treated by their own government (not Taiwan) I doubt they have much room in their hearts to hate anyone outside their own borders unless brain washed by their government; which is a thing done by governments around the world.

China seems to be ramping up their military recruitment program. No where in their commercial did I see "Woke" double speak ... If there is a no kidding shooten war god help us all as there are people just stupid enough to use nukes... I just hope the first nuke is not aimed at a USA carrier battle group.

youtu.be...

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I worry more about Japan than I do China

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Hell of an assumption that all Chinese hate white people.

I went to college and university with some Chinese folk and never once got any sort of hatred vibe from any of them far as i recall.

A small summary of the movie might be nice musicismagic given its length if it's not to much trouble.

My take on the matter is that Chinese are just like the rest of us with good and bad folks in all walks of life.

new topics

top topics

join