It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden goes to Japan next week for the G7 Summit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 07:58 AM
link   
THIS IS HALARRIOUS U.S. leader would deal a blow to the annual meeting, where Biden’s physical presence was expected to help galvanize the type of interpersonal discussions that typically help craft consensus at G7 meetings over contentious issues.

YOU TALKING ABOUT A DEAD BEAT LEADER HERE going to galvanize the G7 meeting. Sadly, I don't think this will go over too well. Biden looks way too angry lately.

The G7 summit — which brings together the leaders of Japan, the U.S., Britain, Canada, France, Germany, Italy and the European Union — runs from May 19 to May 21, with the discussions also expected to cover nuclear proliferation and disarmament, supply chains, economic coercion and global health.

Well, we will just see how much editing the the Japanese News will do. I wonder if Biden gets the cold shoulder because of dollar/yen situation.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Is there a theme for this year’s G7? Will they discuss real problems or just try to find ways to cleanse the west’s population through new taxes.

I don’t know what US/Japan relationships are like but let’s keep an eye on who’s traveling with grandpa Joe. That will the person having the dialogue with Japanese gov.

If Hunter is going with him, he may seek asylum.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti
Is there a theme for this year’s G7? Will they discuss real problems or just try to find ways to cleanse the west’s population through new taxes.

I don’t know what US/Japan relationships are like but let’s keep an eye on who’s traveling with grandpa Joe. That will the person having the dialogue with Japanese gov.

Can't get asylum here unless you are Ukrainian or from Cambodia, Burma or Laos. Even then, chances are you'll be deported once arriving at the airport.

Already making a joke about his arrival. He was going to do a Zoom, but canceled it. Maybe it was all planned that way in the end where he will cancel in person due to his ailing health. The guy is really not all mentally there these days. We actually get to see the clips that Americans get cut out of. Sure fox shows some stuff, but here we also get the tail end stuff which is so heart-breaking to see that he is actually a leader of America.

Also, Japan won't allow know drug users into the country, so Hunter B won't pass the gates.
edit on 0500000048322023-05-13T08:32:48-05:00324805am8 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0500000057352023-05-13T08:35:57-05:00355705am8 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Are you sure is him and no a masked double? you know biden is no able to hold an intelligent conversation in his mental state, Soo the only way to keep the US from ridiculous is to use a biden masked double.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Are you sure is him and no a masked double? you know biden is no able to hold an intelligent conversation in his mental state, Soo the only way to keep the US from ridiculous is to use a biden masked double.

We will have to see how the camera shots are placed.
But I don't think they'd risk it with a double. Too many heads of States know what he sounds and looks like. One thing is NHK will either be doing some good shots or totally ignore him for the most part.
It was said already, he is NOT fit for international travel. I think there is a possibility of a cancelation and a zoon call though as originally planned.
Thanks for your reply.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

The guy is really not all mentally there these days. We actually get to see the clips that Americans get cut out of. Sure fox shows some stuff, but here we also get the tail end stuff which is so heart-breaking to see that he is actually a leader of America.

Got anything you can share? I thought we pretty much were able to see our incredible, competent, honest and strong leader and all his awesomeness for every public and some private events. YouTube offers quite a bit if you know what to look for. I'm curious to see what we've been missing out on.

And thanks for the input man, really appreciate your posts.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 10:13 AM
link   

You know what'll happen?

He'll get out and greet everyone in Chinese.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   

You are aware, musicis, that the CIA have the most sophisticated make-believe mask ever, that the doubles have extensive training on vocalization and mannerism to make the doubles looks soo real nobody can see the differences.

If biden even shows a hint of intelligence and coherence you know is a double, during his speech, but he will do some of the more well to know blunders and wondering around biden does all the time when he is allowed to be in public eye just to keep everybody guessing.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I wish Godzilla would come out of the sea and eat him.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Joe's " Turning " Japanese , I Think He's " Turning " Japanese , I Really Think So ......

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

The theme for G7?

More Sanctions agaisnt Russia..

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

What's Next , Joe gets Japan in Another War with Russia over the Rehashed Kuril Islands Dispute ? Carrot and the Stick Joe Lyin' .........

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

The theme for G7?

More Sanctions agaisnt Russia..

The G7 unveiled new sanctions against Russia last Friday:
www.cnn.com...

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 09:59 PM
link   

U.S. news media barely covered it, because President Biden was mumbling most of the time, until he yelled at a reporter to "shush up!"....and returned to mumbling.

It was funny listening to the CNN News people asking each other after Joe's press briefing in Japan, "Did you hear what Biden's answer was to that question? I couldn't understand but a few words. How about you Wuf? What was Biden's answer to that question? I couldn't make it out, Linda. Let's move on..."

Check out the reactions of our U.S. military stationed in Japan, to their Commander-In-Chief..
Are they laughing at him?

top topics

join