It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North east Texas bigfoot.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: trombleforth

The phone camera thing.
Sigh
Here's the deal, stand at a intersection with your phone in your pocket. Look straight ahead then whip that puppy out to grab a pic of a vehicle as it goes by.. By the time you do the password thing, the camera loads, anything moving is gone.
Try to capture a pic of the vehicle in the center of the intersection.
No cheating with blurry/fuzzy pics of vehicle trunks.
No red circling of vehicles 3 blocks down, kinda by that church sign? but not as far, SEE IT??!!!

Getting pics of just normal moving things is difficult.
Snapping off a decent image in brush, trees,of something barreling off like a freight train is WAY more difficult than
anyone thinks it is! I have lovely pics of a Mom Moose with twins right off the side of 11/17 just before Wawa.
Yep...you need a magnifying glass.
Super cool pics in the Rocky Mts. AHEM...all sky, all mountain peaks looks like I took them from a plane.
Camera's are such a cool theoretical idea, in reality not so much.

Not busting your chops, everyone thinks cell phones on hikers will do the trick.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: quercusrex
Thanks Caver. SE Ark was pretty active back then. NW La too. I'll keep gathering links. They can't have just disappeared. If I can find any recent sightings I'll post them here. a reply to: Caver78

THANKS!!

you have a pm

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Where are you, was up near van, Canton area. Lived in mountains of Colorado and had a major sighting with about twenty thirty other people pulled over on side of road.

Big elk herd had crossed the road, apparently were running from it. But we all saw it cross the side of the mountain clear as day. This was before the cell revolution.

I do think there was an old video taken but it was long ago now. I remember how huge it seemed and how fast it crossed the mountain side.

Some where around that time a ranger had made foot cast and built a rig to load sand bags on to see how much it would weigh to make the tracks. Around nine hundred pounds of I remember right.

I am in deep south now and we have them here, although they seem different in the swamp, smaller, more adapt to water etc.

It is well known now they can create infra sound which helps conceal them and disorient prey, us, etc. They are rarely seen for a reason.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join