It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALIEN!s & Possibilities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I don't really get why it would be necessary or helpful to turn our gaze to different planets and galaxies when looking for explanations of the 'phenomenon'?
Because right in front of our nose and right behind our eyes is exactly where it's happening.
And in everlasting gratefulness to Jacques Vallée we have established a few things as 'common', like the Trickster, the Feedbackloop, Uri Geller is an important story that can teach you a couple of things, about deception and being deceived in one person can play out.
Really the only thing that stops us from moving forward is we expect ALIEN!s to land on the White House lawn and shake hands, that's just not going to happen.

Remember the movie 'Encounters of the Third Kind'? Where they build that light organ to communicate? I think it's a great entry to think about how different ALIEN!s could be and what that'd imply for communication.

The possibilities are:

Other dimensions
I'd like to point out, one dimension never comes alone, it always means 'set of dimensions in different constellations' like we are 3 space one time, others could be 3 time one space (Max Tegmark, read his books, awesome dude)
And on top of that, it seems likely we're missing something and 3 space 1 time + x might be closer to the truth
because...

Consciousness
could be the expression of an information based transcending dimensional layer we're really just marginally aware of (the x from above). One of those absurdities of life where the very thing that allows us to think and experience is the one we know next to nothing about.
also

Life
the expression of code in animated cells/clumps of cells. These things have been around a while, my assumption would be that if consciousness builds up on a path like processed information over time they could be really heavy weights in the 'noosphere' or dimensional layer of consciousness.
Behind the veil

Death
What happens when you die? Could there be some form of a YinYang exchange between us and those other dimensions?
If consciousness is a form of energy, what is it? Why can't we find other traces of it than just our personal stories and thoughts?
Or is that maybe the key: processing information is always turning into a story. That's just what 'interpretation does' where our brain the ultimate trickster fills in gaps, turns stuff around and mixes it all up a little.
Nevertheless I think that makes it obvious our brain is just receiver of information and never the origin.

The thing is: we got nothing. Looking for nuts'n bolts has brought us nothing new on additional information.
So I'd say it's time we improve how we think about other possibilities. Explore, basically.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Maybe *you got nothing... yet. Keep venturing!

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: BeNotAfraid

Dude you know I read what you write here occasionally in a thread.
So I sincerely hope you didn't just imply that you would have anything figured out others have not long ago tried & discarded.

edit on 10-4-2023 by Peeple because: words are hard

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The nature of our perception, our reality has been explored in the past and now very eminent scientists are exploring our place in existence. People laugh and ridicule places like the Skinwalker Ranch, but it has opened up physicists eyes on what is our reality and I seriously think that they have come to the conclusion that there is "hidden" dimensions. If extra dimensions is the case (I honestly believe so) there is only one puzzle, one question. HOW. Now if we could find the how then everything else would open up to our enquiries. ie. it would not be a one way street of them visiting us but we could visit them.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Quite the contrary, Peeple! I'm not the only one who encourages adventure like going to the gym,
and the dojo, and your trusted nutritionist.
I'm blessed with my experiences. It's totally worth trying different methods,
like riding a backyard rocket towards the crack in the sky if you don't trust your mind's eye to say hi.

Humor. Stay safe, Peeple. Speaking of, the "CE5" Method is giggle because Projekt: StarGate, for examplol.
Recently on ATS Forums, posters chimed in on which version of the infamous "Gateway Process" works for them.
It's just like the arguments for anything here, really.
If it ain't your thing, there's plenty more things to enjoy. So much more.

(X-Files theme whistle.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Exactly!

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Captains log stardate 3792233

We return back to Earth with Enterprice after 5 years mission to search alien lifeforms.....we find nothing zero, zip, zilch, nada

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

That`s good statement . I really could imagine that there could be this unknown dimension .

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
Remember the movie 'Encounters of the Third Kind'? Where they build that light organ to communicate? I think it's a great entry to think about how different ALIEN!s could be and what that'd imply for communication.

I rejuvenated my signature just for you.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Don't let me stop you...but imho, it's not worth studying "other possibilities" other than nuts an bolts starships that occasionally travel to our planet from other star systems.

May I suggest that studying hi-tech, alien propulsion systems, holography and mirror camouflage techniques that the otherworlders probably use to hide themselves from our prying eyes --- is the way to go.

Erno

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   

We aren't nuts and bolts and that noosphere concept to me sounds as if the general direction is... Nuts and bolts.

Maybe it's easier to simplify things, the inanimate feeds the animate and they'll eventually feed the "whatever comes next" thing, which doesn't sound too good given our ability to exploit and the probability we'd be going it alone. Well, the consciousness part, which might not even be here.

