It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Degrading the spike protein

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Judging by the study and the comments, it looks like this treatment degrades the spike protein as it is being made. It looks like the two Bromelein and nattokinase used together seem to reverse the damage. Some of the comments seem to suggest its use in long covid was very beneficial. It does not stop the spike protein from being produced but it appears to immobilize its effects quite quickly, by stopping its ability to cause inflammation. www.youtube.com... It seems the address has the two equal signs, but I suggest reading the comments anyway as they are relevant. Since nobody seems to know just how long the spike protein stays in the body anything that neutralizes its long-term effects has to be good news for a change.

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I have been on natto for couple of weeks. It also said that Nattokinase degrades amyloid fibrils suggesting it might be effective in treating amyloid-related diseases such as Alzheimer disease. Its interesting that alzheimer disease rates for the elderly in Japan increased from 1% in 1985 to 7% in 2008. They think the cause may be the greater adoption of western foods in Japanese diets.

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 04:19 AM
link   
What is nattokinase ? ….. bromelian can be found in pineapples and is also beneficial in fighting off bacteria from a tick bite . Do you eat the two together ? Or just make sure you have some in your diet weekly ?

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend
I have been on natto for couple of weeks. It also said that Nattokinase degrades amyloid fibrils suggesting it might be effective in treating amyloid-related diseases such as Alzheimer disease. Its interesting that alzheimer disease rates for the elderly in Japan increased from 1% in 1985 to 7% in 2008. They think the cause may be the greater adoption of western foods in Japanese diets.

This is highly likely. In the 1970s there was something like a 5cm increase in height due to the influx of Western beef. It’s been a long time since I was in school, so I’m unable to remember perfectly.

Amyloid plaque is accumulated due to a number of things, keeping your meals to earlier in the day when insulin is higher and using Maitake mushroom (fruit, wood grown) and Lions Mane combined with Nattokinase and serrapeptase is a solid approach. I add K2 as mk7 (menaQ patented) with my clients to help with calcium deposits

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Thanks for heads-up BlueJacket. I do love maitake mushrooms. I will have to change my diet.

top topics

join