It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today I am 8

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

At your age you need to start watering down your scotch...

Happy anniversary!

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 05:22 PM
link   
The time I've been here have appreciated your posts and your sense of humor stonerwilliam. Eight years passes by so fast! You would know that better than me.

It made me curious when my anniversary is so I actually did a search on the first username I used in the search bar above I remember it was "Calender." I found my old user name. I appears I joined on June 16, 2010. Almost 14 years now.

It looks like this was the post I originally signed up to write back then.

edit on Sat, 27 Apr 2024 17:22:53 -0500pm42720240400000053America/ChicagoSat, 27 Apr 2024 17:22:53 -0500 by randomuser2034 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

I have given up the booze these days as it takes very little now to get a stinking hangover that lasts half a week .

Strange thing is I have boxes of very old whisky all round me , my aunt very nearly died after a leg amputation a year and a half ago and moved to a house more suitable for her but in the attic were 2 packing cases and a few boxes that were given to me .

My grandfather only drank a few drams at new year and never touched the bottle again , and year after year they built up to a nice collection , most of which I can remember playing with 50 years ago , I packed 4 6 foot shelves with just a fraction of what I have .

And now i am drinking tea
what in the hell is going on in life

edit on 27/4/2024 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: randomuser2034

that was a interesting read from your old account , after living in older troubled properties when I was younger and seeing first hand that these things are not just something that is imagined in a overactive mind , really makes you think

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: randomuser2034

Interesting first post!

I always suspected angels don't have free will because they're somewhat stubbornly incapable of altering their desires, people can be like that too... It's said the devil had a perception that travelled like a spark and drove 1/3 of them down a rabbit hole. In my mind if we're a slave to our desires we'll forever struggle to change perceptions.

The voices around the hypnagogic stage science will say are perfectly normal. I don't necessarily agree with that assessment although it's apparently true that we can all hallucinate at that stage of sleep. What stood out for me is the bang you heard... Looking back are you sure it was heard with your ears? Have you had any more experiences like that?

I've had a few encounters with "exploding head syndrome" and as far as I can tell it's got a correlation with psychic experiences including extra-sensory perception such as outer body-like experiences. Sounds daft doesn't it? Particularly the EHS that always conjured up daft thoughts and images for me lol. Like he just went to bed then his head popped off or some other silliness. It helps to have a sense of humour with these things....

Anyways figured I'd ask. A stern insult and a smile usually stops any nonsense for me although I'm learning not to be so offensive to those that didn't swing first.

Apologies for taking the thread a little offtrack stonerwilliam and congratulations on once more around the Sun as an ATS member!

Have a virtual Scottish bitter on me

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

top topics

<< 1   >>

join