There's plenty of fun theories on our creativity being the main culprit behind phenomenon, if one isn't too quick to discount there's a lot to ponder within our collective cultural history.

It'll always come back to the question of human consciousness, how and why we are so different. Because we think? There's more than 1 way to think though and there's definitely more than 1 way to see the world.

Ever feel like you're waiting for the right answer to come along? If you don't know the answer and nobody else does then how does that stand in a world where metaphysics could potentially manifest things?

That's not to say learn how to settle or anything, others could happily have their truth while you wait for yours to come along.

So I'd say it's time we improve how we think about other possibilities. Explore, basically.

Remember the fun and don't be so serious is what I remind myself. Anyways just my depreciating 2 pence on the matter, doesn't get me much

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 02:51 PM
link   

All I keep telling myself, is that there are more energies all around us in many forms that we cannot normally see or could perhaps possibly imagine to understand. It's all about "FREQUENCY".

Perhaps TIC TAC craft are bubbles in our atmosphere controlled at great distance and/or by autopilot. But unlike our tin can probes sent from Earth, our visitors need only rely on a clear path for the digital signal to be sent by light and then use OUR environment to create a probe that returns data at the speed of light along the signal path. A portal, or wormhole, call it whatever you want. All that is sent is LIGHT, all that probes is LIGHT, all returned DATA is LIGHT, all that returns is LIGHT.

Think of it like a Fibre Optic Cable over huge galactic distances but without the need for the fibre bit.

It may explain many of the unbelievable manoevers reported in sightings and also many of the light-based craft and Orbs of different sorts.

But light would also be the FIRST tool for a UFO/Alien false flag imo.

Watch The Skies but BLINK A LOT.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

It can't be all about frequency, because frequency is the time the wave dipolates between its extremes.
So how fast it swings & has not really much to do with what it is.
It's not electro-magnetism, but that's also not helping much.

Light is just too easy to block and manipulate for such a purpose.
Neutrinos maybe?
edit on 10-4-2023 by Peeple because: two o

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 05:29 PM
link   

It can't be all about frequency, because frequency is the time the wave dipolates between its extremes.

If our vision functions within certain frequencies, a "visible spectrum", how can we be so sure there isn't something or someone else sharing our world that we have no way of percieving.

"They Live" was a classic example of a similar scenario, but I'm talking about a non physical connection between two or more worlds with perhaps an ignorance from all sides except a select few high ups.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I can't explain how it works or what is going on in my schizophrenic brain to allow me to see some of the mysteries I do, but I've seen everything from various grey aliens (mostly in a dimensional projection lense, like looking through the veil kind of thing) to seeing what can best be described as gnomes and the fairy folk passing through my living room on occassion. I always try to move out of their way and apologise for almost bumping into them, but they give no indication they can hear me or are even aware of my presence. They seem focused on where they're going and what they're doing.

I've even seen one type of entity that looked like a largegargoyle of sorts, but it was very docile and gentle and covered in what looked like a downy peach fuzz, and I got the impression he was very sensitive being. He appeared in my hallway and looked at me and I looked at him (he was vaguely translucent like he was between worlds so to speak) and then he passed through a portal or dimensional gateway and disappeared. I remember thinking he was on an errand from his Master to check up on the "new kid" and see what was up.

I've had all sorts of visual phenomena, but cannot explain them beyond the psychiatric diagnosis of "visual hallucinations" but I've seen so many varied types of entities I'm pretty sure there are worlds within world here on Terra, and that's another reason to care for this lovely and miraculous little planet as best we can.

edit on 4/10/23 by GENERAL EYES because: spelling

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

If our vision functions within certain frequencies, a "visible spectrum", how can we be so sure there isn't something or someone else sharing our world that we have no way of percieving.

"They Live" was a classic example of a similar scenario, but I'm talking about a non physical connection between two or more worlds with perhaps an ignorance from all sides except a select few high ups.

EXACTLY!!!
That HomoSapiens are limited by their biology to a narrow field of what's the entire light spectrum is fact. There is no absolute proof yet that other Beings are here alongside us yet not perceived. Science measures the tiny particles, they have the equiptment for it, but can't yet with whole Beings in the non-perceivable ranges. They very well could be around us all the time, that science can't measure it yet doesn't conclusively rule it out either.

Back to anecdotal data!
Which is par for the course with any of these facinating topics. Cryptids, UFO's,Ghosts, Demons, Little People, vortices, Orbs. You would almost believe Vallee's Trickster Phenom has orchrestrated this purposely cause it knew it'd drive us nuts!!

new topics

top topics

join