It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Pence booed during NRA Convention Speech

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 10:37 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

I found this very interesting. Mike Pence was at the NRA Convention. Apparently is speech went poorly. It seems that Donald Trump trolled him later. It seems there is a divide among Republicans. I find this rather amusing. I’m curious as how this will how will pan out.

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

Pence has such a flat personality I don't see him gaining much ground. He's a little too 'polished' for my tastes; he seems to try to remain neutral and politically correct on far too many topics.

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Pence is a "Polished" politician who really reminds me of a younger Bill Clinton. When he talks on camera he does all the exaggerated facial movements and eyebrow lifting just like Bill.

Example: Notice the head tilting while talking and eyebrow flexing

edit on 14-4-2023 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD
www.foxnews.com...

I found this very interesting. Mike Pence was at the NRA Convention. Apparently is speech went poorly. It seems that Donald Trump trolled him later. It seems there is a divide among Republicans. I find this rather amusing. I’m curious as how this will how will pan out.

Pence is an establishment asshole.
Imo a bs Christian as well.

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 01:55 AM
link   

It seems there is a divide among Republicans.

I wouldn't call it a divide because that would suggest they have somewhat equal support. Pence is polling at about 3% for the Republican nod and is generally considered a joke amongst Republicans that aren't evangelicals.

In fact, Trump only chose him as a running mate to help garner the Christian vote.

But Trump owns the Republican party. "MAGA extremists" are the majority.

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 01:59 AM
link   
The most interesting thing about Pence is anyone that’s with him or the wallpaper behind him. Seems gutless to me.

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for your replies. From the responses I see, I’m guessing that Pence has little respect among conservatives and Republicans. I admit I know little to nothing about how the right feels about politicians among the right. But being curious, I like to stay informed. I don’t want to go off topic, so I may just start another thread asking how conservatives and Republicans feel about Trump being indicted. As an admitted liberal/progressive, I switched between CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News to see reactions to the day Trump got indicted. It was kind of eye opening.

Just because I’m a lib doesn’t mean I don’t want to engage conservatives/Republicans to see how they feel about all of this. I’m quite curious (okay downright nosy) about these kinds of things.

new topics

top topics

join