It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No rant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I can't tell you who but she went all the way from "No" to bonkers. Zero respect for human life. You know people have a line and that we always need to stay polite. People have choices but there is also a God. I don't need a confused person to tell me what to do. The rules of life will play itself out. We are a community that needs to live. When all we have is education to get a job to survive what are we about to do? What are we about to do when they rather hear the voices in their head? How can you have every man in the world? When you take possession for being loved you need to change. Why the need for people to bleep yourself.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Untun
I can't tell you who but she went all the way from "No" to bonkers. Zero respect for human life. You know people have a line and that we always need to stay polite. People have choices but there is also a God. I don't need a confused person to tell me what to do. The rules of life will play itself out. We are a community that needs to live. When all we have is education to get a job to survive what are we about to do? What are we about to do when they rather hear the voices in their head? How can you have every man in the world? When you take possession for being loved you need to change. Why the need for people to bleep yourself.

Short answer: Misery.
Sadly, some people just cannot achieve happiness, or inner peace. They do not know how to laugh, and enjoy themselves or celebrate their own lives. So to see others doing so makes them feel alone. Misery needs company too, and so these poor souls have to do things that cause disruption in the natural flow of things in others lives.

I know this for certain.

But for those of us who know how to navigate our own lives, well bring, direction and happiness we must also remember those who can't. It is up to those who are strong to help carry the weak. I've always been someone who cheers for the "underdogs of life;" being one myself.

I know what you mean, Untun. Keep pressing on, mate. The finish line is up ahead. But enjoy the race while you're runnin' it.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Untun

The need to bleep myself personally comes a lot from internal tension. I cut myself as teenager and this is now the expanded adult version.
I rather bleep myself than getting bleeped by the world with all the longing and self hate that comes with it.
Also, I don't know about the lady you're talking about, but some of us are just so broken normal is not an option any longer because only the extremes still 'register'.
I don't feel any need to change that. I don't think I could if I'd want to.
I believe it's either: love overcomes all obstacles, or death always wins.

faites votre jeux

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 09:42 AM
link   
People are held up to flames. One flame isn't the other.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Untun
People are held up to flames. One flame isn't the other.

Agreed...

new topics

top topics

join