It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Ed Dowed didnt take the shot.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Here is an interesting vid from ED on why he didn't take the shot, based on four reasons which would have raised basic red flags among anyone if they asked the simple questions. He also extrapolates what the figures are actually showing in the real world. His main job is meta-analysis for investment funds. The population figures and what's going on with it have an inevitable effect on the economy, it also sends out clues on where to safely invest funds. The fact that millennials are leaving the workforce for death and disability will have a strong effect on pension funds' welfare and infrastructure. Depending on how bad the damage is, he admits that it was not only the vaccines that caused this problem, but it caused most of them. He quotes the US Department of Labor statistics gives out monthly data with regard to disabled people. a thirty percent increase in disabled is indicative that something very bad has happened and is continuing to happen. www.bitchute.com...
Women seem to be getting more hammered with adverse events than men. So says the data.
edit on 3-5-2023 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

And that would explain the labor shortage.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

This data seems to be very robust, so the implications will be profound. It seems to be stabilizing at about 23% in excess deaths.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

This data seems to be very robust, so the implications will be profound. It seems to be stabilizing at about 23% in excess deaths.

We're being led to believe that the majority of deaths have been in the elderly community but I'm not convinced. After all the lies and false information I'm going to need to see some real, honest facts and figures.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: anonentity

We're being led to believe that the majority of deaths have been in the elderly community but I'm not convinced. After all the lies and false information I'm going to need to see some real, honest facts and figures.

Don't hold your breath, you'll just pass out and kill off a bunch of brain cells. If that happens you might loose too many brain cells and become a progressive liberal. So please don't do that because you'll stop believing that there is any honest facts to be had outside the propaganda. I like you just as you are Nugget, so keep breathing.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 09:48 PM
link   
It should be noted that the website he has, financetechnologies.com, does not exist. At Godaddy financetechnologies.com shows as for sale. I thought that maybe I misheard and tried various spellings, financialtechnologies, financetechnologies. If you try financetechnology.com it times out.
edit on 3-5-2023 by billxam because: added words

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: billxam
It should be noted that the website he has, financetechnologies.com, does not exist. At Godaddy financetechnologies.com shows as for sale. I thought that maybe I misheard and tried various spellings, financialtechnologies, financetechnologies. If you try financetechnology.com it times out.

www.phinancetechnologies.com...

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 10:20 PM
link   

well i don't know about all the money aspect of it, nor was it of much concern at the time. once i found out mRNA vaccines talk / tell / teach your DNA to make something instead of your natural immune systems responding to what ever the foreign invaders of your body was in the traditional way vaccines were made or none at all. which has worked for oh how many millions of years or at least say the past 96 years.
i said to myself, self anything that communicates with your DNA can and most likely will blank you up in some way or another. it may not be right now, could be years down the road. tell the sob money mongers the worlders like gates, ze bug man schwab, smilin francis, and little fauci to kiss your A@@!

edit on 3-5-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

well i don't know about all the money aspect of it, nor was it of much concern at the time. once i found out mRNA vaccines talk / tell / teach your DNA to make something instead of your natural immune systems responding to what ever the foreign invaders of your body was in the traditional way vaccines were made or none at all. which has worked for oh how many millions of years or at least say the past 96 years.
i said to myself, self anything that communicates with your DNA can and most likely will blank you up in some way or another. it may not be right now, could be years down the road. tell the sob money mongers the worlders like gates, ze bug man schwab, smilin francis, and little fauci to kiss your A@@!

Where did you get the idea that mRNA gets your DNA to produce something?

The vaccine mRNA is transported into the cytoplasm of the cell by the action of the lipid nanoparticles surrounding the mRNA. Once it's inside the cytoplasm, the lipid nanoparticles dissolve away, allowing the ribosomes (also residing in the cytoplasm) to read the mRNA and generate the spike protein directly.

