It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Art Bell - Area 2000 12 Hour Binge 1 and 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I thought that I had heard all of Art Bells shows. I was wrong
It seems that that this was commissioned and paid for by the the bigelow corporation.
edit on 6-5-2023 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Thanks op

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Love listening to anything done by Art Bell. This is old and great!

Notice he is having trouble with his antennae, which is a wire surrounding his property and picks up all sorts of weird stuff. He did fix this later on his later shows but I remember all the trouble he had and his complaints.

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I am glad that you all like this , and thank you to the mod who moved this into a more appropriate section as I had it in below top secrete.

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I would stay up all night listening to Art. George Noory puts me to sleep.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I cant agree more. Back in the day with a good AM receiver ( and I had the Art bell recommended C Crane radio) Coast to coast was heard all across the dial. Now it is all Redeye radio. That is what Norey did to coast. a reply to: olaru12

edit on 11-5-2023 by bluemooone2 because: Im all thumbs

edit on 11-5-2023 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

I thought that I had heard all of Art Bells shows. I was wrong It seems that that this was commissioned and paid for by the the bigelow corporation.

From my perspective, it appears Bigelow, Skinwalker Ranch, TTSA, C2C and a few others, have become a media cartel more responsible for disinformation rather than disclosure. Also it may be presented as an commercial enterprise but more aligned with the MIC than we will ever know.

I find it difficult to trust any entity claiming they are just searching for the truth with no agenda. Even the claim pushes my BS meter up into the Red Zone.

edit on 11-5-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-5-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I totally agree with your opinion but would substitute "entertainment" for "disinformation".

top topics

join