It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LAST STAND (2023) "first AI generated movie"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   

This pretty mind blowing short film is about an alien invasion of Earth. Features deep fake voices from Joe Biden, Trump and more.

I view the entire piece as an allegory of the AGI Agenda itself. What do you think?

Let's be clear with what AI did:
AI created concept art for the video.
AI generated voices for the video.
AI (likely) generated the story arcs and plot for the video.

AI did NOT generate footage.
AI did NOT storyboard or edit footage into a cohesive whole.
A talented human did that.

This distinction is important so that people know what the current limitations of AI are, and to give credit to Hashem Al-Ghaili for his talented work with limited resources.

AI is phenomenal for rapid prototyping.

Okay. But here goes a new funny one that:

Disclaimer: This video in it's entirety is SATIRE and is just to entertain and for laughs. What you can see and hear is A.I. generated audio/video effects mixed with video editing and sound design. The A.I. voices here do not reflect their real life counterparts.

NOW THAT'S SOME CREEPY PASTA!

I'm cynically imagining a a future that sucks for humans because of AI, but at least the Hollyweirdos that helped push this agenda gets entirely replaced by AI as well.

edit on 11-5-2023 by DarkestPatterns because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 01:55 PM
link   
My avatar is a ChatGPT image. I was blown away.

My son is a graphics designer. He's made a good living but it's getting more and more difficult. He showed me an image generator, and this is my first attempt. I used my avatar name here and got exactly what I had in my head in less than a heartbeat.

Thanks for the movies. Now, lets kill all the robots.

a reply to: DarkestPatterns

edit on 11-5-2023 by CoyoteAngels because: half blind old lady that cant spell either

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I want AI to be good and seamless think it's cool in theory, pretty sure at some point I can use it in my business, etc, but it isn't even close to that yet.

We are surely screwed if AI generates this farcical political crap as realism. Respectfully if it isn't realistic, it's just make-believe. Shouldn't the first AI movie be in letterbox format?

Remember that moving speech Biden gave about the China spy balloon? yet AI portrays him as now having his chit-together and being a leader. So much of it seems off, and Id watch a 2-hour presentation if it was done well and realistically and Im not concerned with graphics Im talking realistic content. Not complete satire

Not to mention isn't AI supposed to be more than just gathering clips with a voice-over?

AI will get better the more it learns and absorbs but this reminds me of the news dramatizations of the late 70s and 80s

edit on 11-5-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels
Mine is from Midway Journey, check my signature.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

Thats amazing. Spooky cool!

Your link seems like a pretty deep dive. The generator I used had a text box and a button. So easy a caveman could do it.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 02:31 PM
link   
AI Biden actually sounds like a real president, can he get the DNC nomination?

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: some_stupid_name
AI Biden actually sounds like a real president, can he get the DNC nomination?

Seriously he hasn't spoken that clearly in years if not longer. Even the Trump satire was a bit over the top, for my tastes.

Sure it's the next step, and I am blown away by some of the AI-generated art but we are a long way from an AI-generated movie that was in the thread's title.

perhaps AI-assisted isn't as much of a misnomer as the first AI-Generated

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Invasion of the Crypto poachers from planet Ethereum!

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 08:29 PM
link   
How exactly does that sound any different then current TV broadcasts?

If one was walking by a TV playing this, and not paying real attention, would they assume it was just Real News?

Why does it seem to reflect the sing song, NLP, news patterning perfectly?

Has AI generated "news" be around longer than folks realize?

Is this not "new" but in fact "old" being repackaged as exciting and new?

Could this not fully replace very single "if it bleeds it leads" "fire flood blood" local news cast without anyone noticing?

Now long before a generation is simply weened on this version and has no idea anything else existed?

Does it really matter if news is real, or generated by AI and just reflects the current thing?

I mean can we just generate an AI broadcast that says, Ukraine, Trans, Drumph, Debt Ceiling, Murder, Black Lives and let it run a new sequence daily, would anyone even notice a change?

What if there was never any actual human folk on The View?

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Nothing but Plagiarism . NEXT .

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

What is that?

It is inherent at this point that all the crap in the news, especially social engineering crap, is being further weaponized by our elite masters with their ever more shiny new AI toolkits. Ubiquitously so!

Now long before a generation is simply weened on this version and has no idea anything else existed?

It's always been a boiling frog game. Now it's to play the new tech out just enough we dont notice the new angles. And what better way then have us all freaking out about skin color or whatever (the most predictable human DNA tribalist blah we can be rabble roused with, race baiting is just one of them) to keep everyone diverted from having an ounce of focus and clarity to ever see through it all.

Does it really matter if news is real, or generated by AI and just reflects the current thing?

The game has always been steer everyone to 'the outcome'. And it was working just fine, for decades, many argue centuries, without AI enhancements. All the sudden, like back around 15 years ago when certain folks were calling out the AI Agenda, everythings gone increasingly rapid fire social / economic de-evolutionary mode.

I mean can we just generate an AI broadcast that says, Ukraine, Trans, Drumph, Debt Ceiling, Murder, Black Lives and let it run a new sequence daily, would anyone even notice a change?

That's all it is anyway. How hard would they be to replace by AI / AGI? It's already in motion they're such tools.

Great post man!

edit on 11-5-2023 by DarkestPatterns because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 03:05 AM
link   

TextLet's be clear with what AI did:
AI created concept art for the video.
AI generated voices for the video.
AI (likely) generated the story arcs and plot for the video.

Yep , brought to you by a human "coder" .

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Its happening with music too.
Eminem Ai

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 10:08 AM
link   

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Tim Pool (Timcast) has also been playing with AI Midjorney image generation ...

Fun for all the family:

or maybe people prefer:

Source

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels
It's a discord channel, you join one of the bot channels and just type "imagine ....(your keywords)" and that's everything, the bot will answer with four different versions and you can then go from there

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestPatterns

originally posted by: crankyoldman

What is that?

It is inherent at this point that all the crap in the news, especially social engineering crap, is being further weaponized by our elite masters with their ever more shiny new AI toolkits. Ubiquitously so!

It's always been a boiling frog game. Now it's to play the new tech out just enough we dont notice the new angles. And what better way then have us all freaking out about skin color or whatever (the most predictable human DNA tribalist blah we can be rabble roused with, race baiting is just one of them) to keep everyone diverted from having an ounce of focus and clarity to ever see through it all.

The game has always been steer everyone to 'the outcome'. And it was working just fine, for decades, many argue centuries, without AI enhancements. All the sudden, like back around 15 years ago when certain folks were calling out the AI Agenda, everythings gone increasingly rapid fire social / economic de-evolutionary mode.

That's all it is anyway. How hard would they be to replace by AI / AGI? It's already in motion they're such tools.

Great post man!

Neuro Linguistic Programming = NLP.

The Sing Song is that condescending tone the Newsers take while talking, a sort of hypnotic tone that says everything the same, across the country, no matter what. It has been for a loooooong time.

The Film "Network" from the 70's is about that very thing. Carlin did a bit in the 60's, "The Hippy Dippy Weather Man" and nothing has changed. "Looker" is about the need for physical characteristics to be seen in the Newsers." Hell, modern PBS looks entirely like A.I. has just taken archived footage and updated it with new dates and clothing = really troubling.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   
As an aspiring screenwriter I spotted numerous holes & letdowns in the plot of the AI generated movie, which gives me hope that the effects of AI on my chosen field have not yet made me obsolete!

Currently writing a scifi script myself, this thread has given me new solace & hope for the future...

top topics

join