There is no DNA in the cytoplasm. All the DNA is in the cell nucleus which is surrounded by a membrane to keep the stuff inside that needs to stay inside and the stuff outside that needs to stay outside. In order to get through the nuclear membrane, the mRNA would have to have what amounts to an access code that the membrane recognizes, which it doesn't have. If it did somehow manage to get inside the nucleus, it would then have to turn its genetic code from RNA to DNA using the enzyme reverse transcriptase, which it doesn't have. If it did somehow manage to turn its genetic code into DNA, it would then have to integrate itself to the preexisting DNA strands using the enzyme integrase, which it also doesn't have.

mRNA doesn't talk to DNA at all.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 11:49 PM
link   
This sounds weird but the University students the last three years after mandatory jobs they really seem to have a lot more well if they're men than they seem to have a lot more feminism toward them and if they're women and they seem to have a lot more nationality for them and I don't know if there's been any research on this I happen to live in two universities it's not like just one University but two universities.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

It is about two thousand five hundred a week in Britain. That's over a hundred thousand a year, Lord only knows what the permanent disability figures are.

This is very revealing, from Canada, it does not look good. www.bitchute.com... But at least this doc gives hope with regards to the right supplements.
edit on 4-5-2023 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

took me a bit to find it

funny you don't think other wise, here is a study released in June of 2021 from none other than smilin francis and little fauci's little shop of horrors. the NIH funded it.

Genome-embedded ribonucleotides arrest replicative DNA polymerases (Pols) and cause DNA breaks. Whether mammalian DNA repair Pols efficiently use template ribonucleotides and promote RNA-templated DNA repair synthesis remains unknown. We find that human Polθ reverse transcribes RNA, similar to retroviral reverse transcriptases (RTs). Polθ exhibits a significantly higher velocity and fidelity of deoxyribonucleotide incorporation on RNA versus DNA. The 3.2-Å crystal structure of Polθ on a DNA/RNA primer-template with bound deoxyribonucleotide reveals that the enzyme undergoes a major structural transformation within the thumb subdomain to accommodate A-form DNA/RNA and forms multiple hydrogen bonds with template ribose 2′-hydroxyl groups like retroviral RTs. Last, we find that Polθ promotes RNA-templated DNA repair in mammalian cells. These findings suggest that Polθ was selected to accommodate template ribonucleotides during DNA repair.

Polθ reverse transcribes RNA and promotes RNA-templated DNA repair

i find this funny from this article,

This research was supported by NIH grants 1R01GM130889-01 and 1R01GM137124-01, and R01CA197506 and R01CA240392. This research was also supported in part by a Tower Cancer Research Foundation grant. The authors report no conflicts of interest.

New Discovery Shows Human Cells Can Write RNA Sequences Into DNA – Challenges Central Principle in Biology

maybe the university didn't have any, but little fauci and smilin francis sure did.

edit on 4-5-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

and before you say anything, polymerases can be engineered

Abstract
DNA polymerases play a central role in biology by transferring genetic information from one generation to the next during cell division. Harnessing the power of these enzymes in the laboratory has fueled an increase in biomedical applications that involve the synthesis, amplification, and sequencing of DNA. However, the high substrate specificity exhibited by most naturally occurring DNA polymerases often precludes their use in practical applications that require modified substrates. Moving beyond natural genetic polymers requires sophisticated enzyme-engineering technologies that can be used to direct the evolution of engineered polymerases that function with tailor-made activities. Such efforts are expected to uniquely drive emerging applications in synthetic biology by enabling the synthesis, replication, and evolution of synthetic genetic polymers with new physicochemical properties.
Engineering polymerases for applications in synthetic biology

edit on 4-5-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

A few more economic numbers from Ed Who states that a rather large economic problem seems to be developing. www.bitchute.com...

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

" i said to myself, self anything that communicates with your DNA can and most likely will blank you up in some way or another. it may not be right now, could be years down the road. "

Present Best Estimates are 4 to 5 Years before Serious Changes to ones Immune System and Overall Health become Apparent .

new topics

top topics

join