It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something isnt right ....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: StarsInDust

" I got thrown onto some alternate time line. It is the only rational way to explain it."

I Agree . I sense it Happened Sometime in the Early 1980's .

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: StarsInDust

" I got thrown onto some alternate time line. It is the only rational way to explain it."

I Agree . I sense it Happened Sometime in the Early 1980's .

I saw what you did lol lol lol

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

I'm starting to think nothing we know of history is correct - The one thing that's standing out and I'm kinda starting to buy into is locations like "Devils Mountain" Are actually ancient tree trunks more are located all over earth that are lack of a better word petrified tree trunks . That means there was a race of giants not 8 foot tall ones but make Dino's appear the size of modern pets big .

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 04:51 PM
link   
One Theory: Harvesting of DNA and reproductive hormones (ongoing, continuous)

edit on 4/30/2023 by Outrageo because: C me @ L5

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

I'm starting to think nothing we know of history is correct - The one thing that's standing out and I'm kinda starting to buy into is locations like "Devils Mountain" Are actually ancient tree trunks more are located all over earth that are lack of a better word petrified tree trunks . That means there was a race of giants not 8 foot tall ones but make Dino's appear the size of modern pets big .

I'm starting to think nothing we know of history is correct -
And I'm afraid, you are correct.

This has been hidden from us by, for lack of a better term, invaders. When you look, sorry, when I look at certain things, its like my vision is Lazar focused. I'm horrible at math and English, but I can point to the cause of the great flood, with evidence. I can show you the evidence that supports earth had only 3 semi large bodies of water, before, 70 million years.
And, I can show you the human footprints preserved in stone, hundreds of million's of years old. For the size of the footprint, the individual had to stand, 30ft tall. What happened?

Yes, I suppose everything was much bigger before the 70 - 65 million year mark, Healthier with a 35% oxygen content, which would discourage bacteria, disease. Something started to happen. Science, or I should say, the homo capensis science is what we have been taught. Did you know their is actually two species of human being? That also has been hidden from us.

So this Invasion started in that timeline. It wasn't just the destruction of the dinosaurs, it was also the drop in oxygen content, and, the beginnings of our present oceans, increase in gravity. It seems Earth was being transformed from a 85 - 90 land mass to what you see today, basically a water planet. For the motive you would need to dig deep into the Sumerian records, and some very creative fiction, provided by, the invaders themselves. And no, the homo capensis is not the invader, but are, the spawn of the invader, the "Chosen Ones".

Believe me, the deep past has been blotted out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join