It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bluesky - Too Obvious?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Hi all,

So my news feeds the past few days have been FULL of propaganda pushing towards Jack Dorsey’s new Twitter clone “Bluesky”.

Here’s a couple of headlines for context;
-Democratic lawmakers are having a blast on 'Bluesky,' the latest alternative to Twitter - Insider
-Invites to Jack Dorsey's Twitter Clone Are Selling for Hundreds of Dollars on Ebay - Gizmodo
-Column: Bluesky evokes nostalgia for the days when social media was fun. - LA Times
-Bluesky buzz: Why everyone's talking about the new app taking on Elon Musk and Twitter - USA Today

And my personal favorite…
-Please stop inviting heads of state to Bluesky - The Verge

Now look at the explanation of the “Blue Sky memo”…..
The Blue sky memo was a document authored by the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA). The premise of the memo was to describe actions the CIA should undertake if it did not have to operate under legal, financial, and political restrictions (that is to say, if the "sky were blue").

…are they not even trying to be discreet anymore or what do you make of this?

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Framesend

It is their New (old twitter) controlled social media. The MSM and all the leftist groups are pushing it to get the Choir of censorship back in action.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   
The only way they get any success is to use 90% bots and AI 😁

edit on May-06-2023 by xuenchen because: 🤡🚬

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Framesend
I think it will end up as nothing more than an Ai and bot-driven echo chamber and be nothing more than that. The entire internet will likely turn into mostly divided echo chambers at this rate. The lead-up to the 2024 election cycle looks like it will be bot-driven and largely the electronic divide will be insurmountable. I do not know what will amount to but it is clearly headed in that direction.

new topics

top topics

join