It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Information Possibilities & Infinity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I've been talking a lot about the information based universe. And I think the basis (hardware) is the atom core's quarks forming a lattice which is spacetime to us, creating one huge (universe sized) quantum computer.
And I think it's encoded program (software) is comparable tl how our DNA 'steers' our cells. With switches and combinations of activated 'information packages' determining what activity is set in motion in the cell.
I'm pretty sure the universe despite its quantum computer mode of existence (just like we would be also in this thought) is a 'living' thing.
It's like a cell, but huge. Have you ever come across the definition of the infinity of our universe as loop? To imagine like a sheet you roll up and you can let your finger travel around it indefinitely. Now imagine that in terms of scale also.
When the tiniest of the sub-microcosm just a dot, a 'singularity' is the bridge over to the time loop and becomes the core or root of everything.

It has a lot of fun implications I think.
What if our awareness and consciousness only get collected in the brain, but actually 'arise' from our cells?
Does information storage via the Higg's Field really 'give mass' through storing information in quarks?

Not that I claim any of this is true.
It's just what I'm thinking about.
Your thoughts are welcome.

edit on 27-4-2023 by Peeple because: title

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Genesis would agree with your categorization of the universe as a quantum computer of information. I mean, we read that the Universe came about with light. However, sound or frequency was required to stitch matter together and God enters commands into the system by speaking them or basically, sounding the exact frequency to create.

So what language does God speak to create those commands entered into the program?

Well easy, he says, I am the alpha and omega/I am the A and the Ω, or in other words, I am the very 1 and the 0 that makes up the language of creation and thus I am and I am in all things.
edit on 4/27/2023 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/27/2023 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 06:15 AM
link   

a reply to: Peeple
Does information storage via the Higg's Field really 'give mass' through storing information in quarks?

That would mean that information can be weighed, correct?

That doesn't sound right, but I'm not a physicist, it just seems counter-intuitive.

How much does a CD full of data weigh? How much does a CD empty of data weigh?

Hmm.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

No I meant the storing of information is what lifts them from potential to the basis of matter. The ability to bond to form objects with mass is the interactions forming nucleii atoms etc.
'Leading to mass' maybe but inertia is probably more, right? The ability to be local?

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

No I meant the storing of information is what lifts them from potential to the basis of matter. The ability to bond to form objects with mass is the interactions forming nucleii atoms etc.
'Leading to mass' maybe but inertia is probably more, right? The ability to be local?

Does the information require locality?

Or, is it spooky?
edit on 4/27/2023 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 07:18 AM
link   

It's spooky action at a distance, ie interaction of the same information in different storage units/particles. Which is non local not bound by time.
But the stored information part is in parts also the coordinates in the lattice of spacetime; local.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 07:20 AM
link   
One chance against the borg invasion, they can only deal with numbers. If there is something to this existence like infinity, all the computer will find is the blue screen of death. Infinity does not compute.

What the computer might be able to do is cancel one infinity out with another, Then it needs to build bigger processors to handle bigger numbers, a bit like our mass reaching light speed.
edit on 27-4-2023 by kwakakev because: added more

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

u member berries when the interwebs was the Akashic Records, and before that, peeples would just ask their Ancenstor for them deetz thoe? Fun times. But yeah, the sky is like Windows 95 screen. Yup.

The last time I interfaced with Motherboard, it was plasmaball gone EEFL tower. #IrinaSpalkoTMI

Boop oop a doop. Goo goo gajoob. Kajagoogoo. Storyyy...

Do not cuss at me in aklo. Okay fine.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

It's spooky action at a distance, ie interaction of the same information in different storage units/particles. Which is non local not bound by time.
But the stored information part is in parts also the coordinates in the lattice of spacetime; local.

Ok.

Gotcha.

But I don't understand where the information came from?

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I don't understand what information is. Yet. So where it is coming from? Put it on the list of questions.

new topics

top topics

join