It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serious bus crash, no empathy from the gubment, several kids lost limbs.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 03:21 AM
link   
There was a serious bus crash yesterday seven children have either had full or partial amputations, one poor child has had both arms amputated.

The children are under ten.

www.news.com.au... 68a73274ee7

www.news.com.au...

There were 45 kids on board.

This is going to be so hard on all families, though particularly a child has just started life and through no fault of their own now have limbs amputated.

I thought dan andrews would have at least shown some sympathy and acknowledgment and support for the families.

Well I was wrong!

I checked his Twitter page and all he gave a crap about was Idaho it day.

Fffs….what a dog.

twitter.com...

edit on 17-5-2023 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

What a horrible sad story for those kids... I will say this about the truck driver. There is such a thing as flicker vertigo. A Tank driver in column during WW2 driving along a tree line during a low setting sun; the rays of the sun coming through the trees caused the tank driver to only wake up when his tank impacted a rather large tree, off the road.

US Army helicopter pilots used to be warned about flicker vertigo as certain speeds of the rotor blades and the sun rays shinning through could cause the effect; luckily most people are not very susceptible to flicker vertigo.

Maybe some have experienced just a little weirdness with a strobe light in darkness which kinda gives one the idea..but some people freeze and even though the eyes are open no one is home.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Oh boo hoo hoo. Yes a tragedy. But what do you want from the government? A shoulder to cry on? Government are there for governing. Not to hand out tissues and condolences at every road crash. That's the job of police when they inform the relatives.

Also, why would you EVER think Dan bloody Andrews of all people would give a snip? You must be out of your mind. Dictator Dan. Give a snip about a road crash. LOL
edit on 17-5-2023 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

I know that though I was comparing that idahobit day was more of a priority.

Look at dans crap;

www.danandrews.com.au...

www.premier.vic.gov.au...

At least acknowledge.

Ffs at least the Tasmanian premier spoke about this tragedy:

amp.theguardian.com...
If government are there to govern why make idahobit day such a political issue?

Just saying.

This goes to show dans mettle

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

It is dad, though I hope the families pull through this, though I wouldn’t expect the gubment to help.

I can understand the flicker vertigo.

It is hard during sunset. The flicker, is an issue.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 05:30 AM
link   

The whole pandemic showed Dan mettle. He's a total A-hole. Everyone knows it. But dip-snips voted him back in.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaRAGE

The whole pandemic showed Dan mettle. He's a total A-hole. Everyone knows it. But dip-snips voted him back in.

Stalin said "It's not who votes that count, but who counts the votes". All across the globe, some of the most unpopular, unfit, despised people on the planet have been elected or re-elected.

It's hard not to believe that the voting process across the globe is just a sham to appease those not prone to deep thinking.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: DaRAGE

Stalin said "It's not who votes that count, but who counts the votes". All across the globe, some of the most unpopular, unfit, despised people on the planet have been elected or re-elected.

It's hard not to believe that the voting process across the globe is just a sham to appease those not prone to deep thinking.

100% agreed upon .

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Not enough information to be certain but I suspect a few or several safety guidelines were ignored prior to the collision. There was a video not long ago of a bus driver who was fired for brake checking his passengers exactly because of this situation, and if I know a bus full of 45 kids, less than half were buckled in their seats during impact.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Your not far off in the sensitivity stakes.

For what it’s worth Mr Andrews should tear his ugly mug out from between his husbands ass cheeks and offer condolences to the families and students who are affected by this accident.

The head master and teachers should be outraged and the parents and friends should be contacting today tonight or whatever current affairs show is floating these stories nowadays.

Watch Dan’s attitude change when the bad press starts flowing.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

I totally agree. I think it's a total sham. The elections are rigged.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Of course. He's a politician. That's what politicians do. Flip flop on everything.

In regards to the sensitivity stakes comment. I don't watch the news. All the news shows is bad news that's depressing. And I can't cry about every little incident in the world. I wouldn't get anything done if I did. I already have depression, which is currently in retreat, thankfully. I don't need to watch depressing snip.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Example Victoria straya state election.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I hope your condition continues to improve mate.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

cheers

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 05:18 AM
link   
How ironic. My youngest grandson whose been driving for 3 months pulled out in front of a school bus yesterday. How do you not see a giant, yellow school bus? Good news is nobody was hurt but totaled his Honda.

new topics

top topics

join