It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US DESTROYS CHINA AIRCRAFT CARRIER IN SOUTH CHINA SEA 4/20/23!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I want to play that video game, it looks dope.

These Ukraine vs Russia videos are nice.

You can barely tell its not real 🤣
edit on CDT05Wed, 19 Apr 2023 17:36:53 -050000000004b2023 by Thrumbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4
a reply to: Maxmars

Ouch !

LOL FWIW it had to be said...

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 05:35 PM
link   
You know the problem with your past is , Its going to happen I felt it in my stomach when I read the title and immediately looked for a retaliation strike .

Sinking a Aircraft carrier would have to be a massive strike and instant War .

Us Americans have been spoiled by the protection of the Atlantic and Pacific oceans we no longer have that luxury and if war does break out all these snowflakes are going to be introduced to the real world .
edit on 19-4-2023 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thrumbo

Thats so funny I thought the same thing

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: Komodo

THIS NOT A HOAX, however ...FOX OR CNN is NOT Reporting this at all as of 4/20/23 @ 1500hrs.

Yes, it is a hoax, and ATS is gullible once again.

It seems like ATS did a good job.

Poster asked for confirmation.

Members looked and debunked it on the first page.

What’s yer problem?

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Komodo

Just A.I Messing with your Head . Expect More of this FAKE NEWS in the Near Future . Under Joe Biden , the U.S. is Just a Supposed PAWN in this " Game " .

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 05:59 PM
link   

The skies are too blue here for that to have happened.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 06:21 PM
link   
MIM

MiM would Crash the ATS Server if there was even a hint of a Chinese Ship Big or Small, being sank by anybody.

Thanks for the Heart Attack😉

I can resume yard work, just after I pull this fabric out of my rear... For I was sucking serious fabric for a sec.

Edit in incognito mode because ATS keeps crashing in regular mode:

Navy acknowledges 'angst' caused by Chinese carrier

www.guampdn.com...

The Navy on Wednesday responded to media reports that state the Chinese aircraft carrier Shandong has been conducting intensive drills “reaching near Guam.”

The Global Times, which is owned by the communist party’s central committee, reported the Shandong reached waters between 372 and 434 miles west of Guam last Thursday through Sunday.

“Joint Region Marianas is aware of and monitoring the situation, and is in continuous communication with the governor’s office and the Department of Civil Defense and Office of Homeland Security,” stated Lt. Cmdr. Katie Koenig.

“We understand the local concerns and the angst that this may cause, and we want to assure the community of Guam that the... cont.

edit on 19-4-2023 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thrumbo

You can barely tell its not real 🤣

There are several truck simulators created using SCS.
American Truck Simulator is one.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

THIS NOT A HOAX, however ...FOX OR CNN is NOT Reporting this at all as of 4/20/23 @ 1500hrs.

Yes, it is a hoax, and ATS is gullible once again.

No,.i.didmt SAY IT WAS TRUE.

CLEAN YOUR EARS OUT and re-read the post!! Duh!

Duh yourself. you said, "THIS IS NOT A HOAX"

Clean out your own ears and stop spreading the BS. And take responsibility for what you said and stop pretending you didn't actually say it. It just makes you look silly.
edit on 4/19/2023 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 09:16 PM
link   

With news this strong one should do as much due diligence as possible and check more than one source. Multiple sources.
This is how fake and bad news is spread and above all,

Deny Ignorance

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid

I guess we'll find out in a few hours if this isn't a hoax. It's just about a 1230 in the farthest east time zone on April 20 2023, Kiribati.

Also, worth mentioning that the various DEFCON sites are all best guesses and nothing official.

Thanks for this, agreed on the DEFCON.

I guess what made have a 'knee-jerk'reaction..I guess...is the channel's name is "US MILITARY" I totally assumed it was "official " due to that alone, however, I did check FOX & CNN and when I discovered nothing was being reported there, I came directly here to gain any confirmation.

Here's what I don't get(and I don't watch a lot of TV but try and stay present on current events that matter)...how the $#@!? Can that channel get away with stating this as being true when apparently it's not. Does that make sense??

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 04:10 AM
link   

You did good.

I understood when you said this is not a hoax. I took it to mean you were not "making this up." And you weren't.

The way it turned out was you shared it here, we found out that it was a misunderstanding... end of story.

It is one of the most problematic things about video sources ... video titles and 'channels'... they are often not straight forward and sometimes downright deceptive ... preferring to 'engender' clicks...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join