It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Study Finds The mRNA Platform Was Never Proven To Be Safe For Any "Vaccines"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
And Trump (A true friend of freedom and liberty) just announced to America NOT to comply with ANY new mandates of ANY kind period.... I support that.

Hmmm, to me hes just like any other politician two faced liar, says what he needs to say to keep his base onside

Remarks by President Trump at the Operation Warp Speed Vaccine Summit

Before Operation Warp Speed, the typical timeframe for development and approval, as you know, could be infinity. And we were very, very happy that we were able to get things done at a level that nobody has ever seen before. The gold standard vaccine has been done in less than nine months.

Trumps words the gold standard vaccine

My administration provided a total of $14 billion to accelerate vaccine development and to manufacture all of the top candidates in advance — long in advance.

Trumps words his administration

As a result of this unprecedented investment, we are exceedingly proud that both Pfizer and Moderna have announced that their vaccines are approximately 95 percent effective

Trumps words of pride

I could go on, but feel free to read the rest in your own time, I am not a Biden supporter , Hell i think EVERY politician is an idiot left/right etc, I just dont get why people seem to give Trump a pass when it was his administration that brought the vaccines to pass in such a short space of time

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

You forgot Mean tweets.

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Our government needs to hire scientists/doctors who are smarter. Pfizer could launch a vaccine with traces of battery acid in the formula, and the employees at the FDA/CDC wouldn't catch it.

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

i dont have twitter so mean or happy tweets have zero affect on me

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

Trumps words of pride

I could go on, but feel free to read the rest in your own time, I am not a Biden supporter , Hell i think EVERY politician is an idiot left/right etc, I just dont get why people seem to give Trump a pass when it was his administration that brought the vaccines to pass in such a short space of time

Couldn't agree more. Trump threw billions at corporations and pressured govt agencies to fast track a "vaccine" against expert advice that doing so could lead to safety concerns and to a failed "vaccine". Even Fauci tried to talk him out of that approach, but no, Donald knew best. Guess what happened.....

We know from Birx that Trump's medical experts (including Fauci) had all sorts of doubts that the "vaccines" would be effective (they "hoped" they would work) but they had to promote them anyway. That's politics.

Trump is a dedicated anti intellectual with a narcissist personality disorder who is unfit to hold office. Biden is a warmongering sociopath with dementia who is unfit to hold office. Both beholden to the "swamp" (which Trump actually increased during his tenure), both corrupt and full of self interest. The two party system (it's really the same party with two different factions) means the US is not exactly spoilt for political choice. It's speeding up Americas downfall as a superpower.

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

In fairness to "them" all of this information was available at the time, albeit VERY hard to find - though much could be found here among the spamming, so if folks really cared they could have bothered to look beyond TV for their information. 50% took the jab without questioning or coercion of any sort. Fun Related Fact: 50% of the population has No Inner Diaglogue = you to the math.

Every single principle of the Nuremberg code was broken during this experiment. Every single one.

Once again John Campbell makes good sense. There should be a point 11 added to the code. That those involved in designing and carrying out the experiments aren't motivated by, or don't stand to gain financially from them.

In a more general sense and apart from the pandemic we have to get away from allowing the people who stand to make vast sums of money running their own experiments. The whole industry is corrupt.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join