It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senior Iranian Ayatollah Abbas-Ali Soleimani assassinated.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 10:56 PM
link   
High level Iranian Ayatollah is killed. Or assassinated. Developing story.

www.jpost.com...

JPost is saying it's unclear if it was intentional or just a nut that got lucky.

Realized this happened on April 28th. And it does appear to be a intentional assassination.

Ap Story

NY Times Article

edit on 3-5-2023 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech
He is with his master now.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Was this the same guy who said "America is ripe for destruction" (paraphrasing), right after Obama tried to appease Iran by shipping them those pallets of cash? Anyone remember that?

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 11:28 PM
link   
It could get interesting over there if the protests are actually turning into a revolt. The protestors have been disrespecting the mullahs by knocking their turbans off and generally harassing them. They really might start having fits if it turns into a trend.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 11:29 PM
link   
*sighs* the world certainly seems to be catching on fire, wonder if the iranian people will finally get free or will outside influences crush their hope.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
*sighs* the world certainly seems to be catching on fire, wonder if the iranian people will finally get free or will outside influences crush their hope.

I think it's always been that way, we just communicate it more and concentrate in here.

Be strong and remember to sigh inwards too.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
It could get interesting over there if the protests are actually turning into a revolt. The protestors have been disrespecting the mullahs by knocking their turbans off and generally harassing them. They really might start having fits if it turns into a trend.

it was getting there but, like in Hong Kong and France, Covid killed the protests in these places.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Was this the same guy who said "America is ripe for destruction" (paraphrasing), right after Obama tried to appease Iran by shipping them those pallets of cash? Anyone remember that?

Good question. Looked but a quick Google search turned up nothing. But the phrase has been used by various Iranians before.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Iran must have hijacked one too many oil tankers 😁

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech

Protests which are as usual supported by USAID.

Who want to push MEK into Iran.
As official Iranian opposition.

Both American political parties had being moving political into support of the MEK.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

America's ally in Syria is are AQ Sunni Jihadist groups.

I suppose they are still upset that Iran has interfered with American regime change in Syria.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf
I wonder why the world is on fire? i am sure US and its regime change polices in the ME have nothing to do with it or America supporting former terrorist group so they could regime change the Iranian govt?

if the iranian people will finally get free or will outside influences crush

Terrorists, cultists – or champions of Iranian democracy? The wild wild story of the MEK

Bolton’s Ascent Gives Iranian Group a New Lease on Life

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Iran has been on the US's hit list for decades

even admitted to by generals and other agency types

new topics

top topics